Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent pantyhose
T type Open Crotch Sexy Oily Pantyhose for Women Underwear Cos Anime Silk Transparent Stocking Women's Legging Thigh High Tights
$3.07

gothic lolita
Japanese Sweet Lolita Op Dress Women Elegant Gothic Long Sleeve Princess Party Dresses Victorian Girly Harajuku Kawaii Vestidos
$459.80-29%

leohex
LEOHEX 2022 Sheer Nylon Jumpsuit Shiny Spandex See Through T-Back Leotard one-piece swimwear women High cut Sexy bathing suit
$79.84-50%

bodystockings
Plus Size Fishnet Full Body Stockings Women Sexy Open Crotch Catsuit Bodysuit Fantasias Sexy Erotic Lingerie Cosplay Costumes
$4.13-30%

nsa swimsuit one piece
NSA Women's Swimsuits One Piece Swim Suit Swimming Suit for Women Swimsuit Competitive Racing Bathing Suit Girls
$32.66-33%

thierry bondage
Thierry 4 Style Leash For Sex Neck Collar Bondage Restraints Fetish Slave Collar Accessories Adult Game Erotic Sex Products
$6.03-20%

speerise
SPEERISE Girls Ballet Dance Tank Gymnastics Leotard Childrens Leotards for Kids Toddler Spandex Performance Wear
$16.32-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Ultimate Torture Machine v1.0 (with pictures)
Oh yes, please! I'm currently tinkering around on something, though I take a little different approach, and seeing a fellow tinkerer's work would be very inspiring. What you designed looks great (Perhaps you could put some schematics, specifically circuit diagrams. How do you hook up sensors and machines to each other? How are they controlled)?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
(30 Jan 2015, 22:53 )Vixien Wrote: I must say that I have some serious doubts regarding "reality" of this.
What makes it a typical "Boundanna scenario".
(08 Feb 2015, 16:01 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jan 2015, 22:53 )Vixien Wrote: I must say that I have some serious doubts regarding "reality" of this.
What makes it a typical "Boundanna scenario".

Well, we are still waiting for the proof of concept. Even pictures of some part of "the machine" . I think that all of us are very interested to see something like that.

"Boundanna" - 😊

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

But if it'd been real, it'd probably be the invention of the year (at least for me, being a little (or sometimes more than a little) M.
Still, though, it's in "ideas, requests and fiction" - sounds like the place to be for it...
(08 Feb 2015, 21:36 )madscientist Wrote: Still, though, it's in "ideas, requests and fiction" - sounds like the place to be for it...
Very true.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep throat challenge machine James_north26 0 1,353 24 Mar 2022, 00:31
Last Post: James_north26
The Dream Machine darkwhispers327 6 4,008 29 Dec 2019, 16:26
Last Post: Like Ra
Petplay Self Training (with pictures) MSM 1 8,832 02 Feb 2015, 16:01
Last Post: Like Ra
Nipple torture or waiting? jasapasa 3 6,254 05 Feb 2014, 15:10
Last Post: Frank
How to torture myself bdsmaniana 7 9,754 14 May 2012, 18:39
Last Post: bdsmaniana

Contributors: Like Ra (6) , madscientist (2) , MSM (4) , Vixien (3)