Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex fetish
Sexy Latex Briefs Rubber Women Boxer Shorts Fetish Underwear with Crotch Zipper
$43.18-35%

cock ring
Stainless Steel Penis Lock Cock Ring Set Man Metal S/M/L/XL Size Delay Ejaculation Penis Bondage Rings Erection Male Sex Toys
$5.02-4%

sorbern
Designer Crystal Acetate Blue Sunglasses Square For Men Retro Round Shades Driving Sun Glasses Women Uv400 Oculos
$28.41-21%

sorbern
Sorbern Luxury Handmade Acetate Eye Glasses Women Optical Rhinestone Eyeglass Frames Woman Clear Fashion Glasses
$30.98-21%

amoresy
Sexy Women Glossy Swim One-piece Swimsuit Silky Oily Shiny Long-sleeved Zip-back High Fork Tights Leotard Swimwear
$72.59-52%

crossdresser silicone body
Tgirl 8th Cosplay Artificial Silicone Breasts Half Body Huge BoobsSize for Crossdresser Halloween Dress Shemale Drag Queen
$332.75-20%

Leosoxs lingerie
Women's sexy lingerie, lace underwear, seductive see-through outfit, sexy, hot, one-piece suit, passion temptation outfit
$41.60

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

A classification of hypnofiles
(27 Mar 2020, 23:09 )princesitanatty Wrote: Transvestic disorder, like any disorder, includes the requisite that "it causes distress or impairment" to the individual.
In this case it does not matter, because it's about the classification, and not about the degree of distress. Just replace all words "disorder" with "kink" in DSM.
Ok, i agree that the categories are helpful if we drop the requisite. Anyway, i think more categories should be added for our initial goal.
(28 Mar 2020, 04:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: i think more categories should be added for our initial goal.
I fully agree here, and some of them can be merged under, say, BDSM.

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , princesitanatty (12)