Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

oil encasement
3D Sexy Tights Jumpsuit Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Club Dance Wear Bodysuit
$163.35-19%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Sexy Lingerie Fancy Lace Set Woman 2 Pieces Transparent Women's Underwear Embroidery Erotic Beautiful Bra And Panty Set
$9.16

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Kids Long Sleeve Metallic Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Performance Show Suit
$20.45-35%

corset
PU Leather Steampunk Corset Waist Trainer Corset Polyester WOMEN Bustiers & Corsets
$43.54-55%

pueraria mirifica
Free Shipping Pueraria Mirifica
$148.56-39%

yizyif
Mens Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit One-Piece Swimsuit Pool Party Swimwear Open Back U Neck Sleeveless Jumpsuit Leotard
$7.24-34%

anal
3 Size/set Metal Anal plug butt plug Sex Toys Butt Toys For Women/Men/Couples Adult Game Masturbator Anal S/M/L Diamond Sex Shop
$2.63

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

3D-printed icelocks?
Has anyone ever tried to 3D print an icelock?
Looks simple enough, but I wonder how sturdy they are.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2628432/files
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Me. They work great! However you have to anneal the plastic beforehand to make it more water proof and stronger. Also sand the thing to allow the piece to slide out with less resistance such as letting it fall out. Also with this one I would recommend drilling a hole through to allow air to get in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
3d printed self bondage. Lancer 57 20,261 05 Jun 2022, 15:25
Last Post: Tinker D
3D Printed Ice Lock mrgoat 17 11,593 06 Dec 2014, 03:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , Lancer (1)