Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
Women Sexy Pantyhose Belt Set High Elastic Fishnet Tights Open Crotch Pantyhose Erotic Lace Pantyhose Sex Lingerie Bodysuits
$24.32

vac-u-lock machine
Reciprocating Linear Machine Pneumatic Fittings M8 Vac-u-lock connector 3XLR adapter Bendable Telescopic Love Machine for H2 H3
$24.19-40%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$19.34

app chastity
Bluetooth Sexy Toys Cockring for Man Couple Rings Male Chastity App Remote Control Penis Cock Ring Sex Toys for Men Adults 18
$41.60-51%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 97cm Long Brown Crotch Thigh High Boots Unisex Thick Fake Fur Wedges High Heel Platform Shoes Fetish Unisex
$382.36-33%

bondage
Couple Adult Cosplay Games PU Leather Mask Hood Halloween Party Bondage Face Cover Sexy Fetish Full Head Hood With Lock
$220.75-19%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Women Fashion Personalized Letter Print Hooded Jumpsuits 2023 Spring Autumn Long Sleeves Casual One Piece Sportswear
$51.84-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

A overnight in woods mummfucation
So I am lucky enough to have access to large area of land with a forest and mud. My two fav things. 

I know area well and know that no one will be around at all. I have done many self bondage sessions here. Including a few in the dark for 4-5 hours. 

The plan this time is a sort of orienteering escape. Where I have to go to 2 different points to get free. I will be using mainly nylon and leather cuffs and padlock and a crotch rope. The idea is in an emergency I can go to scissors and knife to get free. 

I tried with just nylon but with a lot different tries I found that circulation issues always happen no matter how I tie it or complicated it gets. And complications mean more to go wrong. 

So simple pair of locking leather cuffs.  With each hand having a long wool nylon stocking over it, with ice at bottom. The stocking goes through the d ring, then over the hand and up the arm. The cuff is then placed over the stocking around the wrist of the opposite hand. Simple pair of cuffs that are ice-locked with a backup. With some experimenting I found that using this works well as even if one gets free, it gives me enough stretch to get around to unlock the cuff. They keys to cuffs are padlocked on to cuff with chain. And if I can't unlock that for what ever reason. Cutting the stocking with scissors or a knife works a back up. And there is much lower risk of circulation issues. 

Once that is in place, large spider gag is placed in mouth. I tried other gags but found it was safest for longer term bondage. I am luck in a way that lost all my teeth when I was younger so I don't have issues with spider gags hurting my teeth. I have comfortably worn this one for over 12 hours while playing with my partner. 

4 to 5 layers of pantyhose on my legs and same over my body and leotard to hold in place. Chastity device locked in place with tube inserted. 

4 pairs of tights over my head. All tan colour, this will be important for visibility later. Hole cut though all of them at spider gag to allow more airflow. Then into 2 x nylon sack, one from feet up and other from head down. This encases me but still only two thing layers of nylon in terms of air. Have tested even when wet it is comfortable to breath through. Finally pair of wool tights over head and duck taped on at forehead and mouth over spider gag. Then hole cut into them also for airflow. 

Once that is done. I then use padlock and rope round my ankles. So it can be cut if needed. 

Finally wriggle into a lycra sack with no hood. I found this helps a lot with keeping warmer and I can wriggle out if needed but I can still cut and grip through it if needed. 

I will have placed knifes in 4 locations from me and key in a key box in final location with a knife and scissors for emergency.  I added a small led flashing dog collar thing to knife and key and sissies which are all attached to a rope together. 

So in a worm form. I will have to wriggle to first location to get key to key box. I used velcro, so I can grab it and it will stick to my woolen stocking on my hand.  Plus it will be inside my lycra sack. So I cant loose it.

The idea is that I wait I am ready about an hour before sunrise. I can see about 10 meters in light through the nylon, but the darker it gets the less I can see. Until Its so dark I can see. So I have wriggle about in dark. The area is a valley with grass, trees and some mud pits. Which I have played in since a child. I can't get to lost as I would have to go up hill a lot to get into danger and bottom of valley has street lights from a road and the other side is dead end. It about 2km square. 

