Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Streetfighter (no, really... humour me).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Some guys not only play the games but take it a bit further and crossplay (crossdress + cosplay) the female characters too. As this might well involve wearing a leotard and/or shiny tights I think it's relevant here so let's start with Chun-Li.

Yuka apologised (really) for not wearing a blue leotard between the tights and the dress:

Here's Shiiji Chihiro:

This guy used to have a Chun-Li crossplay blog but it's long dead:

This is Louann. OK, the costume doesn't include the correct tights but I couldn't really leave the pics out 😉

I'm not sure who these are:

This isn't really crossplay but for some reason Jackie Chan played Chun-Li in a movie adaptation of the games. Pics are hard to find but here he is:

Chun-Li is also a favourite subject for futa-ising and there seem to be loads of manga on the subject. But that should be a different thread, I'll start it after I've dealt with Cammy White.

Akiho Licia crossplays Cammy:

Cammy seems a bit unloved by the crossplay community, I imagine because it takes a lot of balls (if you'll pardon the expression) to wear her costume in public. I think even most women would have second thoughts about it.

Certainly you won't be seeing me in this [attachment=1085](or indeed even in this [attachment=1087] for that matter) any time soon 😉
I can't think of anywhere more appropriate to post these so here are some futanari-ised Chun-Lis...

[attachment=1090][attachment=1089][attachment=1091][attachment=1092][attachment=1093][attachment=1094][attachment=1095][attachment=1096][attachment=1097][attachment=1098]
(28 Aug 2010, 11:58 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I can't think of anywhere more appropriate to post these so here are some futanari-ised Chun-Lis...
These pics couldn't have been more cynically placed 😁 Confess, it was your plan long before you started this thread? Biggrin
I have no idea what you're talking about 😇 I prefer to think of my post as 'strategic' rather than 'cynical' 😎

As for the manga (Nippon Heroine 2) in which Morrigan casts a spell over Chun-Li turning her into a mutant futa, you'll just have to wait till I can resize the scans...it's one seriously weird comic...
[attachment=1099]

Edit: somehow I forgot these two earlier...
[attachment=1100][attachment=1101]
(28 Aug 2010, 12:14 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea what you're talking about 😇 I prefer to think of my post as 'strategic' rather than 'cynical' 😎

Never mind, it's just my perverted sense of humour 😉

ssqman

Dude, her tights were awesome. I remember pausing the game just to look at them...
Glad it wasn't just me...
Oh my! What an incredible collection of exciting pictures! Thank you very much Culmor for posting! Those pantyhose are superb!
The last set or all of them?

😋
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6