Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Brokenwings666
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
The mental nuke one had some effects on me when I kept up with it but liek idk if it's had long term effects or not
well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: [ -> ]The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?
(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?

I know the creator said the audio is all that's necessary
i basically have all of brokenwings files im gonna start listening 🎧 to them
... Are the videos gone again?

Edit:
Sorry, was looking at the wrong site. Got xvideos mixed up with xhamster lol
Post your favourites here.
(18 Sep 2022, 20:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: [ -> ]The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: [ -> ]whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?

Brain fog, feeling a *lot* sluttier, erosion of inhibition, probably some iq stuff too. None of it seems to have stuck long term, as far as I can tell
Can confirm that listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought, and it was even difficult to focus my hearing enough at points to try to hear if a section was just music or if there was a voice under it.

Relevant video being the bimbo-slut brain breaker.
(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]bimbo-slut brain breaker.

Source: https://www.xvideos.com/video72147270/br...ainbreaker

(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: [ -> ]listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought
No wonder, after 95 minutes of such gibberish and noises 😂
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6