Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - rubpit - 14 Feb 2021

I got a question to the experts:
Do you consider this content as being 'dangerous'?

Thanks for sharing your opinion...

https://xhamster.com/users/noveluniversity/videos

This is the first out of 7 'lessons':
>video - link deleted < Why?  🤔 Afterwards I posted this, I considered the picture as disgusting... Blush 🤔

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 19 Feb 2021

It's nice to have different opinions.

leggy_girls_fan Wrote:I am an active member of the community, and I have a Bambi within me (or, if you want to think of it differently, Bambi is a part of me), but I've found the line that I'm comfortable reaching and not crossing. So, I'm not only Bambi, and I don't intend on becoming fully and irreversibly Bambi.

That said, I am glad that she's a part of me. Bambi lets me experience things that I'd never otherwise be able to: to desire feminine things, to be largely thoughtless for stretches of time, and to be happy and content in that state. To be sublimely open, accepting, and obedient.

I'm a writer, and something most (fiction) writers do is try to get into the head of the character for whom they're writing. Understanding different views is important for authenticity, and it's a fun challenge in itself to try to put yourself in a character's shoes, regardless of what their gender, ethnicity, status, and background are. For me, being Bambi is the fullest experience of being someone else that I've ever felt, and it's amazing.

Not to mention, I think Bambi is such a good girl that the more girls like Bambi there are in the world, the better the world will be. She's non-confrontational, she's helpful, she desires to bring joy and pleasure to those whom she serves, and she makes others feel smart by being so dumb.

If you aren't interested, then you aren't interested, but if you're even a little bit interested, I recommend you give the whole series a shot. Yes, with diligence, you can hypnotize yourself into everything the files promise, but that kind of conditioning doesn't happen overnight; if you want that kind of experience, you'll have to listen again and again to reinforce your conditioning. And in the process of just trying it out, maybe you'll discover there's a part of you that does want to incorporate Bambi into who you are, and then you can find your personal line for how far along you're willing to go.

It intersects with what my SCM wrote: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Curse-Stroke-Sissy-CSS-feminization-hypnosis?pid=49757#pid49757

(14 Feb 2021, 22:25 )Like Ra's SCM Wrote: Marta and Sylvia are not tulpas, they are guides in the current path of your emerging as a new person
Tulpas might be guides, but usually they are not.
Marta will show you how you can develop yourself.
The file you are listening is also not about tulpas. It's about guides.
Whatever you do you have guides.
The guides love you, the guides save you, the guides do not use you, the guides lead you.
Kei achieves similar results.
Daemon girl is a guide, not a tulpa.
Bambi is a guide, not a tulpa, Bambi shows you another "dimension", Bambi is not using your body to live her own life.
You are always in charge. But you can listen for advices. The more sensitive you are, the more information you are receiving, the more precise decision you can make.
Guides are whispering information in your mind, it just appears in your mind. Voices are optional. Guides can be totally silent, yet they can let you experience what you need to experience, they can show you, what you need to see.
Do not be afraid of listening to the so called "tulpa" files. You will learn something.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Hypnoboy52 - 19 Feb 2021

(14 Feb 2021, 14:24 )lurker Wrote:
(12 Feb 2021, 19:57 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote:
(04 Feb 2021, 01:16 )lurker Wrote: Does anyone know which files fill make the listener forget their time as Bambi?
Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning - 08 Bambi Takeover
I know this *could* have this effect, but it doesn't seem to guarantee it. It says that Bambi will have her own memories, which could be interpreted in a few ways.
Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash - 04 Vain Horny Happy
This is the only file which I'm certain does try to prevent the old self from knowing anything about when Bambi's awake.
Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom - 03 Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion
Does Oblivion do this? I'm not sure.

Bambi Enforcement - nothing?
Bambi Mental Makeover - nothing?
Bambi Reforcement- Bimbo Amnesia, makes forget everything about the files and your time as Bambi. the files make it so you can't remember anything at all by creating pink satin boxes.
Mental Makeover- It's all over the place I mean first it's in the file mentally Platinum Blonde, it rewrites the mental state so that you forget everything Bambi is doing and makes you not care.
2nd file is Life Control: Total Doll. I will just let the description speak for itself it says Erases all memory of anything other than a life of placid uniformed obedience. I mean it basically if I remember correctly at one point it places a mask on you that is just pink satin and you can't see anything. Then calls oldself a dolly who is then put into a box that is locked and wrapped and zipped up. Will only be let out when Bambi needs it too.
3rd file and last file is the Makeover Awakener, it makes it so old self has no recollection on what happened in the files the only thing i can ever remember is hearing the word forget over and over.
I hope this answers your questions? is this what you were asking about it?

From looking through the Amnesia file myself, I don't see anything that could make the user forget their time as Bambi. (and, in practice, I haven't seen this happen in a subject.) Perhaps this is something that's up for interpretation by the subject.

