Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

qiui
12 Frequency Glans Training Penis Masturbation Cup USB Charge Enlarge Pump Vibrator Device Erotic Adult Supply Automatic Sex Toy
$22.47

msemis
Kids Girls Long Sleeve Rhinestone Figure Skating Dress Hollow Ballet Dance Gymnastics Leotard Dress Competition Performance Wear
$30.03-38%

latex fetish
Latex Mask Sexy Rubber Hood Fetish Mask Latex Costume Single Molding Without Splicing Gaps
$39.75

vatine
23cm Automatic Stretching Vibrators For Women Clitoris Sucker Vaginal Anal Plug Heated Dildo Female Masturbator Sex Toys Erotic
$6.03-1%

remote app vibrator
Wearable Panty Vibrator Strong Magnetic Clip App Remote Control Butterfly Clitoral Vibrating Adult Sex Toys
$30.03-52%

zippidy
Sparkly Silver Black Rhinestones Sleeveless Mesh Dress Women Transparent Outfit Nightclub Birthday Party Collections manzuan
$116.16-19%

oil shiny bodycon
Glossy Bodycon Dress Clubwear Womens Sexy Short Sleeve Mock Neck Oil Shiny Mini Dresses Rave Pole Dancing Stage Clothes
$6.84-45%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

MJ-SB06/2017 – Kneeling for pleasure
This was the final session of my ‘Home Alone’ weekend and another attempt to use the vibrator to bring me to orgasm. 

Equipment:
  • 40den closed crotch, long sleeved nylon bodysuit
  • 40den glossy closed crotch hooded and gloved nylon bodysuit with sheath
  • Bodycon Lycra dress.
  • Lycra body
  • Long nylon gloves
  • Rope
  • Big Butt-plug
  • High-heeled ankle boots
  • Chains
  • Ankle cuffs with D-rings
  • Lace-up hood
  • Ball gag
  • Vibrator and digital timer
  • Small ‘butt-plug thrusting’ cushion
  • Condom

The session:
After the abject failure of my last session (MJ-SB05/2017 – Self-bondage… how not to) for my final morning of ‘Home alone’ time I was determined to keep things simple, effective and orgasm creating. I wasn’t going to risk a delayed release but would try a new position.
 Capture0.JPG   
My set up was to be in a kneeling position on the bed, with chains and ropes located to hold me in place and upright. A vibrator would be secured against my cock and the timer would torment me after a pre-set period and for a number of cycles. I’d positioned a small cushion so that I could bounce up and down on it to work the butt-plug in my ass.

Capture1a.JPG   
I couldn’t stop myself from lubricating up my biggest plug and sliding it in – not without a bit of effort, but it felt soooo good as it stretched and filled my ass. More cock and ball bondage came next, with a condom over everything to prevent any accidental leaks or easy release. I gagged myself with a ball inside a knee-high, making sure I double knotted it in place. Next I pulled on my bodysuits, my glossy gloved and hooded version with a fully working zipper going on last to totally encase me in nylon (Yeah – at least one thing aeady better than yesterday!). I pulled on my lycra body and dress, before lacing up my boots and strapping ankle cuffs in place. I was aeady nicely aroused… can you tell?

Capture1b.JPG     Capture2.JPG     Capture2a.JPG     Capture2b.JPG     Capture2c.JPG     Capture2d.JPG   
Time for my hood – ideally I would have included the penis gag (and not used the ball gag), but there was no mouth in my suit and I will not rip a hole in something so wonderful. Slipping it on and lacing over my aeady encased head was very erotic, especially as I buckled the collar tight.

Capture3.JPG    – does my bum look big in this?

Capture4.JPG     Capture4a.JPG     Capture4a1.JPG     Capture4b1.JPG     Capture4b2.JPG   
I fixed the vibrator in place against my cock and adjusted my clothing. Positioned on the bed I used chains to my ankle cuffs, fixing my legs in place, followed by rope coils over my torso. The rope was then cinched tight using more chains fixed to the bed behind my back, pinning my arms to my body.

