Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - stationcashplease - 23 Aug 2020

(06 Aug 2020, 21:17 )tfhypnotist Wrote:
(06 Feb 2020, 02:20 )Like Ra Wrote: This is how Bambi files are produced:
Apparently, Bambi Prime posted an explanation how he does it.
That is very impressive. I would love to take a closer look at the source file in whatever program those are being generated in... I use Garageband myself, so I'm not entirely sure what program is being shown there. Is there more information in the article beyond the image posted, I'd almost be willing to fork over the patreon cost if it was worthwhile

I would be interested in this as well - I'm starting to do a bit of reverse engineering of the files myself.

drone-1.mp3 is an A/B file comparing the original binaural waves as sampled from Bimbo Drone with a reconstruction I've made (reconstruction starting at 00:06.500).  Prime was clearly going for the theta waves here, the left/right channels are separated by 5 Hz as well as an LFO modulating volume on both tracks (also at 5 Hz)

drone-1.mp3 (Size: 507.14 KB )

Actually the LFO is at different frequencies for the low and high tone on each channel, but I was getting tired and lazy tonight...

The frequencies for the two tones playing on the left channel are 56 Hz / 308 Hz, respectively
The frequencies for the two tones playing on the right channel are 61 Hz / 313 Hz (5 Hz shift from left)

Interesting to note that 308 / 56 Hz = 5.5, implying the tonic is actually sitting at 28 Hz (any significance to that number?) - 308 would be the 11th harmonic

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 23 Aug 2020

(23 Aug 2020, 06:51 )stationcashplease Wrote: Prime was clearly going for the theta waves here
For me theta waves (~4Hz) are the most effective to feel totally "frozen".

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 23 Aug 2020

(23 Aug 2020, 06:51 )stationcashplease Wrote: drone-1.mp3 is an A/B file comparing the original binaural waves as sampled from Bimbo Drone with a reconstruction I've made (reconstruction starting at 00:06.500).  Prime was clearly going for the theta waves here, the left/right channels are separated by 5 Hz as well as an LFO modulating volume on both tracks (also at 5 Hz)
Do I understand this correctly, that the first sample is from the original Bambi file, and the second is your reconstruction? The binaurals are clearly different - lower freq in the 1st sample and ~two times higher in the 2nd. Or do I miss something here?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - stationcashplease - 23 Aug 2020

(23 Aug 2020, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(23 Aug 2020, 06:51 )stationcashplease Wrote: drone-1.mp3 is an A/B file comparing the original binaural waves as sampled from Bimbo Drone with a reconstruction I've made (reconstruction starting at 00:06.500).  Prime was clearly going for the theta waves here, the left/right channels are separated by 5 Hz as well as an LFO modulating volume on both tracks (also at 5 Hz)
Do I understand this correctly, that the first sample is from the original Bambi file, and the second is your reconstruction? The binaurals are clearly different - lower freq in the 1st sample and ~two times higher in the 2nd. Or do I miss something here?

You're talking about the LFO frequency I believe, the carrier frequencies are the same (i.e. if the freq of the second sample was two times higher it would be an octave above the original sample)

I got lazy and didn't tune the LFO on the lower tone on both channels, it should match the higher tone at a rate of 2/3 (i.e. higher tone is modulating at 5 Hz, lower tone should be modulating at 5*2/3 = 3.333 Hz), I'll make an updated version today probably

Also there is a pink noise (or filtered white noise) layer on top of the original sample which my reconstruction does not have yet

Oh! And the amplitude of my low tone is too loud right now

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - stationcashplease - 24 Aug 2020

Ok!  Try this one on for size!

I included a waveform comparison - center (purple clip) is the bounced out reconstruction, left/right (light yellow) is the original "00 Bimbo Drone" file

The timbre of the noise is still a bit off, which I'll probably fix by bouncing out and formant shifting the white noise I'm using, since the EQ I'm using isn't quite cutting it

Low LFO frequencies have been tuned and checked against the original file - look at how evenly the waveforms sync up on the comparison

drone-2.mp3 is A/B as before

I'll probably look at the stereo field voices next and try to reverse engineer some of them (i.e. everything spoken by the Ivy voice as opposed to Salli)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 24 Aug 2020

The LF in the second piece is lower, than in the 1st one. The HF part sounds the same, indeed.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - tfhypnotist - 27 Aug 2020

By the gods man... Thank you for all this work and input. This is above and beyond what I even hoped to find.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Mongo - 29 Aug 2020

Thanks to everyone who has posted, and especially transcribed, transcripts.

Does anyone have one for Oblivion? 

There was a pastebin link previously posted, but is oddly no longer available. The youtube video for that track has no subtitle track. Not sure if that is due to the mish-mash of content.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - coherentwood - 04 Sep 2020

I don't know if this is of interest or of any use, but about a year ago i tried to recreate the binaural sounds used in the bambi files because they really took me deep when i was naive and I have zero tolerance or trust for them now, so I wanted to use that same background audio for other hypnotists' mp3s. I have no real experience with any of this from a technical standpoint, so who knows if what I cobbled together is right. Here's what I wrote in a note for myself so I'd be able to reproduce it:

Quote:I used gnaural to generate two tracks - a 60hz and 312hz base frequency - following a binaural synchronizing slope derived from the "blank mindless doll" track. (basically the 60hz tone is set to rise from ~7hz beat to 11hz over a minute, then slope down to 3hz over 12 minutes, while the 312hz base tone just gets a binaural tone of 13hz sloping gradually down to 2hz over 13 minutes)
Scale it to the length of the induction, and add duration to the last point to make it fit the rest of the playlist's duration.

Mute one track and export, then mute the other and export.

Import both to audacity, import the script tracks including induction.

split the binaural stereo channels into separate tracks.

for the 312, apply regular tremolo at 5hz on one, and the same but 180 degrees on the other.

for the 60hz, apply variable tremolo (from a nyquist plugin found on audacity's wiki) starting at 5hz ending at 3hz, do a 0 degrees on one track and 180 degrees on the other.

I found that I sometimes needed to increase the volume of the 60hz track, but the result sounded prettttty similar to what's used in the bambi files - or at least close enough to enhance the plain vocal files i was using in a way that I liked.

Seeing that image Ra posted before though of all the different tracks bambi prime was using... I'm sure what I've done is like a cheap knockoff, but *shrug*. I share it here in case any other noobs like me want to try making the same effect with free software from the internet.

I made my reproduction attempt with the assumption that whoever bambi prime is, they knew what they were doing way more than I did, so I didn't try to experiment with different binaural beats or levels, I just went with the frequencies that I was able to piece together from looking at the waveforms in the gaps between the vocals in a few of the files using Audacity. It may be that modifying these values could produce better results. My limited understanding of binaural beats is that these levels 3, and 2hz are in the delta range, which is more for sleep than normal trance or meditation which would tend to be in the theta range, but the tremolo at 5hz *is* in the theta range, so who knows what is actually going on there.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 04 Sep 2020

(04 Sep 2020, 11:37 )coherentwood Wrote: Seeing that image Ra posted before though of all the different tracks bambi prime was using.
Any ideas what for editor it is?