Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
3 pieces/set of ladies underwear leak-proof menstrual underwear ladies menstrual shorts breathable absorbent transparent diapers
$52.95-3%

2022 chastity
2022 New Design Male Chastity Device,Restraint Cock Cage With 4 Penis Rings,Penis Lock,Penis Cage,BDSM Sex Toys For Man Gay
$32.66-50%

anime fetish
Women Sexy wetlook Leather Lingerie Black pvc Latex rubber clubwear Catsuit Erotic fetish dress Sex Suit Halloween Costumes xxxl
$48.40-25%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Magazine Magician Lingerie
$139.15-41%

bondage
Bondage PU Leather Spanking Paddle Flirt Fetish Slave Flogger Whip Sex Toys Adult Couples Valentine's Day Game
$3.16-3%

glossy body suit
Satin Shiny Japanese Women's Sexy Body Suits Front Zipper Long Sleeve Tight Glossy Silky High Cut One Piece Swimsuit Plus Size
$326.70-32%

zentai
Halloween Cosplay Costume Zentai Horror Pink Skeleton Skull Heads Print Jumpsuits Parent-child Clothing for Women Girls Children
$31.12-27%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A classification of hypnofiles
(27 Mar 2020, 23:09 )princesitanatty Wrote: Transvestic disorder, like any disorder, includes the requisite that "it causes distress or impairment" to the individual.
In this case it does not matter, because it's about the classification, and not about the degree of distress. Just replace all words "disorder" with "kink" in DSM.
Ok, i agree that the categories are helpful if we drop the requisite. Anyway, i think more categories should be added for our initial goal.
(28 Mar 2020, 04:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: i think more categories should be added for our initial goal.
I fully agree here, and some of them can be merged under, say, BDSM.

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , princesitanatty (12)