Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Pengu Swimsuits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.
Apparently, we need a separate thread for Pengu.
(09 Nov 2023, 16:54 )kenwaynguyen Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I would like to mention that, seems like Pengu does offer custom swimsuits if you email them, but of course they charge an extra fee.
I'm currently contacting them to get their hydrasuit/water polo swimsuit with shoulder zippers. Waiting for their response regarding the price.

That would be absolutely awesome, I love shoulder zippers. Could you post it here, when you get a reply?
The perfect suit in the Pengu range to combine with a shoulder zipper is IMHO the Waterfly Hydrasuit. It's is classical competition suit material: Very thin, feels like paper (hence the name "paper suit"), extremely elastic and providing a lot of compression, i.e. you always feel that you're wearing a tight, high leg swuimsuit.
it has been 2 business days since I contacted Pengu. I have given them the info that they need: fabric, color, number of swimsuits.
They haven't contacted me back.
Pages: 1 2