Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Women Men Catsuit with Big Skirt Sleeves and Hood Amazing Rubber Dance Bodysuit Handmade Jumpsuit S-LC373
$144.96-8%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit oil one piece high fork thong swimsuit solid color swimsuit oil shinny tight swimsuit
$67.51-60%

penis extender
Accessories Penis Pump Sex Toys Men Sleeve Belt Vacuum Cup Replacement For Dick Extender Enlarger Stretcher Enhancer Big Trainer
$4.90

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
Aurora Series Oily Jacquard Sole Back Line Sexy Stockings Silky Oil Shiny Glossy Open Crotch Pantyhose Nylon Cuban Heel Tights
$6.04

latex swimsuit
Women‘s Sexy Bodysuit Oil Shiny Bikini Jumpsuit High Cut Leotard Swimsuit Low Cut Strap Underwear Seduction Erotic Sleepwear
$51.11

transparent pantyhose
Open Gear Suspenders Transparent Tights Wife Breathable Stockings New Girlfriend Cos Play Stockings Crotchless Women's Pantyhose
$3.11

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood with Sealed Breathing Bag for Experience Suffocation Rubber Mask Halloween Cosplay Costumes for Men Women
$32.54-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ultimate Torture Machine v1.0 (with pictures)
HI everyone from Russia! 😊Sorry my bad eng. Finally I built my ultimate torture machine. I draw it for you. Please look at the pictures, read the description and leave comments.

utm-01.jpg   

A - is a Playground 2x2, I made it from a sheet of wood.
B - is the main switch. Thrown away after start session.
C - is the wire for devices of the machine. Here a complex scheme of 2 chains - AC220 and DC Battery. But I marked them in the same way for simplicity. If someone want to see a detailed diagram I will draw it.

The torture device
D1 - perforator-spankmachine. Fixed vertically.
D2 - Spank device. I used a stack of flexible and rigid PVC

E1 - perforator-fuckmachine
E2 - Anal hook
E3 - Light piece of wood that connects anal hook and disc pin
E4 - disc pin (I used the disk from a bike). It rotates together with the E1, creates torque and fucks my ass by anal hook. <--> 8 centimeters

F - is a pair of 9-volt motors with feathers that scotcat my feet

G - E-stim for my genitals

H - Unpleasant surface for punishment knees (I used sandpaper). You can use rice.

I1 - Incandescents (100 watt or higher)
I2 - Cheap paraffin candles near the lamps. They are uniformly distributed, so that the wax covers all my body

J - Jigsaw that is bound to your clips on your nipples. When the machine starts, it pulls and weakens your nipples. <--> 6 centimeters

K1 - Dropper with unpleasant liquid (I used my urine)
K2 - Solenoid valve, opening the dropper
K3 - is a very thin tube

Bondage elements
1 - Metal ramp for bondage (hand-made). Your body should be motionless.
There is not all the elements of bondage( For simplicity of illustration). Really I use:
-Collar
-Belt
- Mounting hips to a ramp(above the buttocks)
- Mounting legs to the corners of the ramp
- Attaching hair to the motionless of your head and prevent refusal to drink urine
- Bracelets on the hands
-Nipple clamps
2 - Shackles attached to A for knees, feet and elbows.
3 - Spider gag (attached the K3) , so you always feel taste of pee
4 - Bracelets on the hands, which are attached to rings in the floor by chains. x2. Each arm can open self lock key, but can't reach the other hands, nipples and mouth.
5 - Extra key in a big ice cube near your hand.
6 - Main key falling in my hand. I used CD-tray opener.

I came up with it last year. A month ago I started to build it. Yesterday I finished and decided to taste it. I
-Took a shower
-Undressed
-Put on my favorite stockings
-Put a collar, gag, mounting on hips, belt, bracelets and headphones
-Smeared ass with lube
-Buckled ankle and knee
-Inserted the anal hook
-Buckled belt, shoulders and hips to a ramp
-Fixed terminals electrostimulator on the genitals
-Attached the clamps on nipples
-Attached tube with urine to gag
-Fixed my head to the ramp
-Hooked his elbows under the shackles
-Attached my wrists
-Waited 2 minutes (I used the CD Tray open) Random time range from 1 to 10 minutes with waiting 10 minutes. I had 8 minutes to prepare. These 2 minutes my heart was pounding.
-After 2 minutes, I clicked START and threw the switch away.

