Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 02 Nov 2022

(01 Nov 2022, 20:34 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting experience last night... But.. NAILS FIRST! 💅
3 base layers (2 Anny Nail Protector + 1 Anny Ridge Filler) and 2 color layers (Catrice 01 Starry Nights -- bought yesterday, the lacquer is too thick, the brush is too soft, the colour is fantastic - in my top list!) are on. The Top is for tomorrow.

So, why I still remember....

In short (TL;DR):

o- "Bambi Cockslut" is a masterpiece!
o- To fully appreciate Bambi, IMHO, you need these:
  - chastity cage
  - butt-plug
  - gag
  - slippery lycra suit(s) and pantyhose (think of Leohex, Amoresy, etc)
  - tight slippery lycra cocoon with internal sleeves (if there is someone around who can help you) or without (if you are alone)
  - listen while sleeping

In long:

That was not the first night during which I experimented with Bambi, so I could fall asleep virtually anywhere. But I still had to complete my work.

During a short break, I clicked on "Bambi Uniform Oblivion" 2GB video, which just appeared in RetroShare (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff?pid=63246#pid63246). Usually I do not like pure-pron brainless salad used as a background to a hypno track, and simply ignore the video, but this one was a bit different. Rather good quality, related material, rhythmical changes, rhythmical electric arc sound ("Oblivion" effect) created a couple of extra trance-inducing layers. I did not notice how I was through the entire "Uniformed" part, seriously aroused and obviously in a good trance state. Wow, very unexpected and not planned - I still had to work, so that was it for the moment.

For the night, my SCM chose:

- The biggest chastity cage I have (the skin is still irritated, so it MUST NOT be tight). Even good erections are possible in such a cage, but it's awkward and bulky for tight clothes.
- Pantyhose on legs
- Shiny holographic swimsuit
- Pink Leohex-like catsuit
- 5" high heels (no platform)
- The following playlist:
  Rapid induction
  Bambi Body Lock
  Bambi Attitude Lock
  Bambi Uniformed
  Bambi Takeover
  Bambi Cockslut
  Bambi Awakens

Almost complete "Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning" set.

I got under the blanket, turned the playlist on. Too loud for sleeping. Decreased the volume. Too soft. Increased... ... Decreased ... Something was not right. Sounded as if the speed is increased (checked, no, 1x), the space is different (checked - Dolby Atmos is On), possibly it must be louder? Even the text was different! And fell asleep.

(01 Nov 2022, 01:18 )Someone on the Internet Wrote: Again I woke during "Bambi Cockslut" track.
I woke up during "Bambi Cockslut" track, when the fucking machine doubled the speed. The body movements, the "orgasm, light convulsion" were present, but as "a very light variant". I remember "Bambi Awakens", the playlist switched to the 1st track again, Induction and ...

I woke up during "Bambi Cockslut" track, when the fucking machine was doing something.  The body movements, the "orgasm, light convulsion" were apparently present, but I don't remember what it was. The volume was too low. I remember "Bambi Awakens",
. . .
then my SCM got me up, removed the shoes, added a pink leather gag, and a very tight lycra cocoon. The volume was increased to the normal (not easy sleeping level). And, off we go...

That gag, while very comfortable, has an annoying feature to block at least half of air supply, if you lay on your back. It's not an issue if you are awake, but when you fall asleep, it prevented normal breathing, and you wake up during the inhaling after you fall asleep. So, I was bouncing between sleep, trance, breath pause, dizziness, clarity, whatever, again... And that dizzy mix created a feeling as if I black out during the pause between the words, then come back at the beginning of the next word, or in the middle of the next or previous sentence, there were some dream-like non-related pictures, I did not listen to the words, but every word was crystal clear, I could follow the narration...

Suddenly, I got a feeling, that what was described can really happen. I definitely do not wish a lot what is suggested, and it was a bit scary, yet the voice narrated it as if it's something normal...

Then we got to the "Cockslut". I was gagged, and the gag acted as if it was the cock from the hypno. I did not have to play along much, and while the sensation were rather imaginative, my body loudly gulped, when the cock ejaculated. Then the ride began... My body was moved in the rhythm. It was so nice to be tightly embraced by the lycra sack! It felt as if it tightened around my arms!

