Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - rebroad - 21 Apr 2021

(02 Mar 2020, 19:45 )Selfexploration Wrote: The awareness path has been quite the trip itself indeed. I’ve only recently started finding that same inner calm watching presence when turned on sexually & having these experiences. Before the intensity of it all seemed to be too much and I’d get taken over, or perhaps I was still too weak in my power/ young in my journey. 

I listened to Bambi again this weekend. During it I found myself more aware of listening then before and found myself antsy to get to orgasm/ a bit “bored” as I knew what to expect. I even skipped parts of tracks. Orgasm wasn’t quite as intense as the first one I had when listening. My first thought after was “damn 3 hours of edging for an orgasm ain’t nobody got time for that”. I went to sleep thinking the programming isn’t working. 

I had a wonderful day of dressing on & off and hanging out my a creek microdosing on some mushrooms. In the evening I smoked a sativa j while 60% dressed (no corset/ butt plug) and Bambi came out full force. I think I somehow triggered myself. I’d collapse (safely & slowly) down. Waves of pleasure swept through my body. At first this scared me but *I* reassured myself that it’s okay to explore this for the night. There was a voice in my head telling me what to do- kinda like the hypno but it had its own script. I kept repeating “bimbo doll needs bigger breasts & butt plugged” I giggled at all the “b’s”. I also danced and swayed & moved my body in a sexual way- something I’ve always struggled with as a guy and have been trying to figure out why more and more in the last few months. I’d snap my fingers to the music and shake my butt without thinking twice about it. Walking became excruciatingly pleasureable as my penis was tightly tucked in my panties & with my legs tight at the knees & my feet swaying over thighs tight every step became mindless bliss. I did have to suck a dildo to change into a different corset as my hands would go limp when I’d reach back for the laces. After 2 tries I felt pleasure so powerful my knees went weak. While sucking the dildo I had absolutely no control. It felt like my head would get pushed down fully onto it, I gagged a bit but kept getting better at it every time. 

When I first started listening 3 weeks back I remember judging a neighbor for having a housekeeper come once a week. I also remember thinking how nice it would be to be a cute girl in tight leggings cleaning someone’s house. Last night my wish cane true as I became Alex’s (my male self) slutty housekeeper. I woke up & there were no clothes on the floor, faucets were sparkling clean, cabinets polished, stove clean & everything where it belongs. (A rare sight especially in the mornings) I remember the voice telling me to clean last night before I could receive any pleasure, that this will make Alex so very happy- I obeyed blissfully. I also wrote my male self a home improvements to-do list (fix window molding, paint wall, finish lighting project, etc) things I’ve been meaning to do for months but haven’t got around to. Bambi said there will be lots of pleasure in store for me next weekend if I get these things done. Im thinking of getting a French maid outfit & turning this into a literotica story lol. 

I think I remember most of what had happened & would periodically “self check in” with myself. Ended the night by listening to track 1, having a vibrator orgasm, taking everything off & falling asleep easily. Woke up in the morning & wrote this down. Had a lot of mental clarity & acceptance of my male self   

I couldn’t have imagined anything close to this experience when I first started listening. (Listened 4 times to 1-10 so far) It feels like over the last few years I’ve been mentally transforming my body into the female ideal (my tucked cock will orgasm just by rubbing it like a girl would her clit/ periodically I’ll use suction cups on my breasts that have some mass to them) so the hardware is there- but the software was lacking until now. Installing Bambi was like installing a secondary operating system. Not sure where this journey will take me but I sure am grateful for all the pleasure I’ve received thus far. 

Lastly, the barbi girl song has been stuck in my head all day. When I finally listened to it I felt so blissfully happy & content. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wow.. I read this before (probably years ago), but just read this again now. I'm finding reading about Bambi Sleep I'm somehow understanding it on another level now, and it's so interesting to hear how some people manage to use it in an empowering way, some use it in a symbiotic way, and some seem to use it like they're possessed and fighting it.

