Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Fetish and bondage art, hentai - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Bondage (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage)
+--- Forum: Bondage Art (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bondage-Art)
+--- Thread: Fetish and bondage art, hentai (/Thread-Fetish-and-bondage-art-hentai)

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - Culmor - 04 Apr 2015

Clicked the link, wished I hadn't. Someone else on the 'ignore' list.

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - Like Ra - 04 Apr 2015

(04 Apr 2015, 17:22 )bracesork Wrote: Trevor Brown
Just in case, I have a couple of posts dedicated to Trevor Brown: http://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/tag/trevor-brown

Also, there are lots of his books on eBay: Trevor Brown A bit expensive, though...

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - madjack - 01 May 2015

Cartoons gone bad?

16630738082_54bc6073cb_o.jpg thumbnail    - I'd pay good money to see a 'live action' version of this with Sarah and Linda ๐Ÿ˜

tumblr_mkpm7iNqYs1s6nzhwo1_400.jpg thumbnail    - well, she is the wicked witch after all!

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - Like Ra - 27 Sep 2015

I was thinking about this position, and voilร , found the picture ๐Ÿ˜
 bondage-art-91.jpg thumbnail   

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - madjack - 01 Oct 2015

A little bit of artistic bondage fun

1432938863399.jpg thumbnail    - always remember to respect the other person (safe, sane and consensual!)
 bondage_1928175.jpg thumbnail    - don't get carried away!ย (safe, sane and consensual!)
 early_version_for_2nd_print_cover_sunstone_vol_2_by_shiniez-d8ndu8p.jpg thumbnail    - bondage is about trust and, hopefully, love
 tumblr_nlnkftWq351uqupyao1_540.jpg thumbnail    - hidden depths (I often wonder about this when meeting people)
 tumblr_nmou9aupP31rmfbg0o1_540.jpg thumbnail    - ahh yes, that fantasy again
 tumblr_nrp1t8q24z1rc2ppoo1_1280.jpg thumbnail    - some people just can't stay focused ๐Ÿ˜‰

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - Like Ra - 01 Oct 2015

Yes, so frustrating, when you are bound, but someone forgot (or did not even think about) to gag (and/or plug ๐Ÿ˜ ) you...

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - madjack - 26 Oct 2015

I've discovered Heveti an artist on Deviant art who really does it for me - here is a small selection of his(I assume 'he') wrok:

100_by_heveti-d7r433q.jpg thumbnail    - what a nice way to celebrate
 bdcubeb_by_heveti-d9beibp.jpg thumbnail    - a new way to vacuum pack and share with friends...
 bdcubev_by_heveti-d98op2p.jpg thumbnail    -...or maybe just leave her running on automatic?
 get_to_work__boy__by_heveti-d8anc8r.jpg thumbnail    - anyone for femdom? If 'yes' why not share the experience with a friend  sylvia_s_new_toy_by_heveti-d89hce9.jpg thumbnail   
 ponystand_by_heveti-d97fh4p.jpg thumbnail    - my little pony, and a rather clever device bondage theme too!
 trapped_together__sitting__a__by_heveti-d7y20pg.jpg thumbnail     trapped_together__remote__a__by_heveti-d89nyjo.jpg thumbnail     trapped_together__lying_by_heveti-d854tkz.jpg thumbnail     trapped_together__kneeling__a__by_heveti-d83684u.jpg thumbnail     trapped_together__hanging__b__by_heveti-d83685p.jpg thumbnail    - there is nothing kinkier or more arousing to meย than the idea of being helplessly 'welded' in latex to your partner... oh boy!
 tumblr_nw0h8wdOTo1qjhar9o1_540.jpg thumbnail    - almost vanilla by comparison but very nice anyway

Enjoy and please take the time to visit Heveti's Deviant Art site too

MJ

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - Like Ra - 26 Oct 2015

Instant EOTD!!!!

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - madjack - 03 Nov 2015

A different style

1433044761102.jpg thumbnail    - Air hostess? Police woman? Fantasy fulfilled whichever ๐Ÿ˜

1444992711650.jpg thumbnail    - invasion of the latex blobs?

Enjoy

MJ

RE: Fetish and bondage art, hentai - Culmor - 07 Nov 2015

I wish this was me...either role will be OK!

mistress_nun_punishs_by_redspider2008.jpg thumbnail