Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

gothic lolita
Chic Girls Cosplay Braided Wig Mixed Black Red Blue Purple Dark Long Hair Lolita Gothic Harajuku Cute Bangs Halloween Headwear
$48.40-45%

latex tights
2023 Fashion Women Sexy Tights Latex Stocking Patent Leather Long Thigh High Stay Up Lace Floral Sexy Stockings 1 Pair
$6.17-31%

kigurumi mask crossdress
(RB137)Customize Handmade Full Head Female/Girl Resin Japanese Cartoon Character Animego Cosplay Kigurumi Mask Crossdresser
$942.59

gaff panties
Men Hiding Gaff Padded Panties Crossdresser Thong Shaping Hide Briefs
$9.95-16%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Electric Shock Anal Beads Butt Plug Metal Prostate Massage Anal Dildo G Spot Clitoris Stimulator Vibrator Sex Toys for Men Women
$13.36-28%

amoresy
AMORESY Women Satin Glossy One Piece Swimwear Shiny Patchwork High Neck Zipper Swimsuit Sleeveless Tights Beach Surfing Leotards
$254.10-9%

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Realistic Dildo Vibrator for Women Thrusting Penis G Spot Clitoral Stimulation Telescopic Dick Handheld Adult Sex Toys Couples
$51.30-56%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Platinum Puppets
(17 Aug 2023, 08:54 )JaneSintimes Wrote:
(16 Aug 2023, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(16 Aug 2023, 13:59 )lurker Wrote: Might be more advisable to add "way more dumb" versions if you ask me.
Never understood the wish to be dumb... Smart - yes, please, but dumb ...

* Like Ra shakes head

EMPTY HEAD
IS A HAPPY HEAD!

There is this big confusion that being dumb is having an empty head. Not at all. Being dumb means that you make dumb remarks and concentrate on things that are considered silly. When a smart person wants to relax/meditate they empty their head without becoming dumb. It may actually make them smarter during the remaining part of the day.
I am all for removing this stupid dumbness from these files.
(16 Aug 2023, 18:44 )emanymton Wrote: A lot of people conflate the idea of wanting to be mindless and obedient as being “dumb” i.e. having a low IQ.
(17 Aug 2023, 10:09 )Zooy Wrote: There is this big confusion that being dumb is having an empty head.
Exactly. Stopping internal dialogue is something completely different from stupidity. Rather the other way around.
so I finally got a chance last night to do the whole playlist and yeah wow, these are really good files. I can't really remember it which isn't too unusual but I've been in a nice light haze all day today which is a good sign, hehe.

I'll probably go back and try a couple of the more interesting files individually to see if I can focus enough to remember them any better. But so far really impressed
(16 Aug 2023, 20:27 )CollectiveThought Wrote: those looking for a "DumbFree" experience.
That's me...

(16 Aug 2023, 20:27 )CollectiveThought Wrote: A Lite+DumbFree version would end up editing out nearly half the audio in some of these files, which is a sign that my intended approach is very wrong.
That's where we need some help from the creators. What can be cooler, than a beautiful, smart, bitch über sexy kinky girl?

(16 Aug 2023, 18:59 )CollectiveThought Wrote: My husband is sapiosexual
Oh yes, I can relate to it... No wonder I enjoy your posts 😁
Often my problem is that I cannot sleep because my mind refuses to switch off. That is absolutely not related to dumb or smart. And it is not always bad, because I had some really great ideas in the semi-sleeping state. But I would welcome hypnosis files that make my mind switch off and hence allow me to rest. That does not mean that I want to be dumb. I earn my living by being smart. I cannot afford that to be touched. Hence, any hypnosis in which it is suggested to lower IQ or make dumb I avoid like the plague.
On the other hand, the Bambi files look very attractive. If only they would not have this dumbing down.
I think the appeal of being dumb is just another form of escapism. Dumb people don't have anxious thoughts about the consequences of their actions. Dumb people don't ruminate on how a conversation or interaction went to worry if the person liked them. A dumb person can just live in the moment and enjoy focusing on simple, easy, happy things without stress or anxiety.
(17 Aug 2023, 10:09 )Zooy Wrote: There is this big confusion that being dumb is having an empty head. Not at all. Being dumb means that you make dumb remarks and concentrate on things that are considered silly. When a smart person wants to relax/meditate they empty their head without becoming dumb. It may actually make them smarter during the remaining part of the day.

