Like Ra's Naughty Forum
Bambi Sleep stuff - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+---- Forum: Bambi Sleep Cult (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Bambi-Sleep-Cult)
+---- Thread: Bambi Sleep stuff (/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - lurker - 22 Apr 2023

(22 Apr 2023, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: Interesting twist:

u/prettyspirals666 Wrote:I def agree the files aren't completely to blame. With or without the files he was an abusive pos. He could have picked any file set and still would have been just as abusive as he hurt us in and out of trance.

. . .

I'm not wholly convinced that prettyspirals666 is an impartial player here, although I'm not casting doubt on any of the specific claims she makes here either. It's a bit difficult for me to understand the point she's making here, but it sounds like says just saying "this James guy was probably in contact with the original creator." Although her statement could also be read that she's implying that James was the original creator.

With regard to the sample, I think there is at least some evidence for the original creator seeking samples online. The creator has a now-removed post asking for a sample of a cowgirl mooing on GoneWildAudio, found here: https://old.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/comments/6u4l1f/request_f_cowgirl_mooing/

I also know that despite how hard it is to get in contact with the creator, other people have claimed it. I believe that Bambi4eva has previously claimed that she got help mixing and editing files from the creator, however I'm not sure if any record of this still exists.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - sexyfayetv - 23 Apr 2023

(22 Apr 2023, 23:03 )lurker Wrote:

u/prettyspirals666 Wrote:I def agree the files aren't completely to blame. With or without the files he was an abusive pos. He could have picked any file set and still would have been just as abusive as he hurt us in and out of trance.

. . .

I'm not wholly convinced that prettyspirals666 is an impartial player here, although I'm not casting doubt on any of the specific claims she makes here either. It's a bit difficult for me to understand the point she's making here, but it sounds like says just saying "this James guy was probably in contact with the original creator." Although her statement could also be read that she's implying that James was the original creator.

With regard to the sample, I think there is at least some evidence for the original creator seeking samples online. The creator has a now-removed post asking for a sample of a cowgirl mooing on GoneWildAudio, found here: https://old.reddit.com/r/gonewildaudio/comments/6u4l1f/request_f_cowgirl_mooing/

I also know that despite how hard it is to get in contact with the creator, other people have claimed it. I believe that Bambi4eva has previously claimed that she got help mixing and editing files from the creator, however I'm not sure if any record of this still exists.
I have lurked the BS reddit for many years and researched the crap out of BS and found only a few fragments from "B Prime." I know for sure that B4E and Deborah Ford both credited B Prime for help and support - they were quite public about it.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Penguin - 23 Apr 2023

(21 Apr 2023, 16:33 )Like Ra Wrote:
(21 Apr 2023, 01:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Bambi Sleep on BuzzFeed!

Also, that article proves, that people CAN use hypnosis to make you do something against your will. Despite what hypnotists usually tell you 😂

Ahhh ... no.

Have you spent much time reading stories at Buzzfeed News?  Probably not.  If you had, you wouldn't say things like that.

Even in a period where so-called "news media" are staffed, overwhelmingly, by shills and stenographers, BuzzFeed News stands out.

Up until a few years ago, they occasionally ran a few more or less straight news stories.  But most of their content would make a block of basalt heave its guts.  Manufactured news about manufactured people, i.e. celebrities.

It got to the point where I simply had to stop going there.  Because if I saw one more page with images of plastic people from wall to wall, the temptation to cave in my monitor would become well-nigh irresistible, and the damned things are expensive.

I caught the news of their impending demise a couple of days ago, and it pretty much made my day.  The only "news" sites I can think of right offhand that I loathe even more would be the MoonieWashington Times, WingnutWorldNet Daily, and PoxFox News.

As for "proof" of just about anything ... if a news story on Buzzfeed informed me that the sun rose in the East, I wouldn't rely on the data without checking it myself.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 23 Apr 2023

Fortunately, we have the sources of the story joined the forum, so they can shed some more light on what actually happened. (@katplanchette - I hope you can login now?)

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - katplanchette - 23 Apr 2023

(22 Apr 2023, 23:03 )lurker Wrote:

. . .

