Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

inflatable anal plug
Adult Products Expandable Butt Plug Silicone Massager Sex Toys for Women Men Inflatable Anal Plug Backyard Anal Dil
$2.25-30%

bimbo sissy
Bimbo Sissy Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Swinger Humorous Fun Flirting Tank Tops Hotwife Funny Naughty Sports Camisole
$6.05-15%

SXXY
SXXY Soft Real Veins Dildo Enlarger Silicone Realistic Penis Sleeve Men Delayed Ejaculation Device Sex Toys For Couple Pleasure
$69.58-60%

roanyer
Smitizen Whole Dark Upgraded Bodysuit with Arms for Cosplay Suffocating Tight Pleasure Fetish Costumes Silicone Man’s Chest
$1316.48-54%

oil shiny bodycon
Sheer Oil Shiny Glossy Bra Top Bodycon Skirt Set Women Sexy Lingerie Hollow Out Clubwear Nightwear Smooth Pencil Skirt With Bra
$32.89-39%

voletex
Women Latex Hoods With One Tress Wig Hair Customized Fetish Open Eyes Mouth Mask Heroine Hood Headgear Zentai
$71.39-7%

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy Rhinestone Diamond Stocking High Waist Fishnet Pantyhose Lingerie Bodysuit Crystal Underwear
$3.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Plastic key/lock instead of metal
I think we have some discussion about this but I don't remember what was the conclusion. So, question is :

can this be used instead of metal lock on this this (or similar)  cage  ?

I would like to have better emergency release solution and plastic lock seems to correspond to that request. 
Any opinions ?

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(07 Nov 2017, 14:02 )Vixien Wrote: I think we have some discussion about this but I don't remember what was the conclusion.
It's here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...7#pid26707

(07 Nov 2017, 14:02 )Vixien Wrote: can this be used instead of metal lock on this this (or similar)  cage  ?
Speaking from my own experience with a multitude of various even similar looking cages - there are different generations not compatible with each other. So it's better to ask the seller.

(07 Nov 2017, 14:02 )Vixien Wrote: plastic lock seems to correspond to that request. 
It takes some efforts to close/open the "hidden lock". I don't know what force the plastic key can withstand.
(07 Nov 2017, 14:02 )Vixien Wrote: I think we have some discussion about this but I don't remember what was the conclusion. So, question is :

I would like to have better emergency release solution and plastic lock seems to correspond to that request. 
Any opinions ?

I've bought them, has worked in all the ones that use similar metal, and so far ones where they are not fully interchangeable.

I use those now instead of the metal ones, after having this happen:

broken_chastity_cage-01.jpg   

The lock failed, broke. Tried to drill the lock out. Didn't work. Couldn't get any saw blades including my jewelers saw to cut in the gap. Ended up calling the fire department. 

This device is now a teaching aid lol
(07 Nov 2017, 15:34 )Like Ra Wrote:
(07 Nov 2017, 14:02 )Vixien Wrote: plastic lock seems to correspond to that request. 
It takes some efforts to close/open the "hidden lock". I don't know what force the plastic key can withstand.

so far have had mine locked in for 4 days, no issues, in a metal device with the hidden lock. The good thing about the plastic is that if the lock fails, it can be drilled out and/or cut/broken to remove the device, where if the metal lock fails (like mine did) there is the possibility of requiring a rather humiliating removal call lol
(07 Nov 2017, 17:28 )vanessa_fetish Wrote:
(07 Nov 2017, 14:02 )Vixien Wrote: I think we have some discussion about this but I don't remember what was the conclusion. So, question is :

Any opinions ?

I've bought them, has worked in all the ones that use similar metal, and so far ones where they are not fully interchangeable.

I use those now instead of the metal ones, after having this happen:

[Image: tumblr_ov24s5l2411s6oiako1_1280.jpg]

The lock failed, broke. Tried to drill the lock out. Didn't work. Couldn't get any saw blades including my jewelers saw to cut in the gap. Ended up calling the fire department. 

This device is now a teaching aid lol

That is exactley what I'm afraid of.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
key safe lock box slaafruben 11 3,622 04 Feb 2020, 02:28
Last Post: essanym
Metal bottle ice lock timer spreadeagle on bed Dh9hello1 1 3,628 17 Nov 2019, 02:01
Last Post: Tinker D
Timer-controlled key safes for self-bondage interocetor 5 11,873 17 Dec 2012, 20:44
Last Post: Strappado

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , vanessa_fetish (2) , Vixien (2)