Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ultrathin pantyhose
Sexy Stockings Heart Print Mini Skirt Pantyhose for Women High Elasticity Anti-slip Ultrathin Mesh Soft Jk Lolita Party Club
$1.10-33%

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

latex rubber fashion
Unisex Sexy Imitation Leather Shiny Long Glove Punk Rock Gloves Hippop Jazz Dance Rubber Mittens Shoulder Length Latex Gloves
$16.66-36%

chastity 2021
BLACKOUT 2021 New 316 Stainless Steel Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Penis Ring Belt Removable Catheter Stealth Lock A279-P
$16.08

1d oil pantyhose
1D Ultra Thin Transparent Stockings Oil Shiny Cuban Heel Back Seam Pantyhose Women Sexy Open Crotch Tights Party Hosiery
$6.33

stainless steel cock
Stainless steel penis bondage lock cock Ring Heavy Duty male metal Ball Scrotum Stretcher Delay ejaculation BDSM Sex Toy men
$7.15

leg binder
Body Shaper Womens Binders Waist Trainer Wrap Slimming Belt Sweat Fat Burning Flat Belly Reductive Girdle Abdomen Modeling Strap
$41.79-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Platinum Puppets
Hi all! I have been playing on Bambi Cloud and notice a lot of content by platinumpuppets. I have never seen them on the subreddit and their content is scary-good. Curious if there is any info about them. I can't seem to find any in searching here or over there.
Important Replies
RE: Platinum Puppets - by Like Ra, 10 Oct 2023, 20:52
(09 Aug 2023, 18:34 )sexyfayetv Wrote: Hi all! I have been playing on Bambi Cloud and notice a lot of content by platinumpuppets. I have never seen them on the subreddit and their content is scary-good. Curious if there is any info about them. I can't seem to find any in searching here or over there.

https://www.reddit.com/user/PlatinumPuppets/

https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comm...num_bambi/

and from https://www.reddit.com/user/PlatinumPupp...mbi_files/

/u/PlatinumPuppets Wrote:These files are for people familiar with Bambi triggers. Advanced audio/hypnosis techniques used. No themes of personality takeover.

Listen at your own discretion.

And some files are available on soundgasm: https://soundgasm.net/u/PlatinumPuppets

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...NqxhvzWJXb

No transcripts have been posted as far as I can tell.
There are..many themes of personality takeover in those files lol (but I enjoy that XD)
(10 Aug 2023, 11:45 )Bailey Wrote: There are..many themes of personality takeover in those files lol (but I enjoy that XD)

Agreed. I'll share our personal experience.

I started work early today because I couldn't sleep and decided to put that Bambicloud playlist on ( https://bambicloud.com/playlist/ca50428b...abdf3cc607 ) because M wanted to try some new files. As you said, I didn't catch the literal word "takeover" in my work-distracted listening, but there are a ton of suggestions to give in, to be Bambi, etc., worded in all the ways you might expect.

The audio work is very well done, with excellent spatialization, and some of the hypnotic suggestions themselves seemed improved over the original Bambi Sleep files in the way they built on top of the original triggers. In the case of the "Good Girl" trigger, concrete examples of blissful real world experiences to use as a base for deepening the GG trigger even more were provided.

I didn't like the trickery involved in the third file (Bambi Fake Trigger Remover), but when I checked the title of the file, at least it would have been expected had I read the titles of each file.

I had to stop listening during the fourth file (Platinum Bambi) because even though the files were having no direct effect on me other than my existing weak response to the GG trigger, M by this point was a blissed out drooling mess in the corner of our mind, having gone deeper into trance than ever before. One good thing that came of this is I believe I now know why I do not have an addictive personality and M does. During this intensely blissful phase for her, all I felt was a very annoying fuzziness in my thinking as if I'd found myself in the midst of intense noise pollution. I experienced no feeling of bliss or euphoria of any kind, but that fuzziness was making it hard to work since I have a mentally-focused job. So we now know that M seems to be triggering huge floods of endorphins, endocannabinoids, dopamine, and who knows what else during this blissful state, and because we share a brain, it affects all of us. For M, the result is bliss. For me, the result is noise pollution. This is just one more example of how we are "wired" differently. It does clarify that if we ever take any drugs, it will have to be done with the unanimous consent of all of us since it will end up affecting all of us.

After M had recovered, we continued with the playlist. I did not like the suggestion to treat PlatinumPuppets as my master, nor the specific examples of things to do (e.g. showing your body, messaging him for more advanced files), especially since the language used in his description was deceptive IMHO:

/u/PlatinumPuppets Wrote:There are suggestions in the last files to message and obey master. Whoever you decide that is. (Suggested as me but technically any dom can use them)

Yes, he did say "suggested as me," but since the file specifically says "PlatinumPuppets" is your master, I'm not sure how any dom without sufficient audio editing skills could use those suggestions except by masquerading as PlatinumPuppets.

After the playlist was done, M slowly recovered, and when I asked she said she had zero memory of anything in the playlist (with one exception). According to her it seemed like I started the playlist twice and she felt really good, blinked, and it was all over. The one exception was that she also remembered the suggestions about treating PlatinumPuppets as master and had rejected them, but was worried she might do something when blissed out that she normally wouldn't do without getting the consent of the rest of us (she's a smart girl). She wanted to immediately listen to the entire playlist again, however, which she'd never done after a first listen of other files, so I'd say these files are quite addictive.