Figured would clarify. I don't know if he's involved or if he's the creator/knows the creator, and I haven't fixed my mind on either more than the other. Not knowing is what I don't like. Also, here is a video that I stitched with a few of the samples of my voice on there. At the time I hadn't started really making many files yet, and I've gone through everything I made that existed out in the public at the time before this file (superficial basic bitch) was released and the samples of my voice don't seem to exist in anything I did at the time/I also don't have them. I did say these things to my tist tho and remember when that was/that night pretty clearly.

I don't know if they are in contact knowingly or not, or if anything he said was true cuz he lied a tonnn. James could have just sent samples to the creator or posted something I didn't know he recorded somewhere and the creator found it...there are a lot of possibilities for how those samples got on there. The point of that original comment likera posted is that I don't know...and I don't like not knowing, and that mystery just taints the files for me a lot. I'm attaching examples of the mystery samples:

https://mega.nz/file/2gEEiLxZ#7zRdGOmwF_eZi2CJ4cGVt8BBmA622hrY7wVjkEgJxgM

The audio in those clips that is the mystery audio is the stuff I'm saying like "I want to be a dumb blonde m/I am a dumb blonde." Also, sry it's video format I made that ages ago for a friend. No hypno on video, audio does have clips of BS files tho. But yea in the clips (to me) it sticks out when I listen to the file in its entirety/doesn't sound like it's recorded on a professional mic and I feel like it's given a lot of reverb to make it blend? Also, there is a part where I say something about being an airhead, but it sounds like there is more at the start that is almost like cut off that I can't even make out. Again, not knowing how my voice ended up on there, makes me very uncomfortable. I def didn't give consent for my voice to be used on the files, and no one reached out to ask for permission. Given that I was in an abusive dynamic at the time that file was released/I was frequently put in situations where my consent was violated, having something like that in the files, that I didn't give consent to be in there, feels extra gross. If someone ever randomly finds something with those samples of my voice dated to a time that is pre-release date of "Superficial Basic Bitch" would love to know cuz it would help narrow down how they got on there.

So yea, I have no idea if he is at all involved. All I know for sure is what he told me/that he lied a lot, and that samples of my voice are on there, and I don't know how they got there. I haven't made any assumptions either way, it's just something that stresses me out😕

I also have a text message where early on I'm confronting him about some issue and I mention something like "I know you made the files/know a lot about them, but I don't/I have no idea WTF I'm doing etc." In his response to my text with that included in it, he never said anything about that statement... There was never any response of like "why would you say I made them/that's not true" etc. In his response he just glossed over it as he often did when I mentioned it at that time... Also, that text isn't proof of anything either way (and again could maybe just be proof that he lied someday?) but I feel like most people would want to address that kind of statement if it was said to them, and it wasn't true, and he just didn't. To me, that just again...makes the mystery more frustrating and weird. 

I'm mentioning this cuz I do have proof the topic came up in our discussions/I talked to him about what he told me, but again I don't have any proof either way about whether what he said about involvement in their creation was true and I'm not assuming one way or the other that he was/wasn't involved nor am I trying to imply he def was/wasn't involved cuz I literally have no idea. I just wanted to share why it's hard for me to listen to the files now/why I'm distrusting of the creator/this frustrating little mystery that further taints my own experiences with the files.

Edit: In case someone wants them, here are some timestamps in "Superficial Basic Bitch" for the samples of my voice linked/as discussed above:
*15:46- "so empty"
*26:09- "whatever/I am a dumb blonde..."
*26.26 - "I want to be a dumb blonde"
*27:08 "I am a dumb blonde"
*27:21- "dumb blonde"

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - katplanchette - 23 Apr 2023

Also, IDK if y'all like talking about unrelated less talked about/interesting details n things I've noticed in the files in regard to stuff that's mixed into them but in the video attached above with samples, when bl**** moment is said by the TTS voice you can hear a deeper masc voice speaking along with the TTS. There are a ton of times I've heard a masc voice mixed into the TTS esp with triggers in later files or sometimes when the word blank is said (mostly salon files onward.) It doesn't happen with every trigger, but it is mixed into some.

