Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - CollectiveThought - 02 Aug 2023

(30 Jul 2023, 17:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jul 2023, 00:34 )slaanesh555 Wrote: Here there is a link to "bambi lite" and "bambi less lite"
What is the difference between "lite" and "less lite": https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff?pid=67856#pid67856

/u/Inevitable_Mine Wrote:BambiLessLite aims to remove the bad parts from BS files such as anxiety triggers, feel bad triggers, prostitution mentions, arms feeling weak, difficulty to concentrate, incapability of simple tasks, counting and reading, envy, and other undesirable traits such as high maintenance, being self-centered, extremely emotional, jealous and frustrated.

It uses exactly the same techniques as BambiLite, it uses the original file audio including background tracks, same effects, same voice, same binaural but tries to cut out parts while doing its best so the track doesn't seem cut off (as in keeping the background voices whole, the main voice whole, the effects etc).

BambiLite is generally recommended because it removes these things but I wanted something that removes a bit less, things that BambiLite removes and I don't are for example: Mentions as "girl" and "girly" changed to "bimbo", mentions of being platinum blonde and having fake tits, removal of needles part, mentions of operations, some takeover parts, some addiction parts, some dumbing down parts etc

So in short BambiLessLite will keep : more dumbing down, more takeover, more addiction to the files, surgery and making things permanent. If you don't want these, then I suggest BambiLite.

But removes the other things I mentioned above, if you are okay with having envy, jealousy, prostitution mentions and anxiety triggers I would suggest using the official BS files.

By way of saying hello as my first post, since I hadn't seen anyone summarize the files yet, here is my own summary from the available file descriptions (which detail all the changes at a phrase level) for the BambiLessLite files.

N.B.: When I wrote "uses the original file", that means the BambiLessLite file is the same as the original Bambi Sleep file.

BambiLessLite Bimbodoll Conditioning Wrote:## 00 Rapid Induction
Absolutely no changes, uses the original file

## 01 Bubble Induction

## 02 Bubble Acceptance

## 03 Bambi Named and Drained
Removes stress and panic suggestions; removes IQ dropping and specific numbers, but leaves IQ locking in place; removes suggestion to be vain and trashy.

## 04 Bambi IQ Lock
Removes suggestions about thinking being hard or tiring; removes suggestion about word limits in thoughts or out loud; removes suggestion about being unable to read or count; softens suggestion about forgetting things by removing "so often"; removes suggestion about failing at simple tasks.

## 05 Bambi Body Lock
Removes language about locking on the mask and struggling before relaxing; removes suggestions about becoming slimmer and weaker; slightly softens language about needing to wear heels at all times; removes suggestion that it is difficult to concentrate; removes suggestion that it is difficult to speak.

## 06 Bambi Attitude Lock
Removes stress and anxiety suggestions; removes vanity, childishness, and jealousy suggestions; removes suggestions about not liking mentally demanding activities or sports; removed suggestions about being high-maintenance and emotional.

## 07 Bambi Uniformed
Removes panic suggestion.

## 08 Bambi Takeover
Removes suggestion that the original self is locked away.

## 09 Bambi Cockslut
Removes wording about feeling bad.

## 10 Bambi Awakens
Removes stress and distraction suggestion.

BambiLessLite Bambi Fuckdoll Brainwash Wrote:## 01 Blank Mindless Doll

## 02 Cock Dumb Hole
Removes suggestions about becoming weaker and being unable to think; removes suggestion about being unable to remember or use big words or personal pronouns; removes the word "frequently" when forgetting; removes suggestion about failing at simple tasks and making mistakes; removes suggestion that makes it more difficult to decide for yourself; leaves in suggestion that thinking is boring and needing to be dumb.