Edit: minor edits to clarify, and added link to Bambicloud playlist.
Yeah kind of same. While i didnt like the obey him or obey men suggestion, i did however, loved this new voice that was making ne train the triggers inside of my mind. Using sounds to program ne. This guy is using legit induction techniques in dropping people
I am Sinker not a Thinker - Bimbo Trance Slut
(10 Aug 2023, 18:20 )CollectiveThought Wrote:
(10 Aug 2023, 11:45 )Bailey Wrote: There are..many themes of personality takeover in those files lol (but I enjoy that XD)

. . .

/u/PlatinumPuppets Wrote:There are suggestions in the last files to message and obey master. Whoever you decide that is. (Suggested as me but technically any dom can use them)

Yes, he did say "suggested as me," but since the file specifically says "PlatinumPuppets" is your master, I'm not sure how any dom without sufficient audio editing skills could use those suggestions except by masquerading as PlatinumPuppets.

After the playlist was done, M slowly recovered, and when I asked she said she had zero memory of anything in the playlist (with one exception). According to her it seemed like I started the playlist twice and she felt really good, blinked, and it was all over. The one exception was that she also remembered the suggestions about treating PlatinumPuppets as master and had rejected them, but was worried she might do something when blissed out that she normally wouldn't do without getting the consent of the rest of us (she's a smart girl). She wanted to immediately listen to the entire playlist again, however, which she'd never done after a first listen of other files, so I'd say these files are quite addictive.

So those suggestions of PlatinumPuppets being a master has actually been changed and erased from the files that had them.So I will say at least they updated the files after people didn't like that. Its better then just pretending that they aren't there.
(10 Aug 2023, 18:20 )CollectiveThought Wrote:

I started work early today because I couldn't sleep and decided to put that Bambicloud playlist on ( https://bambicloud.com/playlist/ca50428b...abdf3cc607 ) because M wanted to try some new files. As you said, I didn't catch the literal word "takeover" in my work-distracted listening, but there are a ton of suggestions to give in, to be Bambi, etc., worded in all the ways you might expect.
. . .

I didn't like the trickery involved in the third file (Bambi Fake Trigger Remover), but when I checked the title of the file, at least it would have been expected had I read the titles of each file.

I had to stop listening during the fourth file (Platinum Bambi) because even though the files were having no direct effect on me other than my existing weak response to the GG trigger, M by this point was a blissed out drooling mess in the corner of our mind,
. . .

After M had recovered, we continued with the playlist. I did not like the suggestion to treat PlatinumPuppets as my master, nor the specific examples of things to do (e.g. showing your body, messaging him for more advanced files), especially since the language used in his description was deceptive IMHO:

. . .

Do you think these files could affect someone that's been listening to BS for sometime, but never had any effects?

Edit: Just finished listening to the full playlist and i loved it!
(12 Aug 2023, 05:48 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote:
(10 Aug 2023, 18:20 )CollectiveThought Wrote: Yes, he did say "suggested as me," but since the file specifically says "PlatinumPuppets" is your master, I'm not sure how any dom without sufficient audio editing skills could use those suggestions except by masquerading as PlatinumPuppets.

So those suggestions of PlatinumPuppets being a master has actually been changed and erased from the files that had them.So I will say at least they updated the files after people didn't like that. Its better then just pretending that they aren't there.

Oh, thanks for letting us know! It's a positive change, at least.
(12 Aug 2023, 07:09 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: Do you think these files could affect someone that's been listening to BS for sometime, but never had any effects?

Possibly? The initial inductions and general approach to bringing the listener deeper into trance seemed quite good to me, with more deepeners tied to sensory information and with less reliance on visualization, so it may also work on people with aphantasia better.

Also, M had moderate trance with other BS files after listening to them for several months, but never got deeper than that. These files took her really deep on the first listen, so they affected her more than the BS files ever did, so it's possible they could affect someone who never had a response to BS.

On the other hand, I've never responded to any trigger except GG, and that one only fairly weakly, and still don't respond to these new PlatinumPuppets files.
(12 Aug 2023, 09:56 )CollectiveThought Wrote: I've never responded to any trigger except GG, and that one only fairly weakly
Actually, #metoo

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 6,540 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: Aegis (1) , Bailey (3) , bambigirlygirl (1) , BlankSlave (5) , candi-latex (2) , chipperboy1 (1) , CollectiveThought (12) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellielli (11) , FatalGRL (6) , Hypnoboy52 (1) , jadefortyfour (17) , JaneSintimes (5) , janet9 (6) , Jennyjenny (1) , Like Ra (38) , lurker (6) , MildlyIncompetent (1) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Nyx (1) , Oldself (4) , Opal (4) , rolandmc (3) , sam_henry (7) , sexyfayetv (6) , slaanesh555 (1) , sleep77 (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , StarBlazerBambi (3) , subdream (4) , thominhose (1) , Weeble (8) , Zooy (2)