Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex rubber handmade
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-65%

vatine
Vibrating Egg G Spot Massager Sex Toys for Women Wearable Dildo Vibrator 10 Speeds Wireless Remote Anal Vagina Stimulation
$15.95-34%

metelam
Metelam Women Scoop Neck High Stretch Compression Camis Tummy and Waist Control Body Shapewear Camisole
$18.84-7%

latex one piece
Man leather latex catsuit Teddy bodysuit black red shiny Erotic Lingerie Bodysuits Zentai Body Wear One Piece jumpsuit
$16.65-20%

corset
Women' Corset Compression Garments Abdomen Shaping Short Vest Girdle Postpartum Post Liposuction Bodysuit Fajas Colombianas
$44.24-51%

panty girdle
Sexy Butt Lifter Bodysuits Underwear Fajas Colombiana Girdles Slim Tummy Control Panties Waist Trainer Thigh Slimmer Body Shaper
$40.72-44%

latex rubber handmade
Latex Catsuit Rubber Tights Women's sexy Dress Suit fashion 0.4mm handmade
$1184.35-64%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A classification of hypnofiles
(27 Mar 2020, 23:09 )princesitanatty Wrote: Transvestic disorder, like any disorder, includes the requisite that "it causes distress or impairment" to the individual.
In this case it does not matter, because it's about the classification, and not about the degree of distress. Just replace all words "disorder" with "kink" in DSM.
Ok, i agree that the categories are helpful if we drop the requisite. Anyway, i think more categories should be added for our initial goal.
(28 Mar 2020, 04:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: i think more categories should be added for our initial goal.
I fully agree here, and some of them can be merged under, say, BDSM.

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , princesitanatty (12)