Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

rolecos
ROLECOS Game LOL HEARTSTEEL Alune Cosplay Costume LOL Women Roleplay Fantasia Outfits Alune Casual Punk Suit Halloween Full Set
$1054.06-50%

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Sex Machine Attachment 10cm Black Suction Cup Adapter with 3XLR/Vac-u-lock Connector for Love Machine Dildo Holder
$123.20-29%

crossdress fetish
Luxury Customize Full Body Small Dot Pattern Spandex Ly Tights Fetish Zentai Suit Wear Halloween Festival Crossdressing
$141.27

silicone bodysuit
Silicone Vacuum Cup Suction Cups Vacuum Cans Shaper Clothes
$19.67

latex bondage
Sexy Adult Women Black Red Sexy Faux Leather Bodysuit Wetlook Bondage Catsuit Stretchable Jumpsuit Clubwear
$7.03-30%

ultrathin pantyhose
Plaid Women's Stockings NEW Hot Selling Striped Pantyhose Transparent Ultrathin DOG TOOTH Tights Sexy Women's Pantyhose
$9.99-35%

bondage restraints
BDSM Bondage Set Adult Games Handcuff Ankle Restraints Sex Toys For Women Couples Slave Bed SM Strap Soft Cuffs Sex Shop
$3.52

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

AI images of African MILFs and old ladies in lycra
(10 May 2024, 16:01 )Vixien Wrote: Do we have pictures
With some help from neural networks it's possible now. Just like computer games made "killing" possible. And without any real harm to real humans or animals.
I ment, do we have such picutres here, on the forum ? NO !

You know, this looks like when you want to convince flat Earthers that Earth is not flat, or that Russian guy that aggresion on UKR is wrong.

My point is very simple. Such kind of pictures strongly allude to FGM. Even in situation that I have never heard about FGM, that pics are big NO. Face expression + razer balde are horrifying. Lycra or ages may not be excuse, because what is next here ?

BTW, If thanks/likes does not mean anything, why do you count them. Why do you count views ?

Notthing more to add...
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(10 May 2024, 22:41 )Vixien Wrote: If thanks/likes does not mean anything, why do you count them.

I did not say "thanks" do not mean anything. I said, that the amount of thanks does not prove any (of the above) points.

Thanks have several functions:
- they encourage the poster to post more
- they show the appreciation of the audience
- they allow the minimum possible reaction, which otherwise would not appear
- they are meaningless reactions absorber
- they show what content is popular
- some people follow the ratings and "click" on links, because it's placed high in the rank
- statistics and graphs are cool!

(10 May 2024, 22:41 )Vixien Wrote: Why do you count views ?
- some people follow the ratings and "click" on links, because it's placed high in the rank
- they correlate with the Google click statistics
- the show the popularity of the forum to potential advertisers
- they show if newly added threads/fetishes attract attention

(10 May 2024, 22:41 )Vixien Wrote: that pics are big NO.
That's exactly what I've heard/seen about men in pantyhose! Hundreds times!

Are you OK with killing people in computer games?

And thanks for bringing points and arguments! That's exactly what makes discussions interesting and meaningful! Even without any "thanks"! This is how we learn and evolve!
I bet pretty much nobody clicked the link above. So, hotlinking the image from the linked blog post:

[Image: arrakis_fetish-bondage-art-05.jpg]
(10 May 2024, 23:20 )Like Ra Wrote:
Vixien Wrote:Why do you count views ?
- they correlate with the Google click statistics
- the show the popularity of the forum to potential advertisers
- they show if newly added threads/fetishes attract attention
The funny thing is, I can list the same amount of points against the counters 🤣
(10 May 2024, 22:41 )Vixien Wrote: what is next here ?
Short answer: "Nobody knows!"
Longer answer: "We live in a world of probabilities, in a 3D world of desires. Some things are more probable than others, the probabilities change with the time - a crouch we use in the 3D world to partially substitute "cause & effect" in higher dimensions, where time does not exist".
Practical answer:"Do you dare to create forum rules?"
Question about counting thanks/likes was retoric 😉

Men in pantyhose is not violence.  OK, for some peopel is, kind of.
You can allways create almost real AI image where someone hold razer blade near to your crotch while you are forced to put  pantyhose on.

But, do we know some real situation when and where this happen on a massive scale  ? No.

There are women who have imagination to be raped, but in the real world  are they "asking to be really raped" ?  I don't think so.

That is why I am against  pics that are connected with FGM by any means.
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

"....And thanks for bringing points and arguments! That's exactly what makes discussions interesting and meaningful! Even without any "thanks"! This is how we learn and evolve! ..."

I was wondering when you are going to write this 🍻
Слава Україні

Joe Galloway

(11 May 2024, 10:29 )Vixien Wrote: I was wondering when you are going to write this 🍻
😂 👍
(11 May 2024, 10:12 )Vixien Wrote: violence
(11 May 2024, 10:12 )Vixien Wrote: There are women who have imagination to be raped, but in the real world  are they "asking to be really raped" ?  I don't think so.
Bingo! Hence: computer games, drawings, novels, fiction, action and horror films, dolls, doujins, mangas, AI created images!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI generated fetish images Like Ra 272 52,785 Yesterday, 11:18
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: brandynette (3) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (16) , MIWSTIUS (14) , Vixien (11)