Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Orgasm calendar and your "Last orgasm"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
But it's very good that you mentioned that again 😉
(30 Oct 2017, 17:48 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]But it's very good that you mentioned that again 😉

so, will you change that?
My orgasms (for the whole year) are properly labelled 😉 So, it's upto the other guys (hint-hint 😉 )
..."Orgasm" or "username - orgasm" or whatever, but it should be clear that it was an orgasm...."

It was OR not AND so  I didn't put username 😊  OK, I will start with the next one.
(31 Oct 2017, 08:07 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]..."Orgasm" or "username - orgasm" or whatever, but it should be clear that it was an orgasm...."

It was OR not AND so  I didn't put username 😊  OK, I will start with the next one.

It says orgasm calender - so why double that statement( "it has to be clear it was an orgasm" )?

just asking...
(31 Oct 2017, 09:26 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]It says orgasm calender - so why double that statement( "it has to be clear it was an orgasm" )?
True. Username should be enough. I thought that the calendar could be used for different types of stimulations as well. And it was a suggestion to start a discussion 😉
(31 Oct 2017, 10:00 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(31 Oct 2017, 09:26 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]It says orgasm calender - so why double that statement( "it has to be clear it was an orgasm" )?
True. Username should be enough. I thought that the calendar could be used for different types of stimulations as well. And it was a suggestion to start a discussion 😉
Hmm you wrote "method does not matter" .... 

So if it does matter - better to make a list so everyone uses the same word, such like hfo, handmade, machinemade,

What about anal orgasms? I have had one or the other in the past 😊

So much more interesting views 😁
I think I'm simply mesmerized this word spread across all days in a month. The hypnotic magic of the word 😋

(31 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm you wrote "method does not matter" .... 
Yes, the most important is orgasm itself. These are the top priorities in descending order:

1- the distribution of orgasms across the year (for statistical purposes)
2- personal orgasm calendar (for "personal administration")
3- how orgasms were achieved (masturbation is the most important here, sex involves more, than one person, so the initiative may belong to the other)

(31 Oct 2017, 11:49 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]What about anal orgasms? I have had one or the other in the past
WOW! Cooll!!!!
OK, I "renamed" all orgasms in October 😁
(03 Nov 2017, 22:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I "renamed" all orgasms in October 😁

so their name is "October" why do you do that 😋
Pages: 1 2 3 4