Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdress anime
French Maid Uniform for Men Japanese Anime Lolita French Maid Apron Fancy Dress Cosplay Costume Crossdress Servant Clubwear
$239.58-40%

transgender
BCDEG Cup Silicone Breast Forms For Crossdresser Artificial Fake Boobs Plate Bodysuit Transvestite Shemale Transgender Cosplay
$358.10-1%

Bitysie
Bitysie Skin Fabric One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water With High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Suit Spa Suit Buttock
$275.12-5%

pantyhose bodysuit
Women UltraThin Oil Shiny Pantyhose Sheer Bodysuit Female's Erotic Lingerie Body Stocking Open Crotch Bodysuits Temptation
$109.58-45%

latex bondage
1 Pair Wholesale PVC Vinyl Spandex Zentai Long Black/Red Opera Gloves Unisex Latex Bondage Clubwear PVC Gloves
$8.08-28%

oil shiny bodycon
Womens Glossy Outfit Oil Shiny Smooth Yoga Sportswear Swimwear Crop Top with Bodycon Mini Skirt Set Pole Dance Clubwear Swimsuit
$6.20-43%

drozeno
DROZENO 18-color slippery skinny high-neck zipper tights Sexy silky swimsuit Gym suit Cycling suit Yoga suit
$108.88

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Brokenwings666
The mental nuke one had some effects on me when I kept up with it but liek idk if it's had long term effects or not
well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?
(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: well whatever its doing its working for me; another thing do i have to watch he video or just listen to the audio?

I know the creator said the audio is all that's necessary
i basically have all of brokenwings files im gonna start listening 🎧 to them
... Are the videos gone again?

Edit:
Sorry, was looking at the wrong site. Got xvideos mixed up with xhamster lol
Post your favourites here.
(18 Sep 2022, 20:46 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Sep 2022, 05:24 )doe Wrote: The mental nuke one had some effects on me
What for effects?

(18 Sep 2022, 15:41 )pinkpillz2025 Wrote: whatever its doing its working for me
What did you notice?

Brain fog, feeling a *lot* sluttier, erosion of inhibition, probably some iq stuff too. None of it seems to have stuck long term, as far as I can tell
Can confirm that listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought, and it was even difficult to focus my hearing enough at points to try to hear if a section was just music or if there was a voice under it.

Relevant video being the bimbo-slut brain breaker.
(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: bimbo-slut brain breaker.

Source: https://www.xvideos.com/video72147270/br...ainbreaker

(20 Sep 2022, 11:59 )Lycalopex Wrote: listening without actually watching the video does... something. I'm not sure what but it was basically impossible to form a coherent thought
No wonder, after 95 minutes of such gibberish and noises 😂

Contributors: Cattani (4) , ClipperBobbie (2) , doe (5) , Highinheels66 (1) , Julie Hagane (1) , Like Ra (10) , lurker (8) , Lycalopex (6) , Oldself (3) , pinkpillz2025 (7) , rebroad (1) , redara (1) , saffi_t (1) , spiraltone42 (5) , Xeklor (1)