Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 00:08 )sam_henry Wrote:
(30 Oct 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Oct 2023, 18:55 )sam_henry Wrote: Do you really believe NLP works

In short: I don't believe, I know it.
A longer version would take at least 10-15 minutes talking. Beginning with what NLP actually is, and how programmable we are. The beliefs like "propaganda does not work for me" is one of the cognitive biases.

There is no proof that it works.

It's disputed, that doesn't mean it doesn't work or there's no proof it does. There is proof in it though, because both cults and therapists will use NLP techniques.

RE: Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues - subdream - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 00:19 )Lycalopex Wrote: It's worth noting that I don't think anyone here in this thread has actually said there's anything wrong with roleplaying/playing along with the files. It's a matter of understanding the actions, behavior, and motives more than saying that these people are faking it.
Yeah, I know and I also understand the concept of fake it 'till you make it. Repeating thinks is how brains get modified. But I was wondering if I am roleplaying or not.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 00:21 )Lycalopex Wrote: There is proof in it though, because both cults and therapists will use NLP techniques.
Yes, the proof is in the pudding. And the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

I would add propaganda, political and media manipulations, ad-campaigns, hypnosis. NLP is everywhere, not everybody is aware, that it's all NLP.

Just in case, NLP is not a science, it's a technology based on various sciences and empirical experience. NLP took what's working(!), and says: here's our 180 (or how many?) techniques, have a look at them all. If one particular technique does not work in this particular case, try another one. Does not work? Try another one, etc.
Eventually, something will work.

NLP is a teaching, which says, that we all speak different languages (literally and metaphorically), you can learn these languages, so your partner will finally understand you. Also, there are some patterns, which can be used.

I will move the NLP posts into a separate thread.

RE: Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues - Like Ra - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 00:19 )Lycalopex Wrote: It's a matter of understanding the actions, behavior, and motives more than saying that these people are faking it.
Exactly!

(31 Oct 2023, 00:27 )subdream Wrote: But I was wondering if I am roleplaying or not.
Great! This is one of the purposes of my questions.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - sam_henry - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 00:35 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 00:21 )Lycalopex Wrote: There is proof in it though, because both cults and therapists will use NLP techniques.
Yes, the proof is in the pudding. And the proof of the pudding is in the eating.

I would add propaganda, political and media manipulations, ad-campaigns, hypnosis. NLP is everywhere, not everybody is aware, that it's all NLP.

Just in case, NLP is not a science, it's a technology based on various sciences and empirical experience. NLP took what's working(!), and says: here's our 180 (or how many?) techniques, have a look at them all. If one particular technique does not work in this particular case, try another one. Does not work? Try another one, etc.
Eventually, something will work.

NLP is a teaching, which says, that we all speak different languages (literally and metaphorically), you can learn these languages, so your partner will finally understand you. Also, there are some patterns, which can be used.

I will move the NLP posts into a separate thread.
People are sheep but true leader do not fall pray to that

RE: Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues - subdream - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 00:39 )Like Ra Wrote:
(31 Oct 2023, 00:27 )subdream Wrote: But I was wondering if I am roleplaying or not.
Great! This is one of the purposes of my questions.
I think I am somewhere in between if that makes sense. When I do the sessions, it takes a huge effort to stop myself from listening. I can only remember one single time that I was feeling the need to stop after completing the induction file and it took a big chunk of strength to break from it. Triggers are different though. They don't work on me most of the time and if the do it's difficult to break free, but not as difficult as it is with the sessions.

RE: Bambi Sleep moderation, administration, Reddit, and other issues - Like Ra - 31 Oct 2023

I will move the general hypno discussion into the general hypno thread. Or, rather, into the new role-play thread (to be created).

(31 Oct 2023, 00:47 )sam_henry Wrote: People are sheep but true leader do not fall pray to that
Please explain?

(30 Oct 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote: The beliefs like "propaganda does not work for me" is one of the cognitive biases.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Lycalopex - 31 Oct 2023

(31 Oct 2023, 00:47 )sam_henry Wrote: People are sheep but true leader do not fall pray to that
Nobody is immune to propaganda.

(31 Oct 2023, 01:05 )Lycalopex Wrote: Nobody is immune to propaganda.
Interesting things happen, when leaders become victims of their own propaganda (e.g. Russia - this is not to start any political debates, just an example).