Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Software, tips and tricks for creating and playing up hypno-files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I use a Read Aloud: Text to Speech Voice Reader on Firefox that Reads in a Wonderful Women's Voice from likera's posts and even ignores breaks. I am so glad, I used to Copy and try Text to Voice online program that has Alful voices.
@HypnoMix - I really like the quality of your mixes (both hypno and music - it's your YT channel, right?)! Would you mind sharing what software (e.g. DAW) you are using (yes, I understand, that having a Fodera Yin-Yang bass does not instantly make you another Victor Wooten 😆)? I see you use samples from https://cymatics.fm.

I'm looking for a non-linear DAW for Linux. And I could not make Ardour work with JACK ...
(11 Oct 2021, 22:57 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@HypnoMix - I really like the quality of your mixes (both hypno and music - it's your YT channel, right?)! Would you mind sharing what software (e.g. DAW) you are using (yes, I understand, that having a Fodera Yin-Yang bass does not instantly make you another Victor Wooten 😆)? I see you use samples from https://cymatics.fm.

I'm looking for a non-linear DAW for Linux. And I could not make Ardour work with JACK ...

I only used fl studio, I tried cuebase way back in the day like 10 or more years ago but I couldnt really figure it out, Fl was way more user friendly and spent more time actually tring to make music than spending more time tring to figure out how to use it.

Yeah I mostly sample, I just like tring to create something. Im far from pro, but I find it fun.

I have fl studio mobile right now on my samsung tab s7 but I highly recommend the pc version, as far as Linux goes I have no idea what you could use??? I didnt use Linux much for anything except Networking.

Sadly I wont have a laptop until next year after my tax return 😟
Oh yeah, since were talking programs, a developer called NCH makes decent free software. They make programs for other OS but windows and android were the only ones I used here recently. NCH has an audio file editor and tone generator for android. It can be a little annoying to use the tone generator cause when you select an option from the top left menu, it closes the menu everytime. Maybe I wanted to set more than one option??? Android programs dont really follow a format.

I used the free file converter alot on windows. Converts alot of files.

OpenShot was a good free open source movie editor. Its not adobe premire or anything but it will do some popular editing tasks.
(12 Oct 2021, 16:56 )HypnoMix Wrote: [ -> ]open source movie editor
Yeah, there is a separate thread for video editing: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=2038
@Lycalopex would you ( or anyone else) happen to know of any good app to listen to the files and best equaliser settings for them even when I use VLC or similar apps and have it on the lowest level of volume it still seems loud to me . Figured I’d would ask to get some help on this issue
(20 Mar 2024, 04:24 )Nekoboi Wrote: [ -> ]@Lycalopex would you ( or anyone else) happen to know of any good app to listen to the files and best equaliser settings for them even when I use VLC or similar apps and have it on the lowest level of volume it still seems loud to me . Figured I’d would ask to get some help on this issue
Unfortunately not, I just listen through VLC.
Pages: 1 2 3 4