Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Nails and nail polish fetish - showcase your nails!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
That's the first time I'm buying polishes from Ali and right away in a bulk (they offer discounts if you buy more, and I like the colours πŸ˜‹). Also, what I ordered is on a more expensive side of Chinese lacquers (4+ euros). Anyway, they are aeady on the way!

Pity, that the most interesting effects are available only in UV gels (I use only "normal" nail polish, which can be removed without e-files). What they do with gels is amazing, see, for example, LILICUTE or Nail Goddess Store. All those colour changing, glow in the dark, magnetic etc effects are spectacular. But, again, 98% UV gels or acrylic powder only.
(05 Feb 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Gradient Temperature Color Changing Nail Polish
Temperature Color Changing Nail Polish
I received the 5 polishes I ordered, tried 3 and ... very mixed feelings.

The huge negative point is that they don't dry. Depending on the thickness they can remain tacky and gooey even after 24 hours. I think I managed to cope with it by applying thin layers and top coating without waiting until it fully cured (since they do not πŸ˜†)

The effect varies per colour. The lacquers react to different temperatures differently. You must have warm (internally) fingers to see the colour gradient. Warm/hot water changes the colour almost immediately, but the colour changes back almost immediately after you take your fingers out of the water.

Despite that, rather interesting, and I'm still playing with them.
(05 Feb 2023, 23:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Nail Polish Pen Silver Chrome Varnish Metallic Painting Gel
These are just great. Difficult to apply on your own nails, but the result is great!
My nails today.

- Base - Anny "So Pure"
- Colour - 4x Misslyn 1052
- Top - Essence Extreme Gel
Business variant - "sheer shiny pantyhose manicure"

- Base - Anny "So Pure"
- Colour - Catrice Sheer Beauties "060 Love you Latte"
- Glitters - Maybelline "46 Sugar Crystals"
- Top - DM Trend it Up " Looks like gel"

[attachment=61620]
(29 Jan 2024, 04:07 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Business variant

How did you have them done? They're beautiful!
(03 Feb 2024, 22:30 )molytery Wrote: [ -> ]How did you have them done? They're beautiful!
Thanks! These are the layers:

- Base - Anny "So Pure"
- Colour - Catrice Sheer Beauties "060 Love you Latte"
- Glitters - Maybelline "46 Sugar Crystals"
- Top - DM Trend it Up " Looks like gel"

I call such style "sheer shiny pantyhose manicure" πŸ˜‰

Edit: added the info to the post with photo.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6