Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

anime fetish
Latex Mask Fetish Man Unisex Women Mens Cosplay Face Mask Black Leather Head 3 Holes Cover Face Mask For CS Game Halloween
$8.22-27%

ellolace lingerie
Ellolace Plaid Bodysuit Sensual Lingerie With Chain Open Crotchless Teddy Bear Transparent Lace Sissy Erotic Body Sexy Tights
$11.88

shiny stockings
Sexy Sheer See Through Open Close Sleeve COCKring Stockings Sexy Tight Stockings Oil Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Tights High Waist
$7.89-40%

2022 chastity
Locked Up Pregnant Masturbator Vigina Masturbator 18 Male G Spot Nozzles For Men Man Ring Women Vibrator Masturbating
$55.77-33%

electro stimulation device
3 size Electric shock anal hook beads butt plug pull ring massager electro stimulation medical therapy device sex toy
$20.57-31%

shibari
You Me Shibari Bondage BDSM T Shirt Grunge Crewneck TShirt Harajuku Clothes Polyester
$68.76

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Outdoor scenario advice needed.
Hey. I'm planning selfbondage scenario and I need you suggestions and advice on how to enjoy the scenario more. Any suggestions of pain for pleasure are welcome. 
The idea is to tie your feet to the air so that the ankles are tied behind the tree. hands above the head behind the tree. 
and now I need help from your imagination.

You could find basic idea here:
https://www.xtube.com/video-watch/help-m...o-34827211

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
newbie - self-bondage advice needed carolnylons 4 4,006 23 May 2016, 16:35
Last Post: carolnylons
RandomDresser - Advice needed! amadeus 6 4,214 03 Apr 2016, 23:36
Last Post: Tinker D
Clueless beginner on budget (Session/buying Advice needed) madscientist 2 3,329 29 Jan 2015, 18:32
Last Post: madscientist
Opinions Needed CJtime 2 4,123 15 Sep 2010, 03:19
Last Post: CJtime

Contributors: jasapasa (1)