Capture5.JPG     Capture6.JPG   
I tied a rope to the front D-ring of my hood’s collar and pulled on my long gloves

Capture7.JPG     Capture7a.JPG     Capture7b.JPG   
My final bondage was to use pre-formed rope coils around my wrists and then cinching them tight using the chain linked to my collar

Capture7c.JPG   
Totally encased in nylon, ass stuffed, cock tied, gagged, hooded and thoroughly bound - all I can do now is kneel and wait for the vibrator to start.

Eventually the timer switched on and the vibrator buzzed hard against my cock for a full 2minutes. My arousal was intense but orgasm was not forthcoming and the device clicked off.
I knew I had another 5minutes to wait before the cycle repeated and I was desperate to achieve my climax. To retain my erection and arousal I began to fantasise and work the plug in my ass by bouncing up and down on the cushion.
I was incredibly turned on by the time the vibrator started again and it didn’t take too long to drive me over the edge and into the powerful orgasm I so desperately craved.

Capture8.JPG     Capture8a.JPG   
Freeing myself I rested in a state of post orgasmic bliss, removing my hood to ease my breathing, and revealing the drool soaked hood, caused by my gag.

What went well?
This was a surprisingly comfortable positon and I discovered I could ‘endure’ it for much longer that I’d expected
The vibrator/timer combination proved very successful again and I think I’m close to achieving significant improvements in how I program it to tease and torment me
Video and camera still working well – hopefully I will have time to edit some movie action soon.

What could be improved?
Typically once I was ‘in the zone’ I wished I’d added in a delayed release – the set up can be easily adjusted to incorporate a ratchet and ice-cube release, maybe next time….
When I was fantasising I sooo wanted to have the penis gag locked into my mouth – I’ll be in the market for a pantyhose suit (or 2) with a built in mouth hole soon, so if anyone spots one drop me a line!
I kept the bondage deliberately simple – next time I will experiment with some additional elements.
Confession time – there are actually 2 session in one here. The first time I tied myself my camera didn’t take any images, so when I free myself and discovered the problem I decided to quickly re-create the session and get some still images to go with the video (fun doing that!) Blush

I hope you enjoyed my session as much as I did – please play safe
MJ
(20 Oct 2017, 11:16 )madjack Wrote: I gagged myself with a ball inside a knee-high, making sure I double knotted it in place. Next I pulled on my bodysuits, my glossy gloved and hooded version with a fully working zipper going on last to totally encase me in nylon (Yeah – at least one thing aeady better than yesterday!).
A gag worn underneath all the encasement layers definitely adds some extra fun!

(20 Oct 2017, 11:16 )madjack Wrote: Time for my hood – ideally I would have included the penis gag (and not used the ball gag), but there was no mouth in my suit and I will not rip a hole in something so wonderful.
You can use a short dildo as a "loose gag", then fix it with hoods/zentais/encasements. Just like a butt-plug.

(20 Oct 2017, 11:16 )madjack Wrote: I’ll be in the market for a pantyhose suit (or 2) with a built in mouth hole soon, so if anyone spots one drop me a line!
OK, will keep an eye on it 😋
(20 Oct 2017, 12:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:I’ll be in the market for a pantyhose suit (or 2) with a built in mouth hole soon, so if anyone spots one drop me a line!
OK, will keep an eye on it [Image: tongue.gif]
Something like this 120D Satiny soft suit that I've just spotted on eBay

s-l16001.jpg    - the black suit on the right looks close to perfect, but the description by the seller doesn't quite match and my size in out of stock  😟

Still tempted....

MJ

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
MJ-SB06/2018 – Home Alone (part 6) now for some proper self-bondage madjack 1 3,239 21 Jul 2023, 13:39
Last Post: madjack
MJ-SB06/2019 – Bringing Jiga to life madjack 1 1,696 12 Sep 2019, 00:24
Last Post: bondagetom1
MJ-SB05/2017 – Self-bondage… how not to madjack 0 3,010 19 Oct 2017, 10:52
MJ-SB04/2017 – An unexpected adventure madjack 0 2,669 18 Oct 2017, 20:45
MJ-SB01/2017 – Testing some ideas and my new Bondage hood madjack 4 4,932 30 Sep 2017, 20:43
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , madjack (2)