Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
New Sexy Wetlook PVC Latex Bodysuit For Women Double Zipper Open Crotch Nightclub Dance Wear Leather Lingerie Catsuit
$82.05

transparent swimsuit
Women Transparent Bikini Set Extreme Sexy One-pieces Bathing Suits Female Mini String Swimsuit Summer Beach Tankini Micro Dress
$74.78-59%

temorish
Latex T-shirt Rubber V Neck Short Sleeves Transparent wit Black Trims Customized
$89.53-7%

inlzdz
Womens Ladies Mermaid Cosplay For Cosplay Roleplay Strapless Padded Crop Top with Fish Scale Print Skirt for Stage Performance
$29.69-36%

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-51%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO Cosplay Sissy 3/5/9-Point Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina C/D Cup Breast Forms Boobs Crossdressers Body Suit Drag Queen
$352.04-51%

msemis
Mens Sparkle Sequin Tank Tops Nightclub Carnivals Festivals Rave Outfit Party Clubwear Hip Hop Jazz Dance Performance Costume
$7.82-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Latex shorts with penis&balls sheath + cocksling
This is what I bought two days ago at Mr.B in Amsterdam:

img__014652.jpg     img__014654.jpg     img__014655.jpg     img__014656.jpg   

High-waisted shorts with penis and balls sheath and silicone Oxballs cocksling.

Strange feeling - the sheath pushes the balls forward, so the cock looks very small, and there's good 2" of unused space. If I pull the balls in place with my hand - the cock properly fills all the space and looks "as it should".
(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: Greetings there, Ra.
Interesting shorts. The legs look like they are "rolled" (or "cuffed" as with say surgeons gloves) and I'll assume that is the design?
No, they simply rolled up and down. So, indeed, by design of the shorts and my thighs, but not intentionally 😉 Probably, they are simply too small, but I liked the fit when I tried them on in the shop.

(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: These appear to be "high waisted" as the top is not included in the pics.
Yes, they are (I've updated the description). The top also rolled down. I did not include it because I was not wearing anything except the shorts and pantyhose.

(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: Not sure what you mean by the two inches as they appear to appear aight and fit (you) rather well.
On the first photo the top 5cm are empty.

(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: The external addition also seems to work and looks to be of silicone.
Yes, this is the superstretchy silicone Oxballs cocksling.

(27 Jul 2010, 05:31 )Dworkin Wrote: Don't keep all in limbo and tell where they were procured from, unless it is of course a State Secret...

Updated the original post. It was too late (or aeady "early" should I say), just forgot to mention all the details.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Latex penis sheath, built-in sheaths, cocks in latex sheaths Kate 496 338,553 08 Mar 2024, 11:47
Last Post: FagMan
Latex hood with penis gag with piss tube MrVining 38 44,360 27 Apr 2023, 21:27
Last Post: Vixien
Looking for Mens Sheath Pants w/butt plug ccg01 9 6,119 24 Mar 2017, 19:09
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (2)