Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Wimbledon and Serena Williams.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(10 Jul 2018, 21:55 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe two layers of tights?
This is something I really doubt. She has to move around, and with quite an agilily 😉 Two layers of tights can be very slippery.
Quote:Two layers of tights can be very slippery.
Dancers seem to manage ok layering shiny dance tights and high-lycra 'professional' fishnets (and that in heels too) so I'm not so sure. Plus, if you look closely you'll see Serena has ankle binding over her fishnets.
Yeah, was thinking about dancers, but AFAIK "serious" dancers (ballet, modern, jazz, hip-hop, break, etc) do not layer tights and/or use stirrups. I think only "easy" styles with "moderate activity" use layers. Usually singers 😉
A couple of close-ups from today's match. Serena's fishnets are looking a little worse for wear now...

[attachment=29990][attachment=29991]
What a powerful machine!

Holes in fishnets look more natural than in non-fishnets 😁
I can easily imagine her in a nun's outfit 😁

Still not my cup of tea 😋
If she didn't exist Dmitrys would have invented her 😊
Very true! 😁
(11 Jul 2018, 00:11 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Serena's fishnets are looking a little worse for wear now...

Which always puzzles me - she's rich (probably very rich) so unless the hole is fresh (occurred during the match) why doesn't she wear a new pair? I occasionally see women wearing tights with holes in (not 'fashionable' holes) and they seem to wear the same tights a number of times.

MJ
Being rich does not mean you should waste your money 😁
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6