## 03 Uniform Slut Puppet
Removes stress suggestion.

## 04 Vain Horny Happy
Removes suggestion to be self-centered and high maintenance.

## 05 Bimbo Drift
Removes stress and distraction suggestion.

BambiLessLite Bambi Fucktoy Fantasy Wrote:## 01 Blowup Pleasure Toy

## 02 Perfect Bimbo Maid

## 03 Restrained and Milked

BambiLessLite Bambi Fucktoy Submission Wrote:## 01 Bimbo Giggletime
From author: "No changes needed, I would use BambiLite version instead"

## 02 Mindlocked Cock Zombie
Removes suggestion about needing to masturbate and removes the limitation requiring a perfect uniform to climax.

BambiLessLite Bambi Fuckpuppet Freedom Wrote:## 01 Fake Plastic Fuckpuppet
Removes suggestion about being able to think straight; removes stress and anxiety suggestion; removes suggestion about falling under someone's control when being touched.

## 02 Designer Pleasure Puppet
Used BambiLite version as base as it removes the background "My anxiety is building" track; re-adds cosmetic surgery suggestions; re-adds suggestion to have false eyelashes and fake nails as well as platinum blonde hair; re-adds P&P language and desire to be a "bitch"; re-adds suggestion for handbags, jewelry, and outfit, including heels.

## 03 Bimbo Fuckpuppet Oblivion
Removes suggestions to become distant from family and friends and suggestions to have only bimbo friends; removes sex worker suggestion; removing suggestion about flirting; removes suggestion to be promiscuous, especially at parties; removes suggestions about thinking being hard or tiring; removes suggestions about forgetting words or numbers and being unable to count; removes suggestion that thinking makes one sad.

BambiLessLite Bambi Enforcement Wrote:## 00 Bimbo Drone

## 01 Bimbo Relaxation

## 02 Bimbo Mindwipe

## 03 Bimbo Slumber

## 04 Bimbo Tranquility

## 05 Bimbo Pride
Removes suggestion about it being awful to disobey; removes shame, stress, and anxiety suggestions; removes sleepiness suggestion as part of being a GG; removes suggestion tying self-worth to being a perfect GG.

## 06 Bimbo Pleasure

## 07 Bimbo Servitude
Removes suggestion about being unable to disobey; removes suggestion about having no thoughts; removes wording that would force her to obey all commands, even those from strangers; removes suggestion about being unable to remember and being confused.

## 08 Bimbo Addiction (with Safe and Secure trigger)
Reinforcement of the Safe and Secure trigger and establishes a mental uniform as protection (taken from 10 Bimbo Protection); removes stress and distraction suggestions; removes jealousy suggestions; removed a section about addiction; removed suggestion about brain being weak.

## 08 Bimbo Addiction
Removes stress and distraction suggestions; removes jealousy suggestions; removed a section about addiction; removed suggestion about brain being weak.

## 09 Bimbo Amnesia
Removes suggestion about anyone being able to make her sleep and forget.

## 10 Bimbo Protection

I tried at first summarizing the difference between Lite and LessLite, but it became too confusing, so I instead decided to summarize the changes between the original Bambi Sleep and these new Less Lite files to keep it more in line with the previously posted Lite file summaries.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - CollectiveThought - 02 Aug 2023

So... Hi everyone. I've been listening to the Bambi Sleep files since March for a rather "off-label" purpose and thought I would share my ongoing personal experience.

I am a person with DID. Hurray for me! Unfortunately, after years of trying, I'd made basically zero progress toward even establishing communication with any of my alters*. Our dissociative barriers were just too strong, so I continued to experience amnesiac switches (blackout switches) seemingly randomly.

Late last year, I decided to try self-hypnosis because whenever I'd previously tried to meditate, I could at least feel a lot of stuff going on in my head that I didn't have access to, but actually reaching a meditative state deep enough to be present without going so deep that I ceased to exist was challenging. I'd tried and failed to be hypnotized by professionals before, but considering the variety of hypnosis files out there, it seemed likely that I'd eventually find one that worked. Hypnosis seemed to be a possible way to more reliably get me into that state where I could sense the presence of other alters. Slowly, I went through pretty much every video and audio file I could find trying to find something that worked. I started feeling like I was on the edge of developing a nervous tic whenever I heard someone trying to use a calming voice.

