Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Exception - 19 Dec 2023

(18 Dec 2023, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Dec 2023, 13:18 )Exception Wrote: So it is an important thing for them, and triggers right out the gate are unexpected. 
Yep, still this is the only way to check if the triggers are working. By trying to trigger out of the context and out of the consent. Might be considered unethical by some, just like faking might be considered unethical by others.

A side note: ethics is not real, it's absolutely artificial, constantly changing, it depends on the context, society, religion, age, time, space, political agenda, memes, history, etc... Ethics can be radically different 1 meter, 1 second or 1 click away.

Ethics is one of those empty words like "love", and must be replaced with "social agreements", or , like the word "love", it should be replaced with verbs ("when I love someone, I do this, this and this).

Ethical relativism for sure... If this individual is from the Bambi Sleep subreddit (which they may not be, am just guessing!), then the standards for that space is to establish boundaries before triggers. Other spaces may not have that standard (in which case they wouldn't have a leg to stand on with their pissed-off-ness).

Certainly that roleplayers tricking non-roleplayers is a massive waste of time. 

I'm not even sure how good a test it is, because the context can be part of the trigger - you'll notice that the files never go in dry on the C&C trigger. A lot of the trigger reactions are, I think, about inducing a state in someone more broadly, not just a magic slave button. It's also not difficult for a roleplayer to pretend a reaction via text.

I've had countless triggered HFOs, and had the opposite where I've been held at the edge or had a ruined orgasm because of a lack of trigger to cum. The last time with the latter was where I needed to break through the programming because play had stopped, and even though I succeeded and undid the no-cums-without-trigger aspect, by god I know that wasn't fake - it wasn't hot and kinky, it was frustrating and determined (and I don't think I even could have managed it if hypno play had still been reinforcing it). So I think that's as close as I can get to proof of the cum trigger being genuine for me. And yet. If you send me a message saying, "Hey Exception, [C&C]", I'm 80% sure I won't cum.

I expect most on the subreddit are roleplayers, but I don't think this is a good test - even aside from the ethics question.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 19 Dec 2023

(19 Dec 2023, 02:57 )Exception Wrote: I expect most on the subreddit are roleplayers, but I don't think this is a good test - even aside from the ethics question.

There's something to be said for how vastly different it can be between getting triggered by a file and being triggered by a person. This isn't an argument either way, but there's nuance to it that may affect how someone reacts to a trigger. Some people naturally have their guard up higher with a real person, but simultaneously that person has immediate feedback and the ability to adjust if they see their approach isn't working. So some people may be more or less receptive to a trigger depending on the source, same as spoken vs written triggers.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 20 Dec 2023

(17 Dec 2023, 12:52 )subdream Wrote: That said... PLONK.
The art of conducting a constructive, correct, polite, respectful, logical discussion is, well, an art.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 20 Dec 2023

(19 Dec 2023, 02:57 )Exception Wrote: I don't think this is a good test
And again that brings us to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3142

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - subdream - 20 Dec 2023

(20 Dec 2023, 00:29 )Like Ra Wrote:
(17 Dec 2023, 12:52 )subdream Wrote: That said... PLONK.
The art of conducting a constructive, correct, polite, respectful, logical discussion is, well, an art.

Knowing when it's futile to continue a discussion is also an art.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Exception - 20 Dec 2023

(19 Dec 2023, 23:54 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(19 Dec 2023, 02:57 )Exception Wrote: I expect most on the subreddit are roleplayers, but I don't think this is a good test - even aside from the ethics question.

There's something to be said for how vastly different it can be between getting triggered by a file and being triggered by a person. This isn't an argument either way, but there's nuance to it that may affect how someone reacts to a trigger. Some people naturally have their guard up higher with a real person, but simultaneously that person has immediate feedback and the ability to adjust if they see their approach isn't working. So some people may be more or less receptive to a trigger depending on the source, same as spoken vs written triggers.

Nuanced for sure. Imo, triggers aren't magic buttons, they're conditioned shortcuts for inducing states. 

Like how a horror film fan may pick up on tropes, and then automatically get tense at certain sounds or musical pieces. You might find one horror film terrifying, but another horror film, despite having the same tropey soundscape, just isn't scary to you at all because of the dialogue and props. This doesn't mean the sounds and music don't 'work' in creating tension, there's no need to sack the composer. It just means that the sounds aren't magic, no matter how many horror films you've been conditioned by.

