Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shapewear
Seamless Women Corset High Waist Slimming Panty Butt Lifter Waist Trainer Shapewear Booty Lift Underwear Tummy Body Shaper Fajas
$54.33-45%

bdsm
CBT Spiked 3D Printing Pussy Vaginal BDSM Male Cock Cage Penis Gay Sissy Sex Toys for Men
$37.74

rubber cosplay
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$34.71-19%

realistic mask kigurumi
(M25+ ABIGALE PLUS ) DMS Crossdress Full Head Breast Torso Cosplay Kigurumi Male To Female Silicone Realistic Mask Drag Queen
$1039.39-25%

stainless steel penis
Stainless Steel Cock Head Glans Penis Ring Sex Increase Orgasm Sex delay ejaculation for Men Foreskin Corrector Opening Rings
$22.29

transparent panties
Mens Sexy Lace Transparent Briefs Mesh See Through Underpants 2023 New Men Underwear Briefs Breathable Lingerie Panties
$8.88-31%

yizyif
Boys Girls Marching Band Costume Kids Military Vest Drummer Parade Sleeveless Waistcoat Halloween Carnival Party Performance Top
$176.42-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

3D-printed icelocks?
Has anyone ever tried to 3D print an icelock?
Looks simple enough, but I wonder how sturdy they are.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2628432/files
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
Me. They work great! However you have to anneal the plastic beforehand to make it more water proof and stronger. Also sand the thing to allow the piece to slide out with less resistance such as letting it fall out. Also with this one I would recommend drilling a hole through to allow air to get in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
3d printed self bondage. Lancer 57 20,261 05 Jun 2022, 15:25
Last Post: Tinker D
3D Printed Ice Lock mrgoat 17 11,593 06 Dec 2014, 03:40
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Bound Whore (1) , Lancer (1)