Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Wimbledon and Serena Williams.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
In retrospect, Serena's outfit with shorts might have been more interesting than I thought. These pics  both claim to be from her second round match against Tomova  and in the second you can clearly see tulle-type fishnets layered over her shiny tights.

[attachment=29960][attachment=29961]

I can't wait to see what she's wearing this afternoon,  but I've tested the fishnet look anyway 😉

[attachment=29962]
I checked and yes, Serena was definitely wearing fishnets for her match against Tomova 😊

[attachment=29963]
(06 Jul 2018, 07:41 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]tulle-type fishnets layered over her shiny tights.
Or just fishnets over sweaty skin?
Either way it's a vast improvement over bare legs 😉
Totally agree here!
I was working late yesterday so didn't get to see the Selena v Mladenovik match live, but the nude fishnets were back (albeit with shorts agan 😟   )

[attachment=29967]

Still, I was out of bed early this morning and suited up for some top quality edging to Ms W 😊

[attachment=29968]
S v Rodina, what a shot!

[attachment=29983]
Aha, so she's wearing tights, a kind of a swimsuit, shorts and a dress. Complex.
An oh so hot, in all possible ways.
(10 Jul 2018, 09:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Aha, so she's wearing tights, a kind of a swimsuit, shorts and a dress. Complex.

Maybe two layers of tights? If you recall,in the first round she wore shiny brown opaques, since then she's been wearing  brown fishnets but there still seems to be a certain shine that doesn't look very oily.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6