Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

app chastity
App Control Lock Male Chastity Cage Long Distance Remote Control Device SM Product Chastity Cage Gay Sex Toys For Men Cock Ring
$416.24-50%

Yimunancy lingerie
Yimunancy 2-Piece Floral Embroidery Transparent Underwear Set Ladies Sexy Lingerie Set Fancy Brief Kit
$19.51-35%

bodystockings
2024 Cool Gentlemen Sleepwear Men's Bodystockings Erotic Bodysuits Sexy Pantyhose Male Lingerie Husband Black Fishnet Pajamas
$3.91-1%

sexy pantyhose
BONAS 15D XXXL Ultrathin Transparent Pantyhose Elasticity Tights Queen Size Stocking Tear-Resistant Nylon Women's Sexy Stockings
$3.00

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Man To Women Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Sheer Fetish Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves With Long Nail
$387.19-49%

gaff men
Man Lace Briefs Sissy Transparent Ultra-thin Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear
$65.70-50%

electro anal
Pulse Massager Electro Butt Plug Sex Toys for Men Women Medical Themed Toys Therapy Massager Electric Shock Anal Plug
$50.70-28%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

A classification of hypnofiles
(27 Mar 2020, 23:09 )princesitanatty Wrote: Transvestic disorder, like any disorder, includes the requisite that "it causes distress or impairment" to the individual.
In this case it does not matter, because it's about the classification, and not about the degree of distress. Just replace all words "disorder" with "kink" in DSM.
Ok, i agree that the categories are helpful if we drop the requisite. Anyway, i think more categories should be added for our initial goal.
(28 Mar 2020, 04:08 )princesitanatty Wrote: i think more categories should be added for our initial goal.
I fully agree here, and some of them can be merged under, say, BDSM.

Contributors: Like Ra (11) , princesitanatty (12)