Anyway, thank you for posting your experiences, and if you have any updates (if you're still checking these forums), then I'd love to hear them.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - coldwarsurvivor - 21 Apr 2021

SO, my experience:
Night 1 (17th April):
0-10 in a row. I got stressed in the middle, bad heartbeat and high consciousness. Next day felt nearly no changes, sometimes thinking and hearing the echo of suggestions.
Night 2 (18th April):
I tried a new playlist (Blank mindless doll, bimbo tranquility, bimbo servitude, mindlocked cock zombie, bimbo amnesia and bimbo drift). Unlike the previous session i got very deep and had no stress., felt nearly mindless. The most interesting thing was the consciousness, about the suggestions of forgetting and amnesia (which never worked on me) during the session i felt like drifting on the words and simply not hearing them. it felt very good and relaxing and almost lost the track of time. The next day i was extremely turned on and hearing the suggestions (mostly about conditioning) during the day. Felt extreme need to listen again and thinking about it half of the day. Also, a few times a question raised out of nowhere: "is this really bad? maybe it's better for me).
Night 3 (19th April):
After a good discussion in this thread, I took a heart relaxing pill and tried a new playlist (bimbo slumber, bimbo mindwipe, bimbo pleasure, bimbo fuckpuppet oblivion, bimbo amnesia and bimbo drift) which as I know is a dangerous one. Quickly got deep, no stress during the session and "the drifting thing" on the suggestions was even stronger. The important change was about the memory, during the session and some time after that I was urging to "not remember" the contents of the session (because usually i check my memory of the session and take notes). After the session however, I found myself stairing at the wall for about 5 minutes without knowing, blank and repeating "My name is bambi, I'm a good girl".
This time the next day was very strange. Jammed very heavily a few times (which made people shocked) and forgetting obvious things like my name. more than that, I had a strange voice in my head repeating suggestions about being a good girl. The funny thing was that I was not aware of the most of these "changes" in my behavior until the night, like yeah anything is normal.
After the strange day that i explained, The 4th night (20th April) when I tried to setup my room for the next session, i felt very noisy and stressed about the trance which made me cancel that. The next day (Today) was a hell. This time no bambi at all and even had a sense to not going around it. Instead, I had my old hallucination of hearing people chatting in my head. Maybe the most strong one in the past 2 years. right now i'm very stressed and noisy so not sure about having a session tonight, but it made me think about the relation of bambi sessions and my psychological problem. having a storm like this (attack of the hallucination) is normal time to time (few months) but i'm unsure if the sessions were involved to make the schizophrenia worse.
So right now i feel no bambi or something like that inside me, but my bipolar view to the bambi thing and the daily effects were significant...

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - rebroad - 27 Apr 2021

https://www.reddit.com/r/BambiSleep/comments/l0n7kc/want_to_hear_from_the_fighters/gjvpwue/?utm_source=reddit&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

Here's a nice review of BS...

sexualservant Wrote:I'm on the struggle bus. It's an equal parts terrifying and exhilarating 2 years since opening my eyes to this world. I feel like I'm losing control to something taking over my life and marriage from deep inside me. I've always been a cuck, but l lately find myself in chastity and panties that my 'wifestress' took me shopping to get. A lot of the time, it feels like I'm watching a movie from within my own body and subtle things are happening in my life that are hard to explain and I find myself falling deeper into sissyhood faster than I thought possible... Come to think of it, I didn't ACTUALLY think it was possible AT ALL. In truth, I guess I'm one of those who it honestly started out as a hot fantasy, a new way to masturbate. But now I simply can't stop. I'm becoming more feminine, I'm fucking myself almost daily, craving dick all the fucking time. I can't focus! I always told myself that implants and HRT would be the line...a deal breaker. But lately, I've been starting to fear it as an inevitability. That sense of lack of control... I can't describe it. Not good or bad... I can only look back in shock as things so naturally unfold... I've always had a strong mind. I'm stubborn and can handle business, but there's this... Super girly thing inside me that wasn't there before and I KNOW that if the right person came along (like in real life) and really took me one time, my manhood would be completely over! My wifestress and I would be slut sisters for life. I learned that the triggers actually work on me. I'd be helpless. That realization isn't just some 'hot fantasy' for me... I'm trying to keep from meeting guys around me because I know what'll happen. It's a fact. And that part terrifies me a little. I really thought all this was bullshit, but it's not. It really has had a noticeable effect on my life.

