Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale Genuine PVC Vinyl Lycra Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$7.82-19%

rubber latex dress
Women Sexy wetlook Leather Lingerie Black pvc Latex rubber clubwear Catsuit Erotic fetish dress Sex Suit Halloween Costumes xxxl
$25.40-42%

oshoplive
Gymdolphins 2023 Summer New Stylish Solid Color Tight Fitting Sports Shorts High Waisted Yoga Fitness Pants For Women
$193.47-30%

remote app vibrator
APP Control Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Stimulator Vibrators Sex Toys For Men Remote Control Butt Plug Men Gay Masturbator
$17.98

cock cage
Silicone Penis Ring Semen Lock Delay Ejaculation Chastity Cage Erotic Urethral Lock Cock Sex Toys For Men Couples Adult Sex Shop
$3.22

ballet high heels
A Pair of Silicon Ballet Shoes High Heels Caps /High Heels Pads / (Nude)
$18.33

stainless steel cock
Male Chastity Belt Device Cock Cage Stainless Steel Penis Ring Lock Chastity Cage With Catheter Anti-drop Ring Sex Toys For Men
$15.72-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

RandomDresser - Advice needed!
HI guys, i'm setting again my RandomDresser. I've made an "Additional Category" including for ex: Blindfold, ButtPlug, BellCollar to make some noise for the girl nextdoor, earplug, Nippleclamps ecc. All things to make sessions more exciting. Can you help me to complete this Category?  😁  All ideas are welcome. Thank You! Good2
RandomDresser?
Yea, is some sort of a computer program your working on?
This: http://randomdresser.sourceforge.net/

I Thought you knew it!
Not something I recall either...
Interesting idea, something what I was thinking about to implement (my first attempt was done in the chat with Miyuki). The program looks promising, However, I thought that it would suggest a (self-)bondage scenario, but instead it just randomly throws out items, grouped by the "scenario difficulty" and "place to apply".

v2beta throws too many JIT exceptions.
v1 works, but there are no logical links between various items, what makes the whole point overly simplified.

When I was a kid I did it with a hand-written table with symbols and dices. Unless I missed something...

Uninstalled...
Never heard of it.
I tried something like that years ago. I easing a random number generator to pick the items to use. Didn't work out like I wanted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Outdoor scenario advice needed. jasapasa 0 2,051 28 Apr 2018, 10:34
Last Post: jasapasa
newbie - self-bondage advice needed carolnylons 4 4,007 23 May 2016, 16:35
Last Post: carolnylons
Clueless beginner on budget (Session/buying Advice needed) madscientist 2 3,329 29 Jan 2015, 18:32
Last Post: madscientist
Opinions Needed CJtime 2 4,124 15 Sep 2010, 03:19
Last Post: CJtime

Contributors: amadeus (2) , Culmor (1) , Like Ra (2) , Tinker D (2)