So my hope is I am left wriggling around until I find keys to key box, then mud put where the box is, or if don't make it or can't get free, the ice will melt in 8-10 hours so about 2 hours after sunrise and I can get free that way.

So looking forward to this one been planning and testing for years. 

Open to ideas, suggestions or improvements or something I have missed. I want this to be a big one as this is my birthday treat to myself. 

Nylonworm xox
Do you have a 2nd person backup at say 18 hours in case something goes wrong?
Especially if you are out in such a large area.
By all means have fun & enjoy your birthday treat but always safety first.
(23 Aug 2020, 14:50 )egregious Wrote: Do you have a 2nd person backup at say 18 hours in case something goes wrong?
Especially if you are out in such a large area.
By all means have fun & enjoy your birthday treat but always safety first.

Yes I do my partner knows what to look for and check the spots and we have an emergency meeting spot at biggest tree in the valley. He know me well we have played here together a good few times. So can figure where I will be and the lycra bag is bright
orange for ease to find too 😊
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: So I am lucky enough to have access to large area of land with a forest and mud. My two fav things. 

I know area well and know that no one will be around at all. I have done many self bondage sessions here. Including a few in the dark for 4-5 hours. 
Oh yes, you are lucky indeed!

(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: So simple pair of locking leather cuffs.  With each hand having a long wool nylon stocking over it, with ice at bottom. The stocking goes through the d ring, then over the hand and up the arm. The cuff is then placed over the stocking around the wrist of the oposate hand. Simple pair of cuffs that are icelocked with a backup.
I think I'm lost without a drawing...
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: large spider gag is placed in mouth.
Is it a steel "O"-ring with 4 "prongs"?

(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: I have comfortably worn this one for over 12 hours while playing with my partner.
"O" ring for 12 hours? Wow...
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: Chastity device locked in place with tube inserted. 
Nice!
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: Have tested even when wet it is comfortable to breath through.
Testing is indeed very important here!
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: Then into 2 x nylon sack, one from feet up and other from head down.
Also nice!
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: Finally pair of wool tights over head and duck taped on at forehead and mouth over spider gag.
That's sounds like on overkill 😁

(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: The idea is that I wait I am ready about an hour before sunrise.
Or sundown?
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: Open to ideas, suggestions or improvements or something I have missed.
It's quite complex and a bit difficult to understand so far. Sounds like fun, but also quite dangerous as way too many layers and "wild nature" involved.
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: I am luck in a way that lost all my teeth when I was younger
Oh, I missed this painful event. Definitely can't call it "lucky" 😁
(23 Aug 2020, 17:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Aug 2020, 13:45 )Bondageworm Wrote: I am luck in a way that lost all my teeth when I was younger
Oh, I missed this painful event. Definitely can't call it "lucky" 😁

Yeah not at time, but it has its advantages in BDSM wise for gags 😊
So I did it,

All went fairly well, the only issue was temperature, I was wearing many many layers of nylon but the cold through the wet mud got though. So towards the end I was stupidity excited and humping the ground to stay warm and to try and get some release.

The ice melted quicker than expected, so I got free sooner than planned but it was amazing time and I have a lot of fun. I def would do it again. Would like it to last longer but sadly being in wet mud it's just not possible, though I am thinking of a wet suit for next time. Just stave off the cold a bit. But Dam that was an awesome time.
(28 Aug 2020, 11:06 )Bondageworm Wrote: I am thinking of a wet suit for next time.
Yep, excellent idea!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Hogtied in the woods, with a blowjob trainer for a release, w/video DressBindFun 6 18,688 17 Apr 2023, 15:19
Last Post: Tinker D
Overnight self-bondage mrsblacksmith 8 26,902 27 Jun 2019, 08:32
Last Post: The inspector
new member, first post, tiedup in the woods DressBindFun 2 5,041 20 Nov 2012, 19:08
Last Post: DressBindFun
blindfolded, bound, gagged in the woods, ice torture, No pain no gain. DressBindFun 0 3,195 18 Nov 2012, 21:07
blindfolded, bound, and gagged in the woods coldwater torture DressBindFun 2 3,340 17 Nov 2012, 23:48

Contributors: Bondageworm (4) , egregious (1) , Like Ra (3)