Eventually, when increasing the breadth of my searches, I stumbled upon mentions of Bambi Sleep and saw many people saying that they'd been able to enter trance with the files even when nothing else had worked. All the warnings about the files did put me off for a while, so I didn't listen to the files until March when I'd exhausted all the other avenues I'd been trying. In the end, I decided to go ahead, because I knew I had a sexual alter (I personally would identify as gray-ace, aroflux). Especially before knowing I had DID, it was extremely confusing for both myself and my husband because I basically never thought about sex, but that sexual alter would front when triggered, making me seem like two different people. I had very little memory of what happened when the sexual alter was fronting and would go right back to basically never thinking about sex afterward. Knowing I had DID at least finally explained that, and I decided listening to Bambi Sleep might help me gain communication with that alter. What could go wrong...right?

It took about 2 weeks of listening to the Bambi Sleep files to even feel the faintest response to the "good girl" trigger, but that was more than I'd gotten from any other file, so I continued to listen. After about a month, I felt like I finally entered trance for the first time, and actually got a glimpse of our inner world for the first time, too. I'd been front stuck for years with zero memory of an inner world or having other alters, so actually being able to experience at least the edges of the inner world was an amazing experience. I continued to listen to the files until I could reliably enter trance.

Now armed with my new superpower, I proceeded to slowly map out the mental landscape of my inner world. Eventually I discovered one discrepancy after another. I found places on my map that I couldn't see but had to be there. The best way I can think of to describe it would be like wandering around your house and one day noticing that two rooms are smaller than they should be and there's an unaccounted for bit of missing space between them. I, of course, started trying everything to break into those spaces. It turns out they were some of my other alters behind their barriers and those barriers prevented me from being able to see or talk with them.

The first one I had success with was my sexual alter, who liked listening to the files. She just popped up one day in my head and introduced herself. This encouraged me to keep going, so I did... Until apparently, I had caused so much mayhem that one morning I woke up to several other alters basically chewing me out for doing something they considered extremely dangerous and irresponsible. One of them projected an image of me as Godzilla smashing through Tokyo, oblivious to the devastation I was causing while on my way to my goal. I didn't care. I was making vastly more progress in a few months than I had in years. However, I did promise to stop trying to smash down the barriers and dig into memories I wasn't supposed to have access to so long as they continued to talk with me.

I still have a long way to go to establish communications with my alters, but at least I've met almost 20 so far. We are apparently a polyfragmented system and that extends down to individual alters. It's confusing enough that there's apparently an entire group of alters whose job it is to study, categorize, and label the various classes of consciousness in our system. Last time I asked, I was told that I am made of over two dozen large fragments and up to hundreds of smaller ones bonded together into a single identity. I can't see them or feel them, so I just have to take their word for it.†

My sexual alter (I'll call her M for brevity) still likes listening to the files and we've discovered that she can listen to the files while I'm working since I don't respond much to any trigger other than "good girl." It turns out that she was the one who was inadvertently bringing me into trance by trying to front and blending with me. Sadly, we are co-fronting incompatible and we just go blurry and confused when we try, but that blurriness was enough to pull me into trance for the first time.

M chooses her own playlists and gets very annoyed at certain suggestions like the dumbing down bits or suppressing the "old self" (considering our mental experience, she doesn't even know what "old self" means anyway), so we've been trying the BambiLite files and also looked into the BambiLessLite files to try to find files that are fun for her while minimizing the annoyances. She doesn't even like the name Bambi, but deals with it, considering it a sort of temporary nickname she wears long enough to listen to the files. She knows who she is, what she likes, and can be quite stubborn about it. I don't know where she gets it from.

