Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-63%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 108) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-9%

sissy femboy
Femboy Outfit - Anime Gaming Femboy Top - Sissies Cosplay Unisex T-shirt
$139.15-40%

rubber cosplay
Latex Lion Mask Full Face Animal Masks Halloween Masquerade Birthday Party Mask Cosplay
$11.86

drozeno
Clear and Lively Waist-Tight Technology Body Shaping Fashion Temperament Competitive Swimsuit Silky glossy tights sexy
$87.94-63%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken New Summer Super High Heel Platform Wedges Women Slippers European And American Nightclub Party Shoes Mule Sandals
$24.66

electro stimulation device
Electro Shock Anal Butt Plugs Masturbator Jump Egg Clit Stimulator E-stim Prostate Massager Expand Anus Vagina Device Sex Toys
$14.71-21%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Cloud
(02 Jul 2023, 17:54 )Bambislave Wrote: Oh and I just found out about https://www.bambicloud.com/
Added to the first post!
(02 Jul 2023, 22:40 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Jul 2023, 17:54 )Bambislave Wrote: Oh and I just found out about https://www.bambicloud.com/
Added to the first post!

BTW, any idea who created this site? Because.... it's kinda ... almost perfect...

Did you notice, that this site is using Lovense API?
(11 Jul 2023, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
Added to the first post!

BTW, any idea who created this site? Because.... it's kinda ... almost perfect...

Hello! I'm the creator of bambi cloud.

The Lovense API isn't being used for anything at the moment, but I'm working on adding integration for Lovense toys.
(11 Jul 2023, 02:13 )bambiislv Wrote: Hello! I'm the creator of bambi cloud.
One word - WOW!!!!

What an amazing site! What a fantastic idea! How devilish! Huge compliments!!!

I have a huge amount of questions and huge amount of suggestions. If there is no aeady existing site discussion board, I will create a separate thread for it and move there all the related posts from above.
(11 Jul 2023, 02:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Jul 2023, 02:13 )bambiislv Wrote: Hello! I'm the creator of bambi cloud.
One word - WOW!!!!

What an amazing site! What a fantastic idea! How devilish! Huge compliments!!!

I have a huge amount of questions and huge amount of suggestions. If there is no aeady existing site discussion board, I will create a separate thread for it and move there all the posts above.

Thank you!

I'm happy to answer any questions you have, and I'd love to hear your suggestions!
Here's the dedicated thread! Will create a proper first post later.
(11 Jul 2023, 02:24 )bambiislv Wrote: I'm happy to answer any questions you have, and I'd love to hear your suggestions!
The site is very quickly evolving (I mean, YOU are evolving the site 😉). And some of my ideas have aeady been implemented 😆

My main problem (it's a general problem, there are even separate threads for that here) is organising information in such a way, that it can be quickly found, ordered, sorted, accessed and described (typical, huh?).

I see you added pretty much all known community files, what is great! Pre-created community playlists do help, but there are too many for easy navigation. I wonder if additional filters or tags can help here. However, it might add way too much background complexity.

Adding descriptions and other meta-info is an obvious suggestion. Takes way too much time to update such info, though. Can the community help here? E.g. the content creators?

How did you manage to make the site lightening fast? Including streaming? I did not dig into it properly yet, the only things I noticed is that it's React based and front-ended by Cloudflare.
(11 Jul 2023, 02:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(11 Jul 2023, 02:24 )bambiislv Wrote: I'm happy to answer any questions you have, and I'd love to hear your suggestions!
The site is very quickly evolving (I mean, YOU are evolving the site 😉). And some of my ideas have aeady been implemented 😆

My main problem (it's a general problem, there are even separate threads for that here) is organising information in such a way, that it can be quickly found, ordered, sorted, accessed and described (typical, huh?).

I see you added pretty much all known community files, what is great! Pre-created community playlists do help, but there are too many for easy navigation. I wonder if additional filters or tags can help here. However, it might add way too much background complexity.

Adding descriptions and other meta-info is an obvious suggestion. Takes way too much time to update such info, though. Can the community help here? E.g. the content creators?

How did you manage to make the site lightening fast? Including streaming? I did not dig into it properly yet, the only things I noticed is that it's React based and front-ended by Cloudflare.

I agree, navigation on bambi cloud is not ideal at the moment. The popularity of the site seriously exploded in the last few weeks and people have been uploading new files and playlists like crazy. I added a new page last week for individual files which allows for searching and filtering and I'd like to extend this to the playlists page as well soon. I think you're right though, more filters will be necessary. I like the idea of tags.

Yes, the lack of metadata for files and playlists is becoming an increasingly large issue. The community could definitely be a big help here once bambi cloud has better support for this.

The speed of the site is actually mostly coincidental. The API and database both run together in an AWS cluster which makes them super fast (but also super expensive)! Cloudflare also speeds things up with caching. Streaming uses Cloudflare's CDN which is pretty fast and caching helps a ton here as well.
(11 Jul 2023, 03:33 )bambiislv Wrote: people have been uploading new files and playlists like crazy.
Oh, I do not see the uploading feature on the site. Or do you need to achieve a certain level first?

As soon as users start uploading something, gone are the standards and the system 😂 What makes it close to unmanageable. Starting with the duplicates.

(11 Jul 2023, 03:33 )bambiislv Wrote: I added a new page last week for individual files which allows for searching and filtering
Great feature! Though, it requires the files to be grouped properly. And if users "upload like crazy" it's a huge manual work.

(11 Jul 2023, 03:33 )bambiislv Wrote: I like the idea of tags.
If users are/will be allowed to use tags, there must be an autocompletion feature, or at least there should be a list of aeady used tags (predefined?) tags. Otherwise, the tags will explode (like fetishes on fetlife). E.g.: induction, inductin, inductions, enhancer, track1, custom indiction, modified induction, modded indctn, etc.

(11 Jul 2023, 03:33 )bambiislv Wrote: The API and database both run together in an AWS cluster which makes them super fast (but also super expensive)!
Oh... so you also pay for this fun by yourself?

(11 Jul 2023, 03:33 )bambiislv Wrote: Cloudflare also speeds things up with caching.
Are you on the Free plan? I'm thinking about using Cloudflare for this site.
(11 Jul 2023, 02:13 )bambiislv Wrote:
(11 Jul 2023, 01:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
Added to the first post!

Hello! I'm the creator of bambi cloud.

The Lovense API isn't being used for anything at the moment, but I'm working on adding integration for Lovense toys.

OMG Girl_dance
Thank you for doing this, it's so awesome !! Girl_yes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 33 5,282 6 hours ago
Last Post: rebroad
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,010 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: AndreaJayne (2) , Bailey (1) , bambiislv (9) , Bambislave (1) , bellmar (4) , cammiecd (2) , jthursday (1) , kor faeron (1) , Like Ra (32) , melissa (1) , Oldself (6) , Penguin (1) , saffi_t (2) , sam_henry (2) , shinybambi (4) , subdream (3)