Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Orgasm calendar and your "Last orgasm"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
"In", not "To"! BTW, where are your orgasms? Or you are in denial (like me)? 😁
(04 Nov 2017, 12:19 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]"In", not "To"! BTW, where are your orgasms? Or you are in denial (like me)? 😁

Poor guy ... What did you do? Are you wearing chastity device?

No I am not. May be I ll post them.
(05 Nov 2017, 15:49 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Poor guy
It depends 😉

(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]What did you do?
Lots of things happened. In short, orgasm became not interesting, but rather energy draining, disappointing and distracting. Did you notice how you loose interest after ejaculation? I prefer an "extended" light arousal state instead.
(05 Nov 2017, 07:59 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Are you wearing chastity device?
No 😉 Various practices (yoga and qigong are among them) are very effective, I must say.

It's an experiment anyway, not "the recipe" that "fits all". A series of posts is in the planning phase 😉

Well that's true - I do loose interest after ejaculation _but_ after a short time if you get stimulated well there I am back  😁

I do have this situation from time to time when my wife does mummify me.... There is a lot of dreaming, tease and denial and most of the time I get two orgasms ( verry seldom a third, but that *is* exhaustend )
Hm, can't go back to 2017 ?
I wonder where I can change that.... Can't find so far...
Looks like it's in the code - "current year + 5". Hmm....
Looks like it's working now. Had to change it in almost 10 places in calendar.php. What means if the file is upgraded I will have to make all these changes again. Just for the record, the changes are from:

Code:
for($year_sel = my_date("Y"); $year_sel < (my_date("Y") + 5); ++$year_sel)

to

Code:
for($year_sel = (my_date("Y") - 5); $year_sel < (my_date("Y") + 5); ++$year_sel)
And yes, happy orgasming! 😉
Thank you.

Now I know how may days I'm locked 😊  So far, 15 days (not bad 😊 ) . Las two days I was bound, propperly spanked, pegged, milked then locked again.  
Good start of the year 😊
My last orgasm was still on Aug 09 😉
Pages: 1 2 3 4