Last night I was suddenly awakened when M left the front in a huff (I, as host‡, get switched in automatically whenever another alter leaves the front). Apparently one of the files in her playlist (Oblivion) had annoyed her so much she got angry and didn't want to listen to the rest of the playlist she'd planned.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Feel free to ask me (almost) anything.

Disclaimer: I would not recommend anyone with DID try Bambi Sleep. I was in a unique situation which almost certainly doesn't apply to you, and Bambi Sleep could easily have a negatively destabilizing effect on you. YMMV. I am not a therapist/psychologist.

* I strongly dislike the term alter but use it here for ease of communication. I personally prefer the term member. We have a lot of terms that don't match the ones accepted by the general psychology community because our members needed to make sense of what was going on long before we knew anything about DID.
† I have to simply take the word of a lot of our members, but they've shown no inclination to lie to me. They just conveniently leave out information they don't want me to know, which is quite annoying.
‡ Again, we have a different term than host.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 02 Aug 2023

(02 Aug 2023, 21:35 )CollectiveThought Wrote: I've met almost 20 so far.
... whoa ...

(02 Aug 2023, 21:35 )CollectiveThought Wrote: there's apparently an entire group of alters whose job it is to study, categorize, and label the various classes of consciousness in our system.
Can't they be servitors, rather than alters?

(02 Aug 2023, 21:35 )CollectiveThought Wrote: Last time I asked, I was told that
The biggest questions are:
- Who's answering?
- Can they be trusted?

Just in case, we have a separate thread for DID: Tulpas, Alternative Personalties, Alter Egos, DID alters, Imaginary Friends

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 02 Aug 2023

(02 Aug 2023, 03:22 )CollectiveThought Wrote:
(30 Jul 2023, 17:42 )Like Ra Wrote:
(30 Jul 2023, 00:34 )slaanesh555 Wrote: Here there is a link to "bambi lite" and "bambi less lite"
What is the difference between "lite" and "less lite": : https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff?pid=67856#pid67856
. . .

I wish we had a "Bambi way more intense" collection as well.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 02 Aug 2023

@CollectiveThought's DID related posts was moved to https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3267

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Jondoe - 03 Aug 2023

(03 Feb 2023, 23:16 )Like Ra Wrote: Another file from the same author:

u/BambiTeacher3 Wrote:This file will force you to be addicted to your own uniform. It will also give you some triggers that are quite oppressive. If you do not want any of these things to happen, I suggest you to not listen.

https://soundcloud.com/bambiteacher/bambi-sleep-uniform-enhancement/s-FE53Lv6YTpY

Hi, do you please have file Curious Mouth from Bambi teacher? I am despertaly trying to find it because it made wonders for me but soundcloud account is gone.
Thank you!

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 03 Aug 2023

(03 Aug 2023, 14:02 )Jondoe Wrote: do you please have file Curious Mouth from Bambi teacher?
Anything on BambiCloud?

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Jondoe - 03 Aug 2023

(03 Aug 2023, 14:45 )Like Ra Wrote:
(03 Aug 2023, 14:02 )Jondoe Wrote: do you please have file Curious Mouth from Bambi teacher?
Anything on BambiCloud?

No 😟 its not there.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - JaneSintimes - 04 Aug 2023

(02 Aug 2023, 22:48 )lurker Wrote: I wish we had a "Bambi way more intense" collection as well.

I can assure you there are some third party (unofficial) BS files that definitely fall into the "Bambi way more intense" category.

As it is a matter of opinion, this one is one of many (IMHO) 

Source: https://hypnotube.com/video/the-bimbo-creed-bimbo-euphoria-series-bimbo-university-35596.html

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - CollectiveThought - 07 Aug 2023

Interestingly, M has stopped listening to the files after being annoyed one too many times by suggestions she doesn't like. Instead, starting yesterday, she's been recreating and remixing audio in our head to create new virtual files (using the same sound effects and the same voice, just saying different things) and has begun hypnotically "programming" herself her way. I can faintly hear it coming from her partition (kind of like a private house/world). I have no idea where this is going yet.