Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: How far can you walk in 5 in stilettos ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(17 Jun 2014, 13:45 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]So how far do you think you could walk in these killer heels?

I've never seen anything quite like them before 😁

MJ

About 30 meters upright. Devious Ballet Boots.

In 5 inch heels without platform about half a mile.
(30 Jun 2014, 18:15 )Rubberlove81 Wrote: [ -> ]About 30 meters upright. Devious Ballet Boots.
I never could stand upright in them. But I haven't tried them on since I started with yoga. Mmm... A hint for my birthday? ;P
Might not quite be 5in heels, but running, whilst bound?! Try these Gifs and rate your own chances Shok

[attachment=11838][attachment=11839]

Incredible!

MJ
Very impressive indeed! I like the idea of suspension combined with bondage and inevitable exercise. Brilliant! Something for self-bondage? 😋 Probably not at that speed, though.
(16 Jul 2014, 12:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Very impressive indeed! I like the idea of suspension combined with bondage and inevitable exercise. Brilliant! Something for self-bondage? 😋 Probably not at that speed, though.

So maybe a design that meant you had to walk on the treadmill, at your own pace, for a set distance/time to release the key to your self-bondage?

Or maybe adapt it to work for an exercise bike so that you pedalled instead of walked (I imagine the saddle would be have an 'extra' something too 😁 )

An especially evil idea has just popped into my mind - lets say your device was configured so that you had to 'travel' a set distance to gain your freedom. Now, what about adding a new feature that meant when you got to maybe 90% of the required distance that triggered an enema to start flowing into you... Shok

....wouldn't that make the last few miles/kilometres just fly by?! Diablo

MJ
(16 Jul 2014, 17:00 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]a new feature that meant when you got to maybe 90% of the required distance that triggered an enema to start flowing into you...
Yes!!!!! Now you're talking!!! 😁
I have never tried my limits with my 5-inch stilettos. However, I have recently tried with my 6-inch stiletto pumps, no platform. I did manage walking for 2km straight. At times, my feet felt sore enough so as to be really tempted to take off my pumps but I couldn't. I had to walk the whole distance in them as I had them locked on securely and the keys placed at the end of this distance beforehand. 😁
The most wonderful and sexy short clip of a girl who makes walking in high heels (I think ballet heels!) look easy!

[attachment=13519]

MJ
(02 Dec 2014, 18:06 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]a girl who makes walking in high heels (I think ballet heels!) look easy!
Yeah, this is Alexandra Potter.
(16 Jul 2014, 07:55 ) madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Might not quite be 5in heels, but running, whilst bound?! Try these Gifs and rate your own chances Shok

Ankle chains are missed 😊)
Pages: 1 2 3