Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Cosplay, Kigurumi, LARP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Cosplay-Kigurumi-LARP)
+--- Thread: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? (/Thread-Cosplay-Fetish-or-Fun)

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 26 Aug 2015

I had a minor disaster yesterday. I hope it's fixable, catsuits in the proper 2-way stretch retro lamé have to be made to measure and tailored with the stretch in different parts going in different directions. They aren't cheap.

Aaarrrrrggghhh.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 27 Aug 2015

(26 Aug 2015, 18:50 )culmor Wrote: I had a minor disaster yesterday. I hope it's fixable, catsuits in the proper 2-way stretch retro lamé have to be made to measure and tailored with the stretch in different parts going in different directions. They aren't cheap.

Nooooo! I bet that was a horrible moment - I assume it was the seam that failed?

MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Like Ra - 27 Aug 2015

(19 Aug 2015, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: Also, I have no idea why 'Madjack' has two 'k's above, it doesn't if I try to edit it!
I think, there must be no space between "@" and the username.

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - madjack - 27 Aug 2015

(27 Aug 2015, 11:55 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Aug 2015, 21:45 )culmor Wrote: Also, I have no idea why 'Madjack' has two 'k's above, it doesn't if I try to edit it!
I think, there must be no space between "@" and a username.

Maybe it's because the system knows I'm very kkkkkkinkkky? 😁
MJ

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 27 Aug 2015

Quote:Nooooo! I bet that was a horrible moment - I assume it was the seam that failed?
MJ
It was, it still may be fixable.

In the meantime I've tried to make the best of it, here's a quick and dirty  '66 Batman'-esque' chop with an appropriate 'Bat-fight'  word I found...

Buggre alle thys for a Larke.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 29 Aug 2015

Super Tina.

1.jpg thumbnail     2.jpg thumbnail     3.jpg thumbnail     4.jpg thumbnail     5.jpg thumbnail     6.jpg thumbnail     7.jpg thumbnail     8.jpg thumbnail     9.jpg thumbnail     10.jpg thumbnail     11.jpg thumbnail     12.jpg thumbnail     13.jpg thumbnail     14.jpg thumbnail     15.jpg thumbnail     16.jpg thumbnail     17.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 30 Aug 2015

A couple of crossplays with a botanical theme today. Poison Ivy

John1.jpg thumbnail     John2.jpg thumbnail   

and a couple of Entwives o.O

Ents.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 31 Aug 2015

I'm a huge fan of Julie, but noooooooo...that's just..wrong.

Wrong.JPG thumbnail   

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Tinker D - 31 Aug 2015

The bunny slippers?

RE: Cosplay - Fetish or Fun? - Culmor - 31 Aug 2015

Exactly. Furry slippers should  not be the footwear of choice for the Feline Fatale.

I spotted this on the web the other day. It has potential 😊

potential.jpg thumbnail