Like Ra's Naughty Forum
You know you’re kinky when… - Printable Version

+- Like Ra's Naughty Forum (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb)
+-- Forum: Fetishes, obsessions, traits, features, peculiarities (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-Fetishes-obsessions-traits-features-peculiarities)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: You know you’re kinky when… (/Thread-You-know-you%E2%80%99re-kinky-when%E2%80%A6)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - madjack - 05 Sep 2017

How about:

You know you're kinky when...

...you know the heroine of the TV/Film is going to get kidnapped and tied up by the bad guys because she is suddenly not wearing the short skirt/dress she did in all the previous scenes, but is now in trousers/jeans!

Or is it only me who thinks that happens too often to be a coincidence?

...and do not get me started on some of the ridiculous 'bondage' scenes I have seen on TV over the years (Daisy Duke 'tied up' by invisible fishing line in the Dukes of Hazzard was an all time low!) - that could be a dedicated thread of its own!

MJ

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Like Ra - 05 Sep 2017

(05 Sep 2017, 14:07 )madjack Wrote: ridiculous 'bondage' scenes
Yeah, this post again: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/4115 😁

Is there someone inside (well-cocooned) or ... am I too kinky? 😁

chrysocolla-malachite-01.jpg thumbnail   

(Chrysocolla + Malachite)

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - hopeender - 05 Sep 2017

When you randomly do a "bondage" search on DA
-When you find an excuse to cover you gf's mouth just to hear her mmmph
-When you wander your house for self-bondage potential
-When your major purpose for wanting to lose weight is for suspension bondage purposes
-When you see a Jam-Orbital girl as a totally heterosexual male and still totally wishes that was you
-Same as above with sikstiks
-In video games with customization options you look for bondage-related attire(I made a ballgag for one of my CAWS in the wrestling games)
-In addition you've created famous fetish models in said games
-You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep

(05 Sep 2017, 22:13 )hopeender Wrote: You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep
This sounds interesting...

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - hopeender - 06 Sep 2017

(05 Sep 2017, 22:26 )Like Ra Wrote:
(05 Sep 2017, 22:13 )hopeender Wrote: You try to teach yourself how to lucid dream for the sole purpose of enacting the most improbable bondage scenarios in your sleep
This sounds interesting...

I used to be able to pull this off constantly in early college years, mostly mid-dream.  I would always used it to hear a "mmphh" in my dream and find a tied up woman hidden or to suspend myself/float in the air while bound.  Also the occasional face smother fantasy. As a fully fledged adult now it's not so easy for me, I had even tried sleeping bound to trigger bound dreams to no avail.  Plus the last time I had a dream like that I sabotaged myself.  When the baser side of your brain triggers nightmares while you're helpless it is not a fun experience anymore.

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Like Ra - 06 Sep 2017

Sounds like a dedicated thread 😉

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Tinker D - 08 Sep 2017

You know your kinky when.....

When your watching a kids cartoon show and this gets you excited.
Sorry for the bad picture.

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - Like Ra - 10 Sep 2017

IMG_20161202_135355252_HDR_ice_blocks.jpg thumbnail   

My first thought - such a cube should keep you in self-bondage for 3 hours...

RE: You know you’re kinky when… - steve6322 - 20 Sep 2017

...sweet packets grab your attention!  😁