Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Dental Mouth Retractor Stainless Steel Molt Gag Surgical Instruments Dental Mouth Retractor Orthodontic Opener Oral
$66.99

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Men Shiny Thin COCk Pouch Bodysuit Oil Glossy Sheer Body Stocking Dance Tights Shaping Pantyhose Night Club Gay Wear
$53.75-29%

pvc stockings
Dance Plus High Boots Silicone Pole Hold Nightclub Women Thigh Sexy Leather Wet Hosiery Stockings Size PVC Party Faux Look Up
$163.80-44%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit silk smooth high elastic swimsuit one-piece high slit oily thong strap hip lifting tight swimsuit
$68.70-55%

steel bondage
BDSM Peins Ring Slave Traction Chain Dick Cock Rings Erotic Adult Game Delayed Ejaculation Bondage Harness Sex Toys for Men Gay
$16.82-50%

darlingaga
Darlingaga Y2K Lace Patched Slim Women T-shirts Buttons Basic Korean Fashion Sweats Pullover Top Harajuku Chic Tee Long Sleeve
$24.18-50%

armbinder
Adults Slave Erotic Leather Bondage Handcuffs, BDSM Armbinder Restraint ,Arms Behind Back Straitjacket,Sex Toys For Couples
$191.78-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bambi Cloud
And integration with Lovence can be a very interesting separate project!
@Bambislave I emailed you the other day about the volume control, but I have other recommendations for the site also.

I had the recommendation for a volume control and the one you linked me actually works great.

I had another suggestion:
It allows us to create playlist with our own files. However, we are only allowed to share publicly or not at all. It would be nice to have something we can do to limit whom we share with. For example I have alot of hypnosis I have collected over the years.
As an experiment, I created this playlist for forced sissification: https://www.bambicloud.com/playlist/59cc...0fcf973aa6

Then, I created another playlist and uploaded the same file for the second time. What begs a question - are they stored as two separate files, or the hash is calculated, and only one copy is stored with two (or more) references?
I keep discovering Bambi Cloud features:

- you can upload your own files by creating a playlist
- you can give uploaded files new names and add descriptions
- playlists can be public or private
- descriptions can be seen by right-clicking on the filenames
(11 Jul 2023, 12:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh, I do not see the uploading feature on the site. Or do you need to achieve a certain level first?
Currently anyone with an account is able to upload as many files as they like, but I like the idea of needing to unlock this. Levelling up doesn't do anything at the moment but it would be more fun if it did.

(11 Jul 2023, 12:06 )Like Ra Wrote: As soon as users start uploading something, gone are the standards and the system 😂 What makes it close to unmanageable. Starting with the duplicates.
Yeah... it's starting to get a bit out of hand. Lots of duplicates and files without descriptions. I was thinking about adding a system for storing and checking file hashes to reduce duplicates but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

(11 Jul 2023, 12:06 )Like Ra Wrote: If users are/will be allowed to use tags, there must be an autocompletion feature, or at least there should be a list of aeady used tags (predefined?) tags. Otherwise, the tags will explode (like fetishes on fetlife). E.g.: induction, inductin, inductions, enhancer, track1, custom indiction, modified induction, modded indctn, etc.
Good idea!

(11 Jul 2023, 12:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Oh... so you also pay for this fun by yourself?
I'm using the AWS free tier so it hasn't actually cost me anything to run yet (aside from domain costs). I'm fine with eating the cost for now, but if I ever need to scale up then I might switch to a lower-cost service.

(11 Jul 2023, 12:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Are you on the Free plan? I'm thinking about using Cloudflare for this site.
Yes I highly recommend the Cloudflare free plan. I think the pro plan has a few extra security and speed features, but the free plan most likely has everything you need. Your site aeady seems to be super fast though!
(11 Jul 2023, 20:28 )saffi_t Wrote: @Bambislave I emailed you the other day about the volume control, but I have other recommendations for the site also.

I had the recommendation for a volume control and the one you linked me actually works great.

I had another suggestion:
It allows us to create playlist with our own files.  However, we are only allowed to share publicly or not at all.  It would be nice to have something we can do to limit whom we share with.  For example I have alot of hypnosis I have collected over the years.

I'm glad that worked out!

Good idea! I want to add some more social features to the site like profiles and friends, so having the ability to share playlists with friends would be nice as well.
(11 Jul 2023, 21:28 )Like Ra Wrote: As an experiment, I created this playlist for forced sissification: https://www.bambicloud.com/playlist/59cc...0fcf973aa6

Then, I created another playlist and uploaded the same file for the second time. What begs a question - are they stored as two separate files, or the hash is calculated, and only one copy is stored with two (or more)  references?

All uploaded files are stored as new files. I want to add file hash checking, but I haven't gotten to it yet.
(11 Jul 2023, 22:47 )bambiislv Wrote: AWS free tier
This one, right? https://aws.amazon.com/free/?all-free-ti...ories=*all

100GB storage
25GB DB
1TB transfer

Looks good! That makes me think to apply for a free AWS account myself. E.g. for storage.

I see you provide files directly, so they are cached by Cloudfront, what reduces the traffic dramatically. And no streaming services are needed.

However, 100GB can be quickly consumed by uncontrollable upload.

Did you use any site templates, or everything is built from scratch?

(11 Jul 2023, 22:47 )bambiislv Wrote: Your site aeady seems to be super fast though!
Thanks! That took me years to tweak. See this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...hp?tid=530
(11 Jul 2023, 23:34 )Like Ra Wrote: so they are cached by Cloudfront,
Ah, everything is included in that 1TB. Hm... If the popularity increases, that also might be a problem. After the first TB, it's $87 per TB... That's ... expensive ...
To reduce the traffic, I would suggest mandatory registration. For bots can eat up all the resources in no time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bellmar's Bambi contracts - Bambi Accepts! Like Ra 40 6,657 07 May 2024, 03:19
Last Post: htaber193
Bambi Sleep en Français (Bambi Sleep in French) Like Ra 4 2,168 24 Apr 2024, 17:10
Last Post: DollMaker

Contributors: AndreaJayne (2) , Bailey (1) , bambiislv (9) , Bambislave (1) , bellmar (4) , brandynette (1) , cammiecd (2) , jthursday (1) , kor faeron (1) , Like Ra (32) , melissa (1) , Oldself (6) , Penguin (1) , saffi_t (2) , sam_henry (2) , shinybambi (4) , subdream (3)