Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Freddy's WR.UP faux leather jeans.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(23 Mar 2020, 15:16 )latexballet Wrote: [ -> ]She just kindly chuckled and gave me her email, because she wanted to see me in them. So I took a photo and send it to her.
Shinyyyyyyy!!!!

(23 Mar 2020, 15:16 )latexballet Wrote: [ -> ]She was very happy, went to that store once more, picked up some jeggings, also got a nice discount.
So much fun, everybody's happy plus a nice bonus!
I mentioned earlier that the sizes given on the Freddy's website seem very generous. Dressing for the home office this morning I noticed their label said 'UK 6' which as I'd expect to take a 12 or a 14 came as a bit of a surprise!
Woot! 
I just won a pair of the discontinued shiny black pvc Freddy's on ebay! These are going to look sooo damn cool! Admittedly they're size 'small' rather than 'extra small' as my leather-effect pairs are but I'm sure they'll fit just fine.

[attachment=42929]

A warning to BatMetal, there will be pics towards the end of the week 😉
Let's get the CB6000 out of the way first...

[attachment=43061]

then the amazingly squeaky Freddy's.

[attachment=43062]
Wow @Culmor, those look great.  Why on earth did they discontinue those, I wonder?
Was a hard choice between EOTD and here...

Both would have just been greedy and rude!!
[attachment=44581]

What a bum!!! 😁 😁
(06 Nov 2020, 19:57 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]Was a hard choice between EOTD and here...
Nice! But these are not Freddy's, are they?
(06 Nov 2020, 22:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Nov 2020, 19:57 )ltxrob Wrote: [ -> ]Was a hard choice between EOTD and here...
Nice! But these are not Freddy's, are they?
 no you are probably right, overlooked that part... apparently I just read the "faux Leather Jeans" part of the title and went close enough.... ooops  😇
Andy just posted this photo of Carol Vorderman in tighter-than-skin PVC(?) jeans:

[attachment=51295]

Can't agree more with @Culmor - what a breathtaking look!
Hard to believe she's sixty isn't it? She has some interesting taste in mirrors too.

[attachment=51382][attachment=51383]

This is the portrait she commissioned for her sixtieth, it's titled 'I Have Control'. Gulp!

[attachment=51384]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5