Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
Women Pole Dancing Boots 20CM High Heel Platform Cross-tied Zip Ankle Boots In Stock
$895.40-34%

latex tights
Men Wetlook Patent Leather Pants Sexy Latex Boxer Short Male Gay Open Penis Hole Long Leg Tight Shorts Sissy Mini Shiny Leggings
$20.17-40%

penis extender
Male Penis Pump Physical Penis Enlarger Penis Enlargement Pump Cock Extender Dick Trainer Vacuum Pump For Men Glans Sex Toys
$162.03

sissy femboy
FRKO Stainless Steel Chastity Cage Silicone Penis Plug Urethra Catheter Real labial lips Cock Lock BDSM Discreet Sissy Femboy
$67.52-50%

otouch
OTOUCH Egg Masturbator Men Sex Toys Male Masturbators Sleeve Stroker Adult Toy For Men's Masturbation Orgasm Pleasure
$197.12

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Summer Seamless Crotchless Stockings Silky High Waist Pantyhose Sexy Thin Female Toe Transparent Invisible Tights 8333
$6.04

transparent bodysuit
Summer Sexy Lingerie Rhinestones Slash Neck Sexy Teddy Bodysuit Temptation Mesh Full Sleeve Backless Slim Transparent Body Suits
$6.40

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Overnight self-bondage
Hi All.

I'm new to this forum but am glad I found it. Last night I did a fun overnight self bondage. Usually I find a way to escape my bondage so last night I wanted to make sure that I wouldn't. This is what I used:
Nylon Rope
Spreader bar 1.5 ft
Ear plugs
Blindfold
Gauze tape
Locking Ballgag
Wrist and ankle shackles

Time release:
Block of ice with knife attached
Keys to the shackles and ballgag were placed on a shelf

The block of ice with the knife attached was placed in a closed door closet and attached in a way that the only way I could get the knife was if the ice melted and the knife then dropped. I then placed the keys to the cuffs and ball gag on a shelf so that I couldn't reach it unless the rope was cut.

First, I made a Crotch harness and attached a Crotch rope with a knot in it to dig into my then wet pussy. I attached the wrist cuffs to the front of my crotch harness so that my hands would be locked in front of me and I couldn't raise them. I then attached the ankle shackles to the spreader bar and locked them onto my ankles. I added the ear plugs, blind fold and wrapped those two with gauze to make sure that I wouldn't see anything. I then added the locking ballgag extremely tight so that I immediately drooled. (I find a ball gag has got to be tight and slightly painful otherwise it's not worth it! 😊) Finally, I locked my wrists in the cuffs in front of me. I was totally helpless, I could walk around a little even with the spreader bar, but I mainly just laid down on the bed and dozed off. I woke up a few hours later, my jaw was aching. I brought myself to orgasm a lot that night. I tried to escape but I couldn't, I had no choice but to wait for the ice to melt. I even tried pushing my ballgag out but it wouldn't come out very far from my mouth. About 6 hours later, I checked to see if the ice had melted and it finally did. I grabbed the knife and cut myself loose.

It was the longest self-bondage session I had done. I want to do one more tonight and was thinking of a hogtie. Any ideas tho? I don't want to spend the night in a hogtie, but I want it to be very strict but also very escapable. I'm also not going to use a timer, I'll have a knife or some cutting tool next to me.

So if you have any ideas make a new posting somewhere and I'll check it tonight.

Cheers!
Mrs. Smith
Locking your hands behind your back is more fun, but you need to place the keys a bit lower, so you could reach them.
Added a link on the completed self-bondage sessions page: http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php
So, as some of you will have aeady read, I am preparing for my big Session tomorrow. But I have the house to myself for a few days after. 

How many people here go to sleep in bondage? What’s your setup? 

I’m interested to lock myself up every night.
Thanks for moving this RA
Actually, I'm not sure if I moved it correctly. We should have a separate thread somewhere, but it's not this one...
I've tried sleeping in bondage before but never can get to sleep. Even trying to take some allergy medicine to force me to sleep didn't help. I'm always too excited and over-stimulated. If I could find a way to do it, I definitely would.
(25 Jun 2019, 04:58 )essanym Wrote: I've tried sleeping in bondage before but never can get to sleep.  Even trying to take some allergy medicine to force me to sleep didn't help.  I'm always too excited and over-stimulated.  If I could find a way to do it, I definitely would.

If i’m tired, I can sleep anywhere. Ha ha ha. I have quite a bit of chain and rope to play with. Gonna have an attempt tonight to lock my self up.
Ok. Report number two. Seeing as I had a final night alone and my body felt recovered enough after my big session, (red hot baths are wonderful!), I decided to have a final play but in the form of overnight bondage. I have no photos of this one I’m afraid. But will explain the best I can.

I started by stripping. Then put my inflating plug back in again and inflated it 7x. I then put my corset back on and tightened it fully once more. I pulled the sheets back and sat on the bed. Here I put ankle cuffs on and locked them. Then separated my legs with my adjustable spreader bar to as wide as I could. I put my forces orgasm belt on and attached the want to sit between the base of my cock and my balls. This wand was connected to one of my time plugs that I had programmed for random times.

I put locking cuffs on my wrists then attached short chains between my wrists and ankles pulling me into a loose hog tie. I nudged my blindfold down and then threw the keys for the locks into the darkness off the end of the bed. I managed to roll onto my front and pull the covers over me the best I could. I managed to get to sleep after a few hours as I was so tired. But what a ride it was. The following morning. Well around 4am. I then had to wriggle my way off the bed and across the floor to find the keys to my release. Took me a good hour to manoeuvre and find them in the dark.

Then came the furious hiding of all evidence before the wife got home.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
A overnight in woods mummfucation Bondageworm 7 2,572 28 Aug 2020, 13:28
Last Post: Like Ra