The "immediate feedback and the ability to adjust if they see their approach isn't work" is a major part here. There's skill to finding how to play a sub's mind (... not just chucking one of the 'trickiest' triggers at a sub cold, then berating them for faking when they don't immediately become a drone!)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Bambigurl15 - 31 Dec 2023

I've been listening to the files for several years now. I think it's interesting to look back over my progress, however meager, and see all the changes I've gone through. Not that I've altered my body or anything, but mentally as well as my activities and stuff, especially sexually like say, during fantasy or masturbation.

I do think most listeners are role-playing, but I don't think that's a bad thing, and actually quite the contrary, it can be a good way to get started. Especially with triggers. That being said I don't think it's very helpful to think all listeners to BS are role-playing or that BS is just a game. In my experience there are very real affects, even if they are subtle. And with me, I've noticed that it's extremely gradual over time. Definitely not "magic" like some people expect. I honestly think results are measured in months or years, not weeks. Although, everyone is different and I've always told people it hits everyone differently. 

I haven't evolved into some brain dead bimbo or anything like that. But looking back at when I started, my mindset is extremely different. I still function as a "hetero" male in day to day life. Bambi stuff or sissy stuff is still a secret fetish of mine. I don't see myself transitioning or becoming Fem full time, or moving across the world to become some slave for a Daddy or something crazy like that.

But I have tapped into a whole other side of me. And it's all starting to compartmentalize into a sort of "separate me". I am fully attracted to guys now, even if that's subconscious most of the time. I do absolutely crave dick more than a vagina. I rarely get hard anymore, only during "hetero" sex, and never during masturbation. Anal is also my main form of masturbation. I never masturbate unless I'm crossdressed, or in Uniform. 

Whereas once I had maybe one secret set of panties, I own an entire collection now, and don't feel comfortable without them. My clothing collection is growing. I now shave my body, and can't stand the feel of body hair as opposed to being smooth. I eat better, and take vitamins. I obsess over how my body looks and feels. I now wear a breastplate when in a session or when masturbating. 

All of this could still be considered a fetish or an outlet sure. But even from the beginning, when I first ever put thoughts into bubbles, I was never so obsessive over any of this stuff. It was all throwaway, whereas now it is essential. I first started this because I was bored of conventional fantasies, and I figured it would be a great way to channel my "fem" side. 

That's exactly what it's done. The triggers work, just not like people think. The uniform works. The files work. I couldn't type a long enough explanation on why I know this, but I have experienced it. It is the oddest thing in the world "becoming" Bambi. For me, it isn't anything like what anyone thinks. Just in my experience anyway. 

That started with role-playing and gradually became a "Rome wasn't built in a day" sort of thing. 

I try to help others by just chatting about my experience, and if anyone had any questions about BS I'd be more than happy to fill in any of the blanks. I think too often, the attempt to understand BS or any hypnosis makes us fall into believing tropes or misunderstanding what conditioning actually is.  💓 💓 💓

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - sentinel - 31 Dec 2023

I have been listening to the files for a few years now and sometimes my heart rate goes up really high, especially afterwards. During the trance I kinda feel completely spaced out. Did anyone else have this effect? I feel like this is really not good for my body.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - jadefortyfour - 31 Dec 2023

(31 Dec 2023, 17:04 )sentinel Wrote: I have been listening to the files for a few years now and sometimes my heart rate goes up really high, especially afterwards. During the trance I kinda feel completely spaced out. Did anyone else have this effect? I feel like this is really not good for my body.

Yes. We have had similar responses. Our impressions are that the elevated heart rate occurs when desire is highest accompanied with a sense of apprehension from OS (or whatever aspect of personality is active at that time). We have found taking a 'broader view' i.e. personality being malleable in the first place, allowing Acceptance to occupy one's conscious field, reflecting on positive insights gained (of self and others) from the trance state, understanding that one 'was looking for something in the first place' and while what is unfolding in response to our search may be well beyond what we imagined it would be a disservice to ourselves not to 'look around and take some insights from a perspective that others must live with all the time'. We have found that this sort of effort can generate increased understanding and compassion for others as well as oneself.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - SissyLexi - 03 Jan 2024

(31 Dec 2023, 00:00 )Bambigurl15 Wrote: I've been listening to the files for several years now. I think it's interesting to look back over my progress, however meager, and see all the changes I've gone

. . .

I try to help others by just chatting about my experience, and if anyone had any questions about BS I'd be more than happy to fill in any of the blanks. I think too often, the attempt to understand BS or any hypnosis makes us fall into believing tropes or misunderstanding what conditioning actually is.  💓 💓 💓

I've been curious about BS for a long time now and have always been apprehensive about how dangerous it allegedly is, but this is exactly the kind of experience I'd like to have with it. Fully embracing that side of me without it becoming the only me. Maybe I should give it a try after all.