Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Flaccid Of The Day (FOTD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
I don't mind the colour, it's the body hair.
Out of respect for other people's kinks I don't often post in this thread but dear God this made me want to vomit.

[attachment=54444]
(11 May 2022, 21:19 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]dear God this made me want to vomit.
😂
This one's more a 'MehOTD' rather than an FOTD in that all the elements are there but nothing works properly, the look just doesn't gel. And what's with the weird falsies?
Your mileage may, of course, differ.
[attachment=54792]
(10 Jun 2022, 05:47 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]This one's more a 'MehOTD' rather than an FOTD in that all the elements are there but nothing works properly, the look just doesn't gel. And what's with the weird falsies?
Your mileage may, of course, differ.

Agreed Culmor. PVC, meh. Mesh nylon, meh. The boots, interesting, but meh... A mistress once said to me when I wore latex and spandex at once in a session, "Mixing your fetishes, huh?" She was right, spandex is wonderful, latex is wonderful, but you really have to know what you're doing if you're going to "mix and match." 😊
Terrible design, terrible fit, false boobs "attachment line" is seen in the mesh, the stool does not fit the purpose of the photo, awkward pose, bad crop.
Quote:PVC, meh. Mesh nylon, meh.
I used to think that way, not so much any more. Not many are able to pull the look off but it is within the realms of feasibility to make it look good. It's all about the fit.

Here's a screen shot of Derrick wearing MarcoMarco just to show it can be done.
[attachment=54807]
(11 Jun 2022, 02:32 )Culmor Wrote: [ -> ]It's all about the fit.
Yep!
(10 Jun 2022, 18:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]terrible fit
This'll be controversial, but...

[attachment=57483

For me - really, really, unerotic and a turn-off

MJ
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19