Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

koomiho
KOOMIHO 6TH GEN No-oil Fake Silicone Breast Forms Breathable Huge Boob Silicone Transgender Drag Queen Shemale Crossdresser
$287.38-60%

1d oil stockings
1D Woman Thin Stocking Sexy Oil Shinny Backline Stockings Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Medias Women Nylon Shine Stockings
$6.04-29%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Short Sleeve Scoop Neck Unitards for Women Black Dance Gymnastics Full Body Suits Jumpsuits Spandex Catsuits Costume
$33.87-29%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Black Holo BodySuit Boots Unisex Crotch Thigh High Custom Size High Heels Womens High Neck Long Sleeve Sexy Back Zip
$325.49-36%

corset
Strapless Bowknot Corset Top Sleeveless Lace-up Bustier Summer Fashion Sling Tank Tops Clothes For Women Top Caimsole Streetwear
$21.72-62%

armbinder
White Asylum Straight Jacket Costume S/M L/XL BODY HARNESS Restraint Armbinder
$26.61

metelam
Metelam Women's High Glossy Wet-look Metallic Leggings Opaque Pants Trousers High Elasticity Skinny Plus Size
$20.26

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Wimbledon and Serena Williams.
(10 Jul 2018, 21:55 )culmor Wrote: Maybe two layers of tights?
This is something I really doubt. She has to move around, and with quite an agilily 😉 Two layers of tights can be very slippery.
Quote:Two layers of tights can be very slippery.
Dancers seem to manage ok layering shiny dance tights and high-lycra 'professional' fishnets (and that in heels too) so I'm not so sure. Plus, if you look closely you'll see Serena has ankle binding over her fishnets.
Yeah, was thinking about dancers, but AFAIK "serious" dancers (ballet, modern, jazz, hip-hop, break, etc) do not layer tights and/or use stirrups. I think only "easy" styles with "moderate activity" use layers. Usually singers 😉
A couple of close-ups from today's match. Serena's fishnets are looking a little worse for wear now...

layering.jpg     layering2.jpeg   
What a powerful machine!

Holes in fishnets look more natural than in non-fishnets 😁
I can easily imagine her in a nun's outfit 😁

Still not my cup of tea 😋
If she didn't exist Dmitrys would have invented her 😊
Very true! 😁
(11 Jul 2018, 00:11 )culmor Wrote: Serena's fishnets are looking a little worse for wear now...

Which always puzzles me - she's rich (probably very rich) so unless the hole is fresh (occurred during the match) why doesn't she wear a new pair? I occasionally see women wearing tights with holes in (not 'fashionable' holes) and they seem to wear the same tights a number of times.

MJ
Being rich does not mean you should waste your money 😁

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (2) , Culmor (19) , helpless85 (1) , Like Ra (19) , madjack (3) , Tinker D (6) , Vixien (1)