For Mental Makeover, I was wondering specifically about Superficial Basic Bitch. The subject will become stuck as Bambi -- but won't specifically forget their time as Bambi. Right?
For that file your mind zips up mentally so your mind is always wearing uniforming, which makes it so your always uniform no matter what. So yes you are always Bambi. Then bambi makes mental pink puppet strings for dolly who is oldself. So, Bambi control how Dolly (oldself/you) moves and walks. By this point you not forgetting you time as Bambi. But you aeady are made into a dolly so it doesnt really matter if you remember or not. Bambi has fully control of you, if you like or not. Remember if you have aeady listen to the Platinum Blonde then it doesnt matter. If you listen to this alone then yes you will still remember your time as Bambi. But the thing that I feel like people don't understand about these files is they grow with each other, in a way you are always forgetting your time as Bambi the more you listen over and over again because the suggestions just grow stronger and stronger. But the salon files i feel like you only listen to them all or make a playlist of three or more. But they don't really mesh well in my opinion with the others becausethey are just so different.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 20 Feb 2021

(19 Feb 2021, 06:19 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote:
(14 Feb 2021, 14:24 )lurker Wrote:
(12 Feb 2021, 19:57 )Hypnoboy52 Wrote:
(04 Feb 2021, 01:16 )lurker Wrote: Does anyone know which files fill make the listener forget their time as Bambi?
Bambi Bimbodoll Conditioning - 08 Bambi Takeover
I know this *could* have this effect, but it doesn't seem to guarantee it. It says that Bambi will have her own memories, which could be interpreted in a few ways.
Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash - 04 Vain Horny Happy
This is the only file which I'm certain does try to prevent the old self from knowing anything about when Bambi's awake.
Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom - 03 Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion
Does Oblivion do this? I'm not sure.
Bambi Enforcement - nothing?
Bambi Mental Makeover - nothing?
Bambi Reforcement- Bimbo Amnesia, makes forget everything about the files and your time as Bambi. the files make it so you can't remember anything at all by creating pink satin boxes.
Mental Makeover- It's all over the place I mean first it's in the file mentally Platinum Blonde, it rewrites the mental state so that you forget everything Bambi is doing and makes you not care.
2nd file is Life Control: Total Doll. I will just let the description speak for itself it says Erases all memory of anything other than a life of placid uniformed obedience. I mean it basically if I remember correctly at one point it places a mask on you that is just pink satin and you can't see anything. Then calls oldself a dolly who is then put into a box that is locked and wrapped and zipped up. Will only be let out when Bambi needs it too.
3rd file and last file is the Makeover Awakener, it makes it so old self has no recollection on what happened in the files the only thing i can ever remember is hearing the word forget over and over.
I hope this answers your questions? is this what you were asking about it?
From looking through the Amnesia file myself, I don't see anything that could make the user forget their time as Bambi. (and, in practice, I haven't seen this happen in a subject.) Perhaps this is something that's up for interpretation by the subject.
For Mental Makeover, I was wondering specifically about Superficial Basic Bitch. The subject will become stuck as Bambi -- but won't specifically forget their time as Bambi. Right?
For that file your mind zips up mentally so your mind is always wearing uniforming, which makes it so your always uniform no matter what. So yes you are always Bambi. Then bambi makes mental pink puppet strings for dolly who is oldself. So, Bambi control how Dolly (oldself/you) moves and walks. By this point you not forgetting you time as Bambi. But you aeady are made into a dolly so it doesnt really matter if you remember or not. Bambi has fully control of you, if you like or not. Remember if you have aeady listen to the Platinum Blonde then it doesnt matter. If you listen to this alone then yes you will still remember your time as Bambi. But the thing that I feel like people don't understand about these files is they grow with each other, in a way you are always forgetting your time as Bambi the more you listen over and over again because the suggestions just grow stronger and stronger. But the salon files i feel like you only listen to them all or make a playlist of three or more. But they don't really mesh well in my opinion with the others becausethey are just so different.

That's very useful, thank you.

Do you know if Oblivion makes you forget your time as Bambi?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 13 Mar 2021

(23 Dec 2020, 01:06 )Bambislave Wrote: Edit: Except for Relapse!! I had almost forgotten about that one. Relapse is the one file from Bambi4Eva that is as powerful and as well-produced as the original files.
It makes Bambi automatically reinforce her conditioning whenever she feels like it is fading away.

Do you (or does anyone) have a copy of relapse? What else does it do?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 13 Mar 2021

(13 Mar 2021, 21:15 )lurker Wrote: Do you (or does anyone) have a copy of
Are you on RetroShare?

(13 Mar 2021, 21:15 )lurker Wrote: relapse? What else does it do?
There are two versions: "Relapse 50%" and "Relapse 2". I mean... I have even more questions 😁

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 14 Mar 2021

> Are you on RetroShare?

Just getting it set up.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 16 Mar 2021

WakeRonno Wrote:Bambi Sleep ruined my life and it ruined my wife’s even worse.

My brain is so fucked up now. Doctors have been debating bipolar, schizoid traits, and I’ve even suspected schizophrenia. And while the bipolar meds have stopped my addiction to the hypnos, the damage is aeady done.

