Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - sam_henry - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 01:10 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 01:05 )Lycalopex Wrote: Nobody is immune to propaganda.
Interesting things happen, when leaders become victims of their own propaganda (e.g. Russia - this is not to start any political debates, just an example).

Putin has played this game very well.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 01:29 )sam_henry Wrote: Putin has played this game very well.
But lost it and died on Oct 26 @20:42

Anyway, let's avoid political stuff. We can discuss the used propaganda methods, though. I was going to create a seoarate thread for propaganda anyway.

RE: Anti-Bambi hypno - sam_henry - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 04:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 04:12 )sam_henry Wrote: I do not think they are necessary.   I have defeated Bambi and put her to rest 7 months ago
OK, you do not need them, but there are others, who might be interested (also in the script).

Do you believe in relapses?

Plus I find it very exciting

I have at this point no need for them however I do love the color pink lol

RE: Anti-Bambi hypno - Like Ra - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 04:15 )sam_henry Wrote: Do you believe in relapses?
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Periods-or-cycles-of-lost-found-interest

RE: Anti-Bambi hypno - Lycalopex - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 04:15 )sam_henry Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 04:14 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 04:12 )sam_henry Wrote: I do not think they are necessary.   I have defeated Bambi and put her to rest 7 months ago
OK, you do not need them, but there are others, who might be interested (also in the script).

Do you believe in relapses?

Relapses are very common in Bambi Sleep's community (I was just on their reddit a few hours ago and saw multiple relapse threads) and are kind of one of the main things of the series. Seven months isn't the longest I've seen people go between quitting and relapsing.

I think the biggest problem with the Bambi Files is that they are more of conditioning than anything else.  They associate feeling great with being obedient and if a person is not careful they can be consumed by it.  That also is dangerous because it feels absolutely perfect, but one has to understand that these ideas were planted in them.

RE: Anti-Bambi hypno - Lycalopex - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 12:56 )sam_henry Wrote: I think the biggest problem with the Bambi Files is that they are more of conditioning than anything else.  They associate feeling great with being obedient and if a person is not careful they can be consumed by it.  That also is dangerous because it feels absolutely perfect, but one has to understand that these ideas were planted in them.

Yes, this is essentially what erotic hypnosis is.

(31 Oct 2023, 13:02 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 12:56 )sam_henry Wrote: I think the biggest problem with the Bambi Files is that they are more of conditioning than anything else.  They associate feeling great with being obedient and if a person is not careful they can be consumed by it.  That also is dangerous because it feels absolutely perfect, but one has to understand that these ideas were planted in them.

Yes, this is essentially what erotic hypnosis is.

I think hypnosis and conditioning are really too different things.   If one stops hypnosis, the effect fad conditioning the effect can stay with you for the rest of your life

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - sexyfayetv - 31 Oct 2023

I am very trained in NLP and agree with Likera about its existence and effectiveness. It is such a vast set of ideas that we can dispute an element of NLP and maybe point out when it is not that effective. NLP, especially when used covertly, is immensely effective, and when it works covertly, the person using it gains nothing from pointing it out to the person who is responding to it. Like hypnosis, it is a communication medium that accesses the SCM and gets the SCM to start improvising through suggestion. Since it uses common words and phrases, it can be easily woven into everyday speech and communication. I see it work every day in my normal line of work, so it can be debated, sure, but as an active practitioner, I can attest to it as a practical matter, not an abstraction, and not requiring lab research to prove it. BS uses every element of persuasion, including classical conditioning, NLP, traditional, and Ericksonian hypnosis. Platinum Puppets' scripts are *extremely* Ericksonian and utilize NLP, which is partly modeled on Erickson and his techniques. The main issue with the new files is that they go too fast and don't pace the listener that well by slowing the breathing and other somatic elements that would make them over the top good.

RE: Platinum Puppets - sexyfayetv - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 20:39 )sam_henry Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 20:37 )sexyfayetv Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 04:15 )sam_henry Wrote:
(09 Aug 2023, 18:34 )sexyfayetv Wrote: Hi all! I have been playing on Bambi Cloud and notice a lot of content by platinumpuppets. I have never seen them on the subreddit and their content is scary-good. Curious if there is any info about them. I can't seem to find any in searching here or over there.

I have actually a conversation with him nice guy

Oh, a lot has changed since I wrote that! And yes, that guy is a great hypnotist and good for the community.
I know him and talked to him but I have not listened to the files in 7 months
Cool - Bambi relapse usually starts this way (sharing how long you've been 'clean and sober'). People who quit stuff usually move on from it. For example, people in AA don't hang around in bars so they don't have to worry about triggering their alcoholism. What brings you by the forum if you don't care about Bambi Sleep any more?