Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I love latex, but "dirty" latex makes me want to weep

[attachment=12048]
(03 Aug 2014, 18:20 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]I love latex, but "dirty" latex makes me want to weep

Couldn't agree more - never understand why someone would pay lots of money for latex and then not polish it to lovely shine.

FOTD indeed! 😡

MJ
Hairy armpits... NOOOooooooo!

[attachment=12057]

MJ
I should love this - but I don't! If you described it then it would tick nearly all of my 'boxes' but in reality... 😟

[attachment=12085]

It's all wrong and untidy.... very much an FOTD for me.

MJ
I love gags, and I mean REALLY love them!

[attachment=12096] - but too big gags I don't like, at all. In my eyes they look ridiculous even somewhat dangerous (you could break your jaw on it).
(13 Aug 2014, 17:46 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]I love gags, and I mean REALLY love them!

- but too big gags I don't like, at all. In my eyes they look ridiculous even somewhat dangerous (you could break your jaw on it).

With you all the way on this one FagMan, I have similar feelings about this image:
[attachment=12099] - was thinking of adding to the 'gags' thread, but it works better here. It's just too BIG!

MJ
I just know that someone out there will disagree with me on this, but here are two latex related FOTD images that really, really do not excite me at all:

[attachment=12150] - clear latex = Yes please, black latex = Yes please, multiple layers of latex = Yes please... but clear over black? NO thanks. It just looks 'messy' (a bit like unpolished latex) and unattractive

[attachment=12149]- nothing at all wrong with this image until you start to look closer at his feet! I just can't get aroused by the idea of wearing industrial work boots, even with latex... no, No, NO 😟

Please - these are just my personal cock softening thoughts, I'll not be offended if others find them highly erotic.

MJ
(04 Aug 2014, 09:33 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't agree more - never understand why someone would pay lots of money for latex and then not polish it to lovely shine.
Looks like I ruined some of my latex stuff with chlorination. Now they have talcum-look whitish areas even when polished 😟
(18 Aug 2014, 16:08 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]but clear over black? NO thanks. It just looks 'messy'
I actually like the photo. The transparent layer is so thin that it resembles condoms or a gift wrap.
I'm with Ra on this one, the pic works for me but might not if the translucent layer was thicker.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19