I forgot to mention the countless nights where I actually have sissy hypnagogia and dreams. I'm in totally uncharted mental territory.

random_ass_name42 Wrote:I've been listening on and off for 18 months or so. It never seems to go away completely. Like even after a month of not listening, the triggers still send tingle up the spine. I've tried a couple deprogramming tracks, at first they helped, but like a favorite dish, I keep coming back for more. I interested in sissy fiction, but definitely have become more interested in being a sissy myself. The idea of HRT or surgery is a fun fantasy, but does seem to look a bit more attractive after every listen. Similar to other commenters, I feel like if the right person arrive IRL, think I would fall easily to being a full sissy for them. My biggest is issue is I'm not physically sissy at all, 6'2, 350lbs, with a shaved head, so that seems to help keep me from falling to deep.

Also, I have talk to people in my area, but I'm very deep in the closet, and am terrified of irl intimacy, so not expecting to ever actually taste cock.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 28 Apr 2021

(27 Apr 2021, 09:37 )rebroad Wrote: Here's a nice review of BS...
Added the most interesting parts to your post.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - BambiKassy - 29 Apr 2021

Hi everyone, I'm new here and I'd like to share some of my experiences with Bambi Sleep. English is my second language, so sorry if I'm not making sense here and there.

I'm into crossdressing since my early teens and started playing with erotic hypnosis around five years ago. My main kink was feminization that evolved into sissyfication then bimbofication over the years.
When I first heard of Bambi I was quite hesitant, reading about  all the warnings and all the reputation the files have, so I stayed away from it. But last December my curiosity won and I started listening to the first set of files. The experience was amazing, I was never able to go this deep into trance before and I never had this kind of effects with hypnosis. It felt great, I felt like I was finally free, free to explore all those girly things I always loved but never had the courage to pursue. Started crossdressing more, bought some new sexy lingeries, corsets, pantyhose, cuffs, collars, gags, wigs, all the things I was always afraid to get. I started exercising more and eating healthy. It had a real positive effect on my life.

After three weeks I started listening to the next set of files (Fuckdoll Brainwash) and found them much harder to trance to. After a week I tried the third set of files (Enforcement) and found them even harder to listen to. I don't know what was it, but couldn't trance properly to them and had to abort sessions several times because I felt annoyed. So I went back to the original files and kept up the good work I was doing with them.  After two months, at the beginning of February I had to stop listening regularly, had a lot of work coming in and I just had no time to dedicate 3-4 hours a day to Bambi. So I stopped, but even I was not listening, just the basic Bimbodoll files (1,2,3,10) once or twice a week, I still had all the positive effects remain, I was still much more feminine and girly, kept up the exercise and dieting and took better care of myself.

Now since the beginning of April I have more free time and started listening regularly again. This time I set up a plan, every day 7 to 11 pm is Bambitime, put together a uniform that I use only for Bambi, not just the random clothing I wore before. I wear a full black bodystocking, whit a pink fishnet body on top of it, pink cuffs on the wrists and ankles, a pink collar, a pink wig, 6 inch black platform heels, a pink lip shaped O-ring and of course a small chastity cage. After the first few days I was aeady feeling that this time it is much stronger than before. I started trancing properly again and the triggers started working amazingly strong and well. Seeing how well the first set of files worked, I give the second set another try and oh my god, they were amazing! I was finally able to trance to them properly and went deeper than ever before. The new triggers literally melted my brain into a pink puddle of mess, I was finally able to turn off everything and just be Bambi. Be sexy, silly, girly and do not feel shame or anxiety. My new healthy habits ramped up even more, I exercise two hours every day, and follow a strict diet. I also read more books, listen to more music and relax much more than before. I'm not stressing about everything anymore and feel so much better all over.

With this routine Bambi doesn't have all those weird and obsessive effects I read about from many other people. This could be probably because I keep Bambi well in check with the set aside time every day, the strict Bambi only uniform and probably the fact that English is my second language also has a large factor in keeping Bambi separate from my normal self. I don't experience negative effects once I'm out of the uniform, I don't have lapses in memory or concentration issues or weird urges. I'm definitely more feminine in every aspect of my life and want to be even more. Also started being more open about my sexuality and crossdressing than before.  When it comes the attraction to men and especially big cocks, it is definitely there and ramped up, I'm bi and always had a soft spot for tall muscular guys, now I find them even more attractive.

So this is my experience with Bambi so far, I feel like I definitely started a journey towards more feminization and more sexual exploration, but so far I'm loving it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - rebroad - 29 Apr 2021

(29 Apr 2021, 14:20 )BambiKassy Wrote: ... snip ...