There is no trust between my wife and I. I lied to her so often to protect this goddamn fetish. I abused her, changed my sexual tastes, lost my ability to control my anger, and even forced myself on her sexually when I was at my most addled by Bambi. She was the strongest, smartest, sexiest person I knew, and now she’s just a husk of her former self. And yet she still tries to make it work, even though what I’ve done and do is killing her. I don’t deserve her love.

And even without the sissy urges now I’m still a compulsive liar who has lost his job, his friends, and worst of all, his partner.

I don’t even know the point of this post. She and I have done copious research and there doesn’t seem to be more answers. I just hurt and I hate that fucking sissy hypno so much.

EDIT: Oh god we tested it tonight and even after everything my body still reacted. How do I kill this for good???

Aliceinlace Wrote:Bambi sleep definitely fucked with my mind once I actually achieved a trance. I found myself needing to listen to it every other day at least and the triggers are often words found in other hypno and I found them triggering me. Finally broke the dependence when I was unable to listen for about a week when I was away. Haven't listened since but the triggers still have some effect when I hear them.

Also queue balls audio files. I listened to them a lot and I think they helped me get over the hurtle to suck my first cock. "This is not a fantasy, this is real" still rings in my head lol

I listened for the first time in about a year yesterday and it felt soooo good to fall back into it. I was surprised by how quickly I fell back into trance and how the triggers still worked. Trying not to listened again today because I dont want to feel dependent on it again but I also really want to

shycdssj Wrote:Yeah, when you stop listening hypno, it usually goes away with time. But with Bambi, it seems that it becomes stronger with each relapse.

DGGD33 Wrote:I try to avoid bambi sleep it messed my head up pretty hard some times a friend of mine likes to mess with me and use bambi sleep triggers on me and they still work after about a year of not properly listening to a file in about a year

This makes me wanna listen to it now tho not gonna lie

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - HerLittleBitch - 16 Mar 2021

Hi guys and gals,

I made an account just to warn how scary I think this content is.

My girlfriend just broke up with me, so I'm really depressed and kinda wanted to fall in a hole. I found Bambi sleep, listened to tracks 1-3 once and 1-3 and 10 another time. I realized how powerful this content could be so I started looking up material on it and found tons of stories about how dangerous it is, but I just kept looking more and more to find myself an excuse to listen to it again. Lots of people say its ok as long as you associate it with the uniform, but from reading here I see that the later files start to encroach on everyday life in every way. I just read all 34 pages of this thread in one sitting, and was finally able to convince myself (for now, I also convinced myself of this 6 hours ago, but here I am again) that this stuff is f*cked and that I should not do it again.

The faq on the unoffical website says

Quote:The listener will become Bambi only when dressed as a bimbo in sexy feminine clothing. It’s advised listening to the sessions while dressed up as a bimbo: the sessions expect the listener to become Bambi for their duration, and it’s important to properly link this transformation to the wearing of her uniform.

and 

Quote:If the subject wants a temporary experience, they can interpret “permanent” as meaning “permanently triggerable” or “permanent when Bambi”

seems very deceptive.

I felt a little bit of trigger affects from trying it twice but not much. What scares me is how tempted I am to go back after just trying it twice. This stuff prays on people like me who are in a dark emotional state and is super addicting! A time like this where I was just dumped would be the worst time to make such an important decision, but it's also when I am the most vulnerable to this kind of content. I really hope I don't go back to it. I'm trying to win my gf back, and this is probably the worst thing I could do.

Edit: Imagine if I hadn't done this research, I could have easily fallen into it with the excuse that I could compartmentalize it to just a couple of hours a day when I'm in uniform. Who knows if I would have ever come out.

Edit 2: some more info: I'm a masters student and am planning on getting a PhD. My studies and job as a research assistant are incredibly cognitively demanding. In fact, my future career prospects depend heavily on my ability to push my cognitive capabilities to the max for up to 70 hours a week. Bambi Sleep is obviously not a good choice for me, but that didn't stop me from almost falling in.

My gf (I refuse to call her my ex yet) left open a possibility to get back together and so I'm working really hard on improving myself. In the hypno when it got to the part about deleting all of your memories I had a very strong reaction to resist because I don't want to delete my memories, I want to work on improving myself so I can hopefully get her back. Imagine if she had cut off contact and closed the door for good. Deleting memories would have been so enticing. I'd probably aeady be deep into that hole.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - rebroad - 30 Mar 2021

(22 Dec 2020, 22:46 )Selfexploration Wrote: What’s wrong with experiencing pleasure once every few days like this. (Obv I know the personal answer to that but the question keeps repeating in my head.) I can’t quite remember all the agreements I have made with Bambi. 

Thank you so much for everything you wrote in your post (only a little quoted above) - very interesting indeed, especially how you are making agreements with Bambi, and yet not quite remembering them... actually on one hand sounds super-hot and exiting, which I'm sure you can see that perspective too - although it is sounding like the novelty is wearing thin actually being the one experiencing it. Seriously though, are you regretting starting Bambi, or are you also grateful on some level that she's making you explore all of your fantasies? I would find it hard to believe if there was none of the latter, but not impossible to believe, either.