Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

nose hook bondage
Woman Leather Harness Open Mouth Ball with Nose Hook Mouth Gag BDSM Bondage Mouth Plug Erotic Sex Products Mouth Plug Sex Games
$9.78-29%

2024 chastity
Men Chastity Cage Device Silicone Lock Cock Hollow Breathable Adult Toy Penis Ring Erotic Urethral Lock Ring Adult Gay Sex Toys
$6.03-50%

gaff panties
New Men Low Waist Sissy Pouch Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Hollow Men's G-string
$50.14

FRRK
FRRK BDSM Inverted Chastity Cage With Dildo Negative Cock Cage Chastity Belt Metal Cylinder Penis Rings Adults Sex Toys
$57.33-20%

2022 chastity
Stainless Steel Metal Chastity Cage With Screw to Lock Dick Steel Penis Rings Erotic Sexual Toys For Male 2022 NEW Adult Sex Toy
$48.25-44%

hypnosis device
CES Therapy Sleep Aid Device Anxiety Helper Transcranial Insomnia Depression Migraine Hypnosis Relieve Head Pain Relief
$482.79-59%

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
panties with cork female adult milk first Masturbation toy Vibrator egg licking vaginal adapter women men cheapest sexrobot CRW1
$10.67-31%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Need help improving a scenario
Hi everybody,

I'm a 25 year old male looking for ideas/advice for a scenerio I want to do. I plan on doing a spread eagle on my bed. I have some stuff aeady, willing to buy more stuff if needed. I want the scenerio to be strict but pleasing at the same time.

Gear
Deluxe locking wrist, ankle, thigh, waist restraints
padlocks and combo locks
ice locks- 2.5 hours, 4 hour, and 5 hour
Anal hook
Keg plug
Penis gag
Posture collar
Dog cage
Chains
Rope ratchets
Enema kit

Clothes
Leggings
Stockings
high heels
Panties
Diapers
Dresses
Mini skirt
Sounds like you have just about everything you need.
But I didn't see a hood with a dildo gag and tube.
(29 Nov 2015, 16:06 )Tinker D Wrote: Sounds like you have just about everything you need.
But I didn't see a hood with a dildo gag and tube.

Thanks , do you know where I can order one from?
Check eBay?
Or you could ask Ra.
I really like this one but it don't have a breathing tube

http://freaksareus.net/-Full-Hood-Eyes-D...16355.aspx
Ok, get it and drill a tube in the dildo.
Insert a 1/2 tube in the penis gag and your ready to go.
What, you can't do an upgrade?
Don't pay $100 for a non leather one though. You can find more or less the same thing on eBay or Alixpress for 1/3 of that cost in PU.
do you also have some plugs or dildos? Cuse if you want a short scenario u can combine an enema with a plug 😋
I would be careful about the gag, since, apparently, you don't have one and therefore probably do not know, how it feels after a while. Instead, how about a panel ball gag with holes in the ball, and a latex hood with mouth, nose and eye openings? You could still choke on your saliva, but basically, your breathing is not impaired.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best first release to try & help with a scenario dulwichj 4 1,685 29 Apr 2019, 14:40
Last Post: dulwichj
Scenario help Gingersub 13 5,184 04 Dec 2017, 09:14
Last Post: Gingersub
Need help with a session / idea petersmits45 1 2,115 18 Feb 2017, 00:13
Last Post: Like Ra
I need your help...please. virginsub2train 3 3,817 14 Apr 2016, 13:30
Last Post: ltxrob
Requesting help for a simple scenario Scales 1 2,733 30 Jan 2016, 00:47
Last Post: Frank

Contributors: gunz (1) , Like Ra (3) , ltxrob (1) , PhilB (1) , Sbryan (9) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (8)