Like Ra's Naughty Forum
General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: Hypnosis and Hypno-fetish (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Hypnosis-and-Hypno-fetish)
+--- Thread: General hypnosis and NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) discussion (/Thread-General-hypnosis-and-NLP-Neuro-Linguistic-Programming-discussion)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49

RE: General hypnosis and NLP discussion - Biblup - 08 Jun 2022

(07 Jun 2022, 23:28 )Like Ra Wrote: Welcome @Biblup!
Good decision!
Are you going to use your own voice or TTS?
Thank you! That is so helpful. I will review this information in the next couple of days. I am aiming for a good TTS that is easy to record. They were first types of files I got into after finding EMGs stuff. I wouldn't like trancing to this other hypnotic persona if it was my voice lol. If I have fun with it, I could use my voice, see if it would sound decent. May even try on the SO if she is game.

RE: General hypnosis and NLP discussion - Lycalopex - 25 Jun 2022

I know it's a niche topic even for what is aeady sort of a niche fetish, but with what's been going on in American politics in the last three years (and especially the last 24 hours) I idly wonder how much hypnosis is out there that could flip my worldview upside-down. And I mean actually doing such, not just to be used as fantasy and masturbation fodder.

I know that Belyaev had that anti-globohomo file, but it's pretty much the only time I've ever seen that in the hypnosis community, erotic or not. It also only pushes the listener's worldview in one direction, and it's not the socially acceptable one. Does anyone know of any files that could push someone towards the other side of the political spectrum, or just any other files for this in general?

RE: General hypnosis and NLP discussion - unknown000 - 07 Oct 2022

Anyone knows "medical" hypnosis?
Like Isabella Valentine - Evil Surgeon.. (beeping on background, hospital sounds) etc.

RE: General hypnosis and NLP discussion - Like Ra - 07 Oct 2022

(25 Jun 2022, 09:05 )Lycalopex Wrote: Does anyone know of any files that could push someone towards the other side of the political spectrum, or just any other files for this in general?
Zure, thiZ one is eaZy - Zimply move to RuZZia 🇷🇺 !

A reminder to myself - create a thread dedicated to propaganda.

RE: General hypnosis and NLP discussion - Lycalopex - 15 Oct 2022

Anyone know any good gender neutral/not-irrelevant-to-cis-female files that tie triggers to specific sounds? Preferably obedience/pleasure related, I'm not interested in the snap-fingers-now-cluck-like-a-chicken trope.

Ideal sounds are either everyday noises, or finger snaps/mouse clicks/jangling of something small and metal like keys or dog tags.

I know a few offhand but I'd like to know if anyone has recommendations.

RE: General hypnosis discussion - rebroad - 23 Oct 2022

(06 Mar 2018, 15:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(04 Mar 2018, 12:30 )culmor Wrote: But 'dangerous'? How so?

A couple of quotes about the files from https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Feminization-and-sissification-hypnosis-Warning-dangerous

Quote:I don't know how she does it but GG comes as close to real brainwashing as it gets for me. I never experienced anything like it. I listen to her files on and off. But mostly off. I am kinda scared by the effects. Especially the complete emasculation effects. I am fine with my femininity. I always was a kinda feminine guy. But I feel like a true switch and don't want to lose the ability to be with women completely.

However, and that is what scares me, listening to GG literally makes me stop caring. I can feel the effects. Like recently i was with a woman and couldn't get it up. So this is not the first time that happened, i had these phases and they went away. It has a lot to do with stress. Well but what was new this time were my thoughts: the most arousing thing for me of this encounter was my inability to satisfy her. And i was fine with it. She just didn't turned me on. And i enjoyed it.

I am sure if i would keep listening to GG, like daily, i would be gone in no time.

Quote:I personally wouldn't f#$%k around with GG's files

One listen to bimbo blessing stuck around for 4 months until I had to get rid of the triggers.

Some @#$%^ is reading this probably thinking to himself, hey there is no way this is real.

I assure you, its real.