I'm not sure if it's the creator (whoever they are) adding in their voice to the files or why it's mixed in sometimes, but it's a weird little thing I have never seen anyone chat about and figured someone here who likes dissecting the audio/subliminals etc might find that interesting and have fun picking it out when they listen. Again, I have no idea who the creator is or if that is even the creator speaking along/could be someone else, but the peeps I've mentioned it to thought it was a cool thing I noticed so figured would mention here for the audio geeks that enjoy dissecting the files themselves.

Welcome, Kat! 😊

(23 Apr 2023, 17:38 )katplanchette Wrote: if y'all like talking about unrelated less talked about/interesting details n things I've noticed in the files
Absolutely! And it's very related!

(23 Apr 2023, 17:38 )katplanchette Wrote: you can hear a deeper masc voice speaking along with the TTS.
All those mystery things add more mystery to the aeady mystery files 😉 And the interesting this is ... even if those voices say something completely incomprehensive, they change the feeling. There is a good explanation by Jacob Collier about his mixes:

TwinkleTwinkleLittleStarChallenge Live! - Jacob Collier

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CttWDEYzKU

When he adds layers, he might add some weird sounds or sing with an "opposite intention" (e.g. when you need to express especially deep sorrow, you sing with a joy in your mind, what creates a deeper sorrow at the end).

Bambi files have very complex and very distracting layouts (see here: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff?pid=39833#pid39833) Just like with other creators, only they can say what was/is intended, and only we can say if anything has changed or been affected (within us).

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - pansy - 23 Apr 2023

(23 Apr 2023, 20:10 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome, Kat! 😊

I will add my thank you, what you are doing is very brave. What I thought was just a simple roleplay has turned into something very different for you. My recent contact with Bambi Sleep has not been good, I wanted it to be good.

Fuck.

Maybe we can work with you to work this out, I'm more concerned about their mental health now than my petty kinks

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - christof - 24 Apr 2023

(21 Apr 2023, 01:33 )Like Ra Wrote: Bambi Sleep on BuzzFeed!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/jessicalucas2/erotic-hypnosis-bambi-sleep

Erotic Hypnosis Can Be Safe, But Some Say It's Dangerous

(20 Apr 2023, 15:29 )christof Wrote: Overall it has had a modest but notable impact.
However, these files could be highly disruptive to someone's overall life if they are not in such circumstances, especially if they are repeatedly listened to without social contact to interrupt the sessions. For someone who is not under such circumstances that they can just "be Bambi" having the files creep up in an unwanted situation could be extremely distressing.
I do understand there is an aspect of arousal that comes with such risk, but there are also people who get aroused having loaded guns jammed into their mouths or being drowned, so I do not believe "the risk makes it hot" is always an adequate ground to dismiss potential dangers. This is just my two cents as someone who has successfully maintained both a kink life and held the masquerade when dealing with the normal world for many years. One could call me risk averse, and it may even be true, but my track record for maintaining the separation is impeccable - never in life have I had an unwanted crossover of those two worlds or been at any risk of outing myself as anything but a relatively mundane person.

Say not so.. it was only a day before my concerns were validated.

I have put a stop to any Bambi related activities with my partner for the time being and been firm in not hinting at it even in jokes until more research can be done on my part. She is too valuable to for me to risk, toying with these types of unknowns. I maintain a degree of apprehension both of the safety of these files and of the more extreme claims of their dangers, but the linked article has inspired a high amount of caution on my part. Even landing near the worst end of possibilities is still a very unpleasant outcome.

I will reiterate that the risks in my and my partner's case are even somewhat minimal - she would have little to lose from the desired outcomes from these files since she is aeady a straight woman, financially secure and in a monogamous relationship with someone who is not inclined to press these files for some kind of advantage. On the latter point especially, it is the very opposite of the truth that I would knowingly bring a harmful thing into our relationship. But an outwardly straight man with a vested interest in keeping that masquerade? A woman or submissive without a reliable partner, who even if they do not mean harm, cannot recognize as it happens? Someone who dedicates multiple hours a week listening, but no outlet for the results beyond self pleasure? That could be a very risky situation even without the kind of situation described in that article. Perhaps it is true that all hypnosis is self hypnosis, but life has no shortage of pleasures that eat away more than they nourish.