Exactly! Emptying your mind so you can be present and aware of yourself is a very different thing than being dumb. I just don't want that emptiness to last any longer than my meditation or hypnosis (well, M's hypnosis for now anyway). It's exactly like what people always talk about, having "shower thoughts" because your mind is finally clear, not chasing its tail for hours, so you can finally solve that pesky problem for real.

(17 Aug 2023, 13:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Exactly. Stopping internal dialogue is something completely different from stupidity. Rather the other way around.

Yes, so much. I overthink every...last...thing to the point of foolishness and being unable to enjoy even the simple pleasures in life sometimes, which is why I started practicing meditation, so I could learn to just stop the constant analysis of everything and just be present and enjoy life. That is something I would love to see more of in these hypnosis files because anxiety and analysis paralysis are becoming increasingly common in our world today. That's one of the big reasons I like the BambiLite files is because they've removed not just the dumbing down but also the anxiety-inducing stuff.

(17 Aug 2023, 18:56 )Zooy Wrote: Often my problem is that I cannot sleep because my mind refuses to switch off. That is absolutely not related to dumb or smart. And it is not always bad, because I had some really great ideas in the semi-sleeping state. But I would welcome hypnosis files that make my mind switch off and hence allow me to rest. That does not mean that I want to be dumb. I earn my living by being smart. I cannot afford that to be touched. Hence, any hypnosis in which it is suggested to lower IQ or make dumb I avoid like the plague.

OMG, I hear you there. It can easily take me three hours to fall asleep each night because I can't get my brain to shut up and stop analyzing everything I did that day and what I'll be doing the next day. Like you, I just want a conscious switch that I can hit when it's time to just relax and be present, not to be dumbed down. I also earn my living by being smart, so any dumbing down stuff is an absolute no go.

(17 Aug 2023, 18:49 )Like Ra Wrote: What can be cooler, than a beautiful, smart, bitch über sexy kinky girl?

Precisely. There's a common misconception that if you are smart, you can't be sexy and you can't be kinky. And creativity usually comes hand-in-hand with smartness, so wouldn't you prefer a creative partner who could surprise you in all the right ways?

(17 Aug 2023, 19:38 )NotSpoogeanator Wrote: I think the appeal of being dumb is just another form of escapism. Dumb people don't have anxious thoughts about the consequences of their actions. Dumb people don't ruminate on how a conversation or interaction went to worry if the person liked them. A dumb person can just live in the moment and enjoy focusing on simple, easy, happy things without stress or anxiety.

I think you are right about it being escapism. Which makes these files all the worse because not only do they encourage you to be dumb (which you think will help you escape anxiety), but then layer extra anxiety-triggers on top, meaning your situation has really only gotten worse. What most people should be focusing on is something more like the mindfulness stuff and practicing being present and enjoy the simple things without becoming dumb. That will help you not only enjoy things, but also help reduce your anxiety.

I also think a secondary issue here in that people are very insecure about themselves and their bodies and these files encourage negative thoughts and anxiety about that, too, so people who were aeady thinking things like, "If I only had bigger breasts..." get encouraged to follow that path. I know I'm not immune to that. I've always been small-breasted and felt very insecure about that and have had exactly that same thought. Fortunately, my husband is very attracted to slender women with small breasts and actually reacts negatively to large breasts, so that helps me a lot.

I'd still love a switch I could hit to empty my mind and just enjoy, though, because I struggle to shut the darned thing up all the time. 😂 Meditation is still a massive struggle for me despite years of practicing.

Thank you all for commenting. With all the comments asking for "more intense" files, I was wondering if I was just one of the rare few who wanted less intense files.
@CollectiveThought

Some very penetrating and insightful commentary taking place here...
Even tho I know the trigger removal files is anything but, it's soooo good. So well constructed and clever
I loooooove how much Platinum works cock into the trances 💕

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Platinum Puppets file index subdream 29 6,968 28 Jan 2024, 12:23
Last Post: subdream

Contributors: Aegis (1) , Bailey (3) , bambigirlygirl (1) , BlankSlave (5) , candi-latex (3) , chipperboy1 (1) , CollectiveThought (12) , dustymoon1 (1) , Ellielli (11) , FatalGRL (6) , Hypnoboy52 (1) , jadefortyfour (17) , JaneSintimes (5) , janet9 (6) , Jennyjenny (1) , Like Ra (38) , lurker (6) , MildlyIncompetent (1) , NotSpoogeanator (1) , Nyx (1) , Oldself (4) , Opal (4) , rolandmc (3) , sam_henry (7) , sexyfayetv (6) , slaanesh555 (1) , sleep77 (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , StarBlazerBambi (3) , subdream (4) , thominhose (1) , Weeble (8) , Zooy (2)