So this is my experience with Bambi so far, I feel like I definitely started a jurney towards more feminization and more sexual exploration, but so far Im loving it.

Thank you for sharing! I don't know if you've looked into various suggested BS playlists, but I wondered what you thought to this one that a fan created:-

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16b5lsuvHDAIH-xhhA-EPqvMU0PeA8vYD

I had an acquaintance start off with BS using this, and they seemed to go very deep very quickly.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 29 Apr 2021

First things first - welcome aboard @BambiKassy!

(29 Apr 2021, 14:20 )BambiKassy Wrote: It felt great, I felt like I was finally free
I started exercising more and eating healthy. It had a real positive effect on my life.
I still had all the positive effects remain, I was still much more feminine and girly, kept up the exercise and dieting and took better care of myself.
My new healthy habits ramped up even more, I exercise two hours every day, and follow a strict diet. I also read more books, listen to more music and relax much more than before. I'm not stressing about everything anymore and feel so much better all over.
Bambi doesn't have all those weird and obsessive effects I read about from many other people.

Very interesting. Your experience matches what "my subconscious mind" "automatically wrote" in another thread:

(24 Apr 2021, 00:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Suggestions do not work.
It's funny to see hypnotists efforts to "suggest" ha-ha, it's a bullshit. All you need is given from the higher self - the rest is nothing. Trance is what IS important.
Trance keeps you in balance, trance pulls you out of the internal dialogue and external noise, trance make you concentrate on what you really need to concentrate upon.
From that perspective, aren't all those "evil hypnotists" simply ridiculous with an overblown self-importance?
. . .
Bambi contains too much of negativity, which might break the real trance state for those who are concerned about what they are willing for themselves.. But still, Bambi works. You can listen to Bambi with no issues - the results depend on YOUR REAL INTENTIONS and NEEDS!

and

(14 Feb 2021, 22:25 )Like Ra Wrote: Marta and Sylvia are not tulpas, they are guides in the current path of your emerging as a new person
Tulpas might be guides, but usually they are not.
Marta will show you how you can develop yourself.
The file you are listening is also not about tulpas. It's about guides.
Whatever you do you have guides.
The guides love you, the guides save you, the guides do not use you, the guides lead you.
Kei achieves similar results.
Daemon girl is a guide, not a tulpa.
Bambi is a guide, not a tulpa, Bambi shows you another "dimension", Bambi is not using your body to live her own life.
You are always in charge. But you can listen for advices. The more sensitive you are, the more information you are receiving, the more precise decision you can make.
Guides are whispering information in your mind, it just appears in your mind. Voices are optional. Guides can be totally silent, yet they can let you experience what you need to experience, they can show you, what you need to see.
Do not be afraid of listening to the so called "tulpa" files. You will learn something.

(29 Apr 2021, 15:13 )rebroad Wrote: Thank you for sharing! I don't know if you've looked into various suggested BS playlists, but I wondered what you thought to this one that a fan created:-

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...MU0PeA8vYD

I had an acquaintance start off with BS using this, and they seemed to go very deep very quickly.

I havent tried the 20 day playlist, but it looks interesting, probably works quite well.

(29 Apr 2021, 15:46 )Like Ra Wrote: Bambi is a guide, not a tulpa, Bambi shows you another "dimension", Bambi is not using your body to live her own life.
You are always in charge. But you can listen for advices. The more sensitive you are, the more information you are receiving, the more precise decision you can make.
Guides are whispering information in your mind, it just appears in your mind.

This is exactly how I feel about Bambi, more like a "personal trainer" who guides me towards my bimbofication and feminization goals.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 29 Apr 2021

(29 Apr 2021, 19:11 )BambiKassy Wrote: my bimbofication ... goals
Do we understand the same under "bimbofication"?

(29 Apr 2021, 20:57 )Like Ra Wrote:
(29 Apr 2021, 19:11 )BambiKassy Wrote: my bimbofication ... goals
Do we understand the same under "bimbofication"?

For me bimbofication is more about the physical aspect, being a super feminine doll and not much about the mental aspects. I really like the look and style. When it comes to the mental aspects it's fun to turn my brain off and be a ditzy cock craving slut time to time, but it's not the main appeal for me.