Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: "Magic Wands" with remote control or "hard" switches?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I believe I once saw someone hacking a magic wand to make his own controller. This could be re-use to build your own.

I searched for it but always come back to other kind of wand…
(22 Mar 2022, 21:32 )no smile Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I once saw someone hacking a magic wand to make his own controller. This could be re-use to build your own.

Yeah, found this thread, but I'm not versed in this sort of DIY hacks.
(22 Mar 2022, 13:30 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]the wand has neither app control, nor can it be plugged into a smart plug for running at intervals for hands free fun (if the power gets cut and turned back on, it stays off).
I've got two of such wands. And I was also looking for a simple solution.
(22 Mar 2022, 23:23 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, found this thread
Can we merge them?
(22 Mar 2022, 23:41 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Mar 2022, 23:23 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, found this thread
Can we merge them?

Yes, please.
(22 Mar 2022, 23:23 )Bound Whore Wrote: [ -> ]
(22 Mar 2022, 21:32 )no smile Wrote: [ -> ]I believe I once saw someone hacking a magic wand to make his own controller. This could be re-use to build your own.

Yeah, found this thread, but I'm not versed in this sort of DIY hacks.

Yeah, of course I did not search ra’s wonderful archive…  Rolleyes Fool2
[attachment=53573]

It's only mini, but lovense' motors are quite good so far

Lovense

I have no experience with the wand, but with Lush 2 and Max 2 and they are great...
I bought a controller for my wand that's been working great for years.

http://www.wandessentials.com/af689.html

Going to assume we're well past this point....? Unless you want to try to program an IR transmitter.

I can confirm this thing is using some very basic IR programming, seeing how I recently learned that the IR signal sent out to turn up a particular brand of space heater is the same command to set the wand to maximum speed. 😵

We've since separated the two appliances.. 😬😐
Pages: 1 2