Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Mr. Daniel's Hypnosis Castle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
(11 Mar 2022, 09:30 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Mar 2022, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Mar 2022, 02:07 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]mega is the only way?????i hope not...
RS ...

Honestly I can't wrap my head around RS and how to set it up, even after reading the guide here.

Also I could upload to Google Drive probably, but I wouldn't be using my real account, so I'd have to set up a new one, and uploading to Drive is kinda slow, so it's going to be a while. It is coming at some point though.
aww thanks, all in all im just a growing fan of mr daniels twisted hypno annnnnnd now i cant stop! i want more mr daniels.......uhoh.....SOMEBODY HALP!
(11 Mar 2022, 09:30 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Mar 2022, 02:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(11 Mar 2022, 02:07 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]mega is the only way?????i hope not...
RS ...

Honestly I can't wrap my head around RS and how to set it up, even after reading the guide here.

Also I could upload to Google Drive probably, but I wouldn't be using my real account, so I'd have to set up a new one, and uploading to Drive is kinda slow, so it's going to be a while. It is coming at some point though
bro retro makes me wanna i dont have anywords for retro lets just not bring the words retro and share not up anymore
I mean. Retroshare is probably great. It's certainly necessary in this day and age. I'm just not super good with technical stuff, lol.
(11 Mar 2022, 20:24 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]I mean. Retroshare is probably great. It's certainly necessary in this day and age. I'm just not super good with technical stuff, lol.

shiiiid hell neither am i! 😭😭😭😭
Do any of the Mr. Daniels hypno NOT revolve around worshiping Mr. Daniels?
(11 Mar 2022, 20:24 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]I mean. Retroshare is probably great. It's certainly necessary in this day and age. I'm just not super good with technical stuff, lol.

try sending it through https://gofile.io/welcome
(12 Mar 2022, 13:12 )lurker Wrote: [ -> ]Do any of the Mr. Daniels hypno NOT revolve around worshiping Mr. Daniels?

No, I don't think so. Mr Daniel had a very focused method.
(12 Mar 2022, 13:23 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]

try sending it through https://gofile.io/welcome

Had it up overnight and it error'd, trying again. Will probably edit this post.

Edit:
Should work. I won't be adding it to the OP because this service has a 30 day expiry on free uploads.
https://easyupload.io/rqlm5k
which is the correct order to start listening to these files?
(15 Mar 2022, 04:11 )Eevee Bambi Wrote: [ -> ]which is the correct order to start listening to these files?

There basically is none. Listen to them as they strike your fancy.

I do know that people have listened to Seed and Castle Ride first.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9