It was the sharp feeling in my life. CD tray opener gave me 3 minutes. You know, it was very much. The machine is started. If hell exists, it is in my garage =). I began to cry in a minute. Ass got strong enough. Anal getting hard fucking. Tickling feet was maddening. The body was trembling. In the mouth I felt the taste of urine. Knees brought. My nipples ached with every netgenie. E-stim beat rare pulses. Wax began to hurt my . I barely lasted 3 minutes. Now I'm going to add a minute each session to set the record.

Ask your questions. If you'll leave comments, I'll publish new versions of my machine, reports about my new time records and my feelings.

Please tell me what can I add to my devil construction? I wanna more methods of torture and impacts at the same time.♥
Looks like overcomplicated drill-gang-bang-fun 😉 Normally I prefer drawings or photos, but now it would be very interesting to watch the video!
(30 Jan 2015, 00:54 )Like Ra Wrote: Looks like overcomplicated drill-gang-bang-fun 😉 Normally I prefer drawings or photos, but now it would be very interesting to watch the video!
My garage is so small and so darkness to make a video of photo. I'll make your a .gif animation.
😊
(30 Jan 2015, 07:41 )MSM Wrote: I'll make your a .gif animation.
Of the real setup? 😉
(30 Jan 2015, 15:56 )Like Ra Wrote: Of the real setup? 😉

No, draw animation. It's so difficult to make good photo of this construction cause my garage is so small and I can't get good side view
(30 Jan 2015, 17:22 )MSM Wrote: No, draw animation.
Can be fun anyway 😉
I must say that I have some serious doubts regarding "reality" of this. Why ? Well, the drill, and saw are spinning /moving to fast in a way they can be used for this.. In which way "the spanker" change direction ? If it's not changing direction and it's made from hard plastic, how can it slide over but ? Light bulb can't melt vax so fast, etc....

Sorry , it doesn't seem to be feasible,

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(30 Jan 2015, 22:53 )Vixien Wrote: I must say that I have some serious doubts regarding "reality" of this. Why ? Well, the drill, and saw are spinning /moving to fast in a way they can be used for this.. In which way "the spanker" change direction ? If it's not changing direction and it's made from hard plastic, how can it slide over but ? Light bulb can't melt vax so fast, etc....

Drill and saw is so fast, and it so hurt. But it really working. I don't wanna buy fuck/spank machine.
"The spanker" change direction only on the picture for
simplicity and sketchiness. Really it fixed left from the victim.
I don't know what os the name of my spank stack material. It is so hard, but glide, bendable and elastic. Spanking is very hard and fast, but there is no problems with slide.
Light bulb (100 watt) turned on when I prepair to session. I have 8-10 minutes to melt wax. But it really useless. I wanna change this option.
Etc?
(30 Jan 2015, 23:23 )MSM Wrote:
(30 Jan 2015, 22:53 )Vixien Wrote: I must say that I have some serious doubts regarding "reality" of this. Why ? Well, the drill, and saw are spinning /moving to fast in a way they can be used for this.. In which way "the spanker" change direction ? If it's not changing direction and it's made from hard plastic, how can it slide over but ? Light bulb can't melt vax so fast, etc....

Drill and saw is so fast, and it so hurt. But it really working. I don't wanna buy fuck/spank machine.
"The spanker" change direction only on the picture for
simplicity and sketchiness. Really it fixed left from the victim.
I don't know what os the name of my spank stack material. It is so hard, but glide, bendable and elastic. Spanking is very hard and fast, but there is no problems with slide.
Light bulb (100 watt) turned on when I prepair to session. I have 8-10 minutes to melt wax. But it really useless. I wanna change this option.
Etc?

OK then you are very durable, if I can say so 😊 Please post some pictures , even partial, of this "machine" . It would be really interesting to see details of each part. Maybe we can suggest some improvements 😊 I'm waiting for spring/sumer to build my own but-fuck machine.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(31 Jan 2015, 09:44 )Vixien Wrote: Please post some pictures , even partial, of this "machine" . It would be really interesting to see details of each part.
Very good suggestion.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep throat challenge machine James_north26 0 1,349 24 Mar 2022, 00:31
Last Post: James_north26
The Dream Machine darkwhispers327 6 4,005 29 Dec 2019, 16:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Petplay Self Training (with pictures) MSM 1 8,830 02 Feb 2015, 16:01
Last Post: Like Ra
Nipple torture or waiting? jasapasa 3 6,252 05 Feb 2014, 15:10
Last Post: Frank
How to torture myself bdsmaniana 7 9,753 14 May 2012, 18:39
Last Post: bdsmaniana

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , madscientist (2) , MSM (4) , Vixien (3)