Its fun… but its kind of like having a demon succubus inside you, this is the best way to describe it, its not you but it is you…..

I can totally vouch for this. I've listened to Goddess Gracie Bimbo Blessing just twice, and I would agree that 2 listens are 10 times as powerful as one listen, and I'm aeady craving to listen again, like, at 3am this morning... and there are pretty much no safeties in this. It's more dangerous than Bambi Sleep as it's not even triggered by a uniform. Obsessing about cock and craving cum are triggered by simply drinking water, and I don't even think it needs that... because I'm craving the files, and cock and cum 24/7 after 2 listens (although I did also listen to Nina Temptress Sissy Addict Curse too some weeks ago)... Anyway, I'm probably struggling also so much as I've been in chastity for 11 days now, and I can usually reduce the strong effects of hypnosis by ejaculating, but now, combined with the suggestion that obedience is pleasurable and the fact that a Dom has ordered me to keep the cage on.... then... yeah... hmmm.. I know I could just take it off.. but then, well.. there's clearly a part of me that is super curious to see what is next...  curiosity, heh... 

Quote:
Quote:And that is exactly why it is so hot. Like the most surprising thing for me was the amount of acceptance the files induced. Gone were all the overthinking. I can list some things that changed with a few listen of the files.

I've read on several boards that such files led many to HRT. And I have no reasons not to believe it.  Imagine someone who's slightly pushing you in a particular direction and whispering "Do it! Do it! Do it!" 24x7. You can't get rid of it, because it's inside you.

So, unless you always wanted it, but did not have the courage... Hence the warnings...

And I posted my experience, that kinda matches to what the others say.

Anyway, yeah, this thread really ought to be in the "WARNING: DANGEROUS" thread, I'd say..

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 27 Oct 2022

Continuing from https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-Bambi-Sleep-stuff?pid=63040#pid63040

(27 Oct 2022, 09:36 )Lycalopex Wrote: I would equate it with the brain being convinced to create a sort of pre-made tulpa, a sort of imagined second consciousness/alternate personality that has exactly as much power as you give it.
Yes, I like this definition. Even playing along has lots of levels.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Amristo - 27 Oct 2022

(27 Oct 2022, 09:36 )Lycalopex Wrote:
(27 Oct 2022, 09:31 )Amristo Wrote: Finally, is bambi simply a rather sophisticated program which acts on the brain and the personality or is it a hypnosis with the intervention of an entity which possesses the hypnotized person.

Closer to the former than the latter. I would equate it with the brain being convinced to create a sort of pre-made tulpa, a sort of imagined second consciousness/alternate personality that has exactly as much power as you give it.

It's pretty much purely psychological.

Ok because i also have tingling at Times or chills and i know that these are also symptôms of possessions for peuple who are, but it can also be a réaction of the brain, i do not know if the brain Can Do those tingles lol

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Amristo - 27 Oct 2022

(27 Oct 2022, 09:36 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Oct 2022, 09:31 )Amristo Wrote: do you think
Only your own experience can tell. As you can see in this thread, the results are very different.

(27 Oct 2022, 09:31 )Amristo Wrote: is it a hypnosis with the intervention of an entity which possesses the hypnotized person.
My theory is that hypnosis (not limited to Bambi) simplifies (no bold statements here) such "interactions".
I didn't quite understand your answer, it seems quite abstract to me. I'm looking for help mainly through answers to questions. I 
Think you know enough about it but don't want to say more, that's okay, thanks anyway.

RE: Bambi Sleep stuff - Like Ra - 27 Oct 2022

(27 Oct 2022, 12:59 )Amristo Wrote: i also have tingling at Times or chills and i know that these are also symptôms of possessions
It's a symptom of flowing energy. It can be tingling, electric shower, goose bumps, cold/warm waves, etc. If you practice qigong/taiqi you become very familiar with such things.

As for "possessions" - this term needs to be defined properly. We are all connected to multiple various egregors, that rule us. But I would call it a "possession". The degree of mindlessness and total involvement? E.g. behaviour of football/music/idol fans can be seen as "possessions", right?