The rhythm increased, I was aeady almost out of breaths, the body aeady arched breathlessly several times with all muscles tensed, I screamed through the gag, the rhythm increased, I arched, (I wish the audio volume were higher!!!), I screamed, it continued and continued... Reached the top... And, while not wet, it was the most powerful full-body hypno orgasm I even had, convulsions continued for a couple of more minutes... "Bambi Awakens", ...

... the gag was removed, Rapid induction, ... I don't think I really slept there, but at the beginning of the "Cockslut" my cat said "MEEOOOAUUUWWW", and I got up.

Yeah, mindblowing...

(02 Nov 2022, 03:26 )Like Ra Wrote:   - chastity cage
Why this is "a must" - without the cage, you might accidentally orgasm just from those convulsions, and that must not happen by physical frictions!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Oldself - 02 Nov 2022

(02 Nov 2022, 04:00 )Like Ra Wrote:
(02 Nov 2022, 03:26 )Like Ra Wrote:   - chastity cage
Why this is "a must" - without the cage, you might accidentally orgasm just from those convulsions, and that must not happen by physical frictions!

what if i stay naked down my waist?

(02 Nov 2022, 04:27 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: what if i stay naked down my waist?
Only you can answer this question! 😉

(02 Nov 2022, 03:26 )Like Ra Wrote: In short (TL;DR):

o- "Bambi Cockslut" is a masterpiece!
o- To fully appreciate Bambi, IMHO, you need these:
  - chastity cage
  - butt-plug
  - gag
  - slippery lycra suit(s) and pantyhose (think of Leohex, Amoresy, etc)
  - tight slippery lycra cocoon with internal sleeves (if there is someone around who can help you) or without (if you are alone)
  - listen while sleeping

. . .

Yeah, mindblowing...
Really mindblowing! I started listening again, well, nothing much happened, just the coundtdown part was something new for me, as it was reaching 1, i felt really really dazed and almost couldn't think at all, this time was different, i'm excited!

I don't have any female clothes to use as a uniform (still living with my parents), but i've seen i can use anything feminine wearable as something to seal bambi right? I will sticking to the 20 days to bambi takeover

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 02 Nov 2022

(02 Nov 2022, 04:00 )Like Ra Wrote: ... the gag was removed, Rapid induction, ... I don't think I really slept there, but at the beginning of the "Cockslut" my cat said "MEEOOOAUUUWWW", and I got up.
Had a discussion about gags with BS and came to conclusion that in long run it'll ruin the experience since it's encouraging resisting cock sucking triggers...
And I see some files are missing, and some are even removed, yes I'm talking about 8.5 and little secret.
Good girls don't resist their conditioning. Good gurls lock their playlists with bambi playlist lock.

Considering all that I must say your SCM is a bad girl 😘

(02 Nov 2022, 05:48 )shinybambi Wrote: Had a discussion about gags with BS
Please explain?

(02 Nov 2022, 05:48 )shinybambi Wrote: in long run it'll ruin the experience since it's encouraging resisting cock sucking triggers...
Please explain?

(02 Nov 2022, 05:48 )shinybambi Wrote: And I see some files are missing, and some are even removed, yes I'm talking about 8.5 and little secret.
I agree with my SCM here (which, BTW, apparently is aeady greatly influenced by Bambi... stay tuned). This files should be in a separate playlist, and not mixed with the originals. The style is way too different, what breaks the experience.

And last night was ... VERY interesting ... and ... scary ... stay tuned, stay tuned ...

Bambi Prime is either genius, or the chosen one by an egregor (which one?), which provided him the info.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - shinybambi - 02 Nov 2022

(02 Nov 2022, 14:57 )Like Ra Wrote: Please explain?
You're conditioning yourself to resist uniform lock trigger at least, since it's not possible to act upon sine you're... well.. gagged.
That's one of the Bambi's foundations and resisting it might lead to weaker results or no results at all.

(02 Nov 2022, 14:57 )Like Ra Wrote: I agree with my SCM here (which, BTW, apparently is aeady greatly influenced by Bambi... stay tuned). This files should be in a separate playlist, and not mixed with the originals. The style is way too different, what breaks the experience.
8.5 was designed to be part an addon to original series, separate playlist is not intended way to use it. So